View RSS Feed

jhorton1215

My Perspective for Night of Champions

Rate this Entry
Based on what I've seen from the results of Summerslam, I've got a pretty good idea on what I believe will happen at NoC. I'm also still really confused.

Matches
WWE Championship: Sheamus(c) vs. Randy Orton
- Orton should get a rematch based off the finish. The Anon GM will likely make it No DQ or some sort of other gimmick match where Sheamus must win cleanly or lose the belt.

World Heavyweight Championship: Kane(c) vs. Undertaker
- I'd love to see it pushed back a little more, and maybe throw Big Show in here for one, where it would either be Kane v. Show or a Triple Threat. This is just what I think will happen though.

United States Championship: The Miz(c) vs. Daniel Bryan
- It's pretty obvious that this will happen. I thought it would have happened already, but they went ahead with The Nexus, and Bryan was released. I see Bryan winning here, mainly because The Miz no longer needs this belt. (Side Note I also expect to see Bryan vs. Alex Riley on RAW tonight. 08/16

Intercontinental Championship: Dolph Ziggler(c) vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Christian
- Kofi deserves a proper un-ruined rematch. Cody's on the quest for gold, and I don't like having Christian left off multiple Pay-Per-Views

Now we'll have some Nexus themed matchs

Unified Tag-Team Championships: The Hart Dynasty(c) vs. The Nexus (Probably Gabriel and Slater)

John Cena vs. Wade Barrett

I also expect the Divas and Women's Championships to be defended, as well as possible matches for Edge, Jericho, Punk, Drew, Rey, Swagger. Who knows. I really don't know if any of them have a direction right now.

What is everyone else's thoughts on NoC?

Submit "My Perspective for Night of Champions" to Digg Submit "My Perspective for Night of Champions" to del.icio.us Submit "My Perspective for Night of Champions" to StumbleUpon Submit "My Perspective for Night of Champions" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Scratch this. I've got it wrong already lol.
    Are there also non-title matches at a Night of Champions PPV?

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.