View RSS Feed

wrestlinggrl77

Is TNA the Whole F*in Show?

Rating: 4 votes, 2.25 average.
Hey Everyone!

Watched the Whole F*in Show over the weekend and it was in the Miz's language awesome. Best TNA show of the year so far.

What Worked:

1. Less Talking more Fighting - TNA has done what they should have been doing for months, let their wrestlers, wrestle. All of the matches were good but there were some surprising MVP's.

2. Longer Matches - This allowed each wrestler to show off their athleticism and talent without the stupid storylines that normally constrain them.

3. More AJ Styles - The beginning match between AJ Styles and Kirk Angle was simply great. It reminds us of why AJ Styles is so good and why he doesn't need fortune.

Who Should've been on the show. In no particular order:

1. Desmond Wolfe - I'm not sure what TNA is doing but relegating Desmond Wolfe to the side lines is a bad idea. He's a great heel and a good wrestler.

2. Samoa Joe - What the hell! Samoa Joe is getting screwed by TNA. I can't believe he wasn't on the show. He should've had a match with Jeff Hardy. Their match a few weeks ago was great.

3. An X Division Match - Perhaps some sort of battle royal or X Division Championship Match. The X Division(except for MCMG and AJ Styles) weren't on the show.

4. Sting - Why wasn't "The Stinger" on the show? he comes back a few weeks ago in black makeup and disappears again? Come on? I like him as a heel beating up everyone.

MVP'S in no particular order:

1. Shannon Moore - Shannon showcased the talent and promise that he has to be a main eventer in TNA. His match against Jeff Hardy was great,and I believe his talent was overlooked in his last go around in WWE. I hope that TNA realizes that Shannon Moore would make a great X-Division Champion.

2. AJ Styles - AJ always manages to dazzle as he puts his heart and soul in every match. His match with Kirk Angle was a perfect opening match.

3. Fortune - Though I hate this group with a vengeance as it wastes the talents of AJ Styles and Beer Money, they did liven up a boring closing sequence as EV2 again appeared on the program. The beat down was bloody violent and did harken back to the old ECW days.

4. Motor City Machine Guns - Their innovative moves in the 2 out of 3 falls match made for the best match of the night.

5. Beer Money Inc. - Keeping up with MCMG is hard work but Beer Money did a great job and added to their legacy. I would've been happy if either team won. This best of 5 series was great and showcased tag teams that I hope will fight each other for years to come.

Questions:

1. In the closing sequence, Hogan disappeared as EV2 was being attacked. Is he a secret member of Fortune? Did he set EV2 up?

2. Who is the "they" that Abyss keeps talking about. Is there a they? Is he as crazy as he seems?

3. What did you think about RVD's "attack"? Too bloody? Unbelievable?

4. Which match did you think was the best of the night? Which was the worst?

Discuss Among Yourselves!

BTW - Hope you all caught Summer Slam. Daniel Bryant is back Baby!

Submit "Is TNA the Whole F*in Show?" to Digg Submit "Is TNA the Whole F*in Show?" to del.icio.us Submit "Is TNA the Whole F*in Show?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Is TNA the Whole F*in Show?" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    [QUOTE=crazyj11;bt192]"They" could be the same people who kidnapped Samoa Joe, but if not what the hell happened to that storyline![/QUOTE]

yes i knw i agree with you, wtf happend
    i really wish they used desmonde wolf more, he had a great start 2 his tna career and now wtf is happening
    and i cnt wait til next weeks tna
    I think management has issues with desmond from what i've read a while back here in the site...
    [QUOTE=Hesterica;bt209]I think management has issues with desmond from what i've read a while back here in the site...[/QUOTE]

yes thats wat i read 2
    Ok....TNA SUCKS! I mean come on....the shows are always boring the wrestlers stink...the only thing and The Rock means the only thing tna has going for them is Sting. I still don't understand why people watch TNA. I watched it for like 2 months to get a feel for it. I no longer watch it because its just plan boring and stupid. Bringing Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff and The Band is just plan stupid. The Band is horrible and old. Hogan is old. The majority of the wrestlers that are good are old in TNA lol I mean come on. People need to open their eyes a little bit lol WWE FOR LIFE!
    magnus and wolffe will be fighting mmg for the titles. while ev 2.0 fight foutune so there bringging them back to middle card hes the best wrestler tna have and they dont know how to use him right. joes good but hogan and e z e dont like him cause of his size. and joe got kidnapped cause his wife was ahving a baby. but was suppose to lead up to e v 2.0 cause it was raven stevie rhino and tomko that kidnapped him.
    regarding having issues with Desmond he was stuck in England when Williams had to vacate his x title and he kicked off cause they got fined cause it weren't there fault they could fly.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.