View RSS Feed

kashani1984

Royal Rumbe 2012

Rate this Entry
Firstly I will start with who I think will win the Rumble, eventhough it is a long way away, think the Rock will win it, heres why I think this.
We all know Daniel Bryan will cash in his MITB at WM28, so a smackdown guy wont be winning the rumble. Which brings me to the WWE title...

When Cena won the title from Miz he stated that he would keep it untill mania (which he obv lost) But stated that "what could be biger than the rock vs john cena at WM28, if it was for the ritchest prize in the game, the wwe championship".

So either the winner of the rumble 2012 will not get a title shot at mania, or Daniel Bryan or Rock will win the rumble, and it wont be Bryan, as it would make his MITB win pointless (eventhough he has pretty much jobbed every week on SD! since winning the breifcase)

Who will win the Rumble? Miz? maybe make Rock v Cena v Miz? but why? Rock has no business being in the title match if Miz wins the rumble.

The only logical reason to this match is Rock winning the Rumble, or Rock going into WM as WWE champ (which I highly doubt)

Conclusion is quite simple, either Rock wins the 30 or 40 man rumble as a surprise entrant or Cena wont be Champ going into WM, wich is hard to believe, as he has been in world title or wwe title matches in WM since WM21, and overall title matches since WM20 (US title) that took some research,lol. I just cant see it anyother way at the moment, Punk will prob be facing Y2J, or HHH, or maybe Taker or long shot Austin (with Zack Ryder in his corner,lol)

Any thoughts on this? anybody else got a senario for the Cena Rock match? or Rumble 2012?

Submit "Royal Rumbe 2012" to Digg Submit "Royal Rumbe 2012" to del.icio.us Submit "Royal Rumbe 2012" to StumbleUpon Submit "Royal Rumbe 2012" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    This doesn't make sense!! The winner of the Rumble gets to choose which title they want to compete for at Wrestlemania, regardless of which Brand they are on! Even if Cena is champ at Mania, his match against the Rock is already happening!! Also, if Bryan does cash in, it will be against whoever is World Heavyweight Champion, the MITB cases are now Brand specific!!
    I doubt they would make Cena champ at Mania. That would make it obvious that Cena would win (there's no way Rock would get the title).
    I have an inkling also that Rock will in the RR.

However, this is not the only logical scenario... It's just as likely that Daniel Bryan turns heel and loses his match before Wrestlemania, or maybe even have the first ever Champion v MITB winner v Royal Rumble winner.

But the most likely scenario is have a Raw guy win... so Morrison win to face ADR, or Miz to win and face CM Punk
    Wade Barrett 1979 - Today 06:52 PM

This doesn't make sense!! The winner of the Rumble gets to choose which title they want to compete for at Wrestlemania, regardless of which Brand they are on! Even if Cena is champ at Mania, his match against the Rock is already happening!! Also, if Bryan does cash in, it will be against whoever is World Heavyweight Champion, the MITB cases are now Brand specific!!

I know they can chose what title they wat to go for at mania, but this doesnt change the fact that Bryan will have to cash in before mania or Cena wont be champ at mania or Rock wont winthe rumble. I see no problem with Rock winning the Rumble, it only makes the match with Cena more important and makes it an even bigger money maker. We dont know the rocks schedual, but I dare say he will be wanting to get some training in before his match at WM, so wont be filming movies from at least a few months before WM. Why not have him in the rumble, gets him back into that big atmosphere arena, he could just appear on TV's, like HBK did. Im not saying Rock will win the rumble, but its what WWE have led us to believe so far, wether they ment it or not. A RAW guy will most probably win the Rumble. Rock is a RAW guy. Punk wont win it, he will be facing HHH or Jericho. ADR wont win it as he won it lst year & didnt capitalize on his WM main event, and can see him fueding with Mysterio when Rey gets back, so Thatwill prob be a WM match. That leaves who??? Sheamus? Mark Henry? Miz? Big Show? Kane? Orton? Christian? 1. Christian will never winb the rumble. 2. Orton will be WHC at WM, and the other 5, well I can only see Miz winning it, but who will he fce at WM28? WM28 will line up something like this in my opinion.
    WWE Championship
    John Cena vs Rock
    CM Punk vs HHH/Jericho
    WHC
    Orton vs Daniel Bryan
    Undertaker (if he returns) vs ???
    Divas Match
    Miz vs ???
    Rey Mysterio vs ADR
    Cody Rodes vs ???
    8 man tag feat, Sheamus,Kane Big Show & Kofi,Mark henry, Swagger, Miz & R Truth
    Something like that. so who on ur WM card wins the Rumble? mine is Rock
    I think the WWE title will be Alberto Del Rio vs The Miz, CM Punk or John Morrison (not that likely but one of those will win the rumble, maybe a triple threat but I think Del Rio will be champ)
    I just don't see it being the Rock!! Firstly he's not going to be back full time, so it would be a slap in the face to those guys who appear, week in and week out, the Rumble is there to give the winner a shot at the title, at the Main Event at Wrestlemania! So Rock is already facing Cena at Mania and IF Cena is champ, then it would probably be a title match anyway, so why give the Rumble win to Rock!! To be honest it's far to early to see who is going to win!! If Rock v Cena is for the title, then you know Rock definitely won't win, so it defeats the object!
    @ WadeBarrett 1979

I dont care if Rock vs Cena is title match or not, personally i dont care if the match even happens. But Rock said made inclines he wants 1 last run in WWE, and to me a run in WWE is more than 1 match. Cena beating Rock at WM makes sense as he is WWE's golden boy, but personally, do youthink Rock will lose to the heavily booed John Cena in Miami Florida, Rockys home town? It would damage Cena's image than do good for it. Imagine millions of Cena lovers, mostly younger viewers wondering why Cena was getting booesd, it will make the people watching, like the 5, 6, 7 year olds, including my son, boo cena, he already thinks cena is a bad guy, due to the amount of boo's he gets. So at WM, Rock will be Face against heavily booed Heel Cena. So Cena loing and turning heel, and having Punk become the new poster boy of WWE, makes more sense to me. WWE regard Cena as a face, and Punk is a face aswell, how often do you see face vs fce matches in wwe? not very ofen, but we are seeing it more often now? but Cena is a heel to me, and prob to most people that come on here. Personally I dont see Morrison winning the Rumble, theres more chance of Ultimate Warrior making a surprise entrance and winning it. The Miz, possibly, but that all depends on what the Miz & Truth angle is going forward and if it is part of the wwe plans to ressurect the tag team division. ADR vs Rey Mysterio (he is set to be out untill possibly WM, ADR "injured" him) for the WWE title or Rock vs Cena for WWE title IMO.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.