View RSS Feed

The Doorman

Why Does Everyone Hate John Cena?

Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.
I have wriiten a few basic blogs before, but none that involved any complaints. Besides my NXT reviews of course.

Whenever there is an article on this site about some sort of publicity John Cena will get or really anything about Cena, everyone bashes the guy.
But why?

Is it because he is extremely successful, and wealthy?
Is it because he is stronger than about 85% of men?
Do some people feel mad because he is good looking in the eyes of most women?

I am not implying that any one person who reads this blog feels any of those emotions, but sometimes I get a strong impression that that is the way most people, mainly males, feel.
Let's take a look a "Super Cena's" assets:

He is on Top
The man is the top guy in the WWE. He is the top guy in the most powerful wrestling promotion on the planet. Could there be a sense of jealousy felt by most? Let's face it, most people who are wrestling fans have had aspirations of becoming the top dog, but were never able to accomplish it (doesn't need to apply to you). Some people may hate him for having what they never could. I hate to say it, but it is a possibility.

He is Huge
Cena is a massive human being with an incredible amount of muscle. Once again, the jealousy factor may come into play. Maybe you always wanted to be the big muscular man who all the chicks wanted, but never reached full potential. Maybe.

He seems to get almost TOO Much
When his music hits, the crowd will go insane. Why? Because the women and children scream their lungs out. They love him. He has granted the most wishes in the history of Make a Wish. The guy is doing an interview or a talk show every week it seems. He has been in multiple movies. John Cena is a phenomena. It is incredible how much this man has influenced and brought joy to so many people.

Before everyone starts posting their comments, about how I am in love with Cena, wait. I DO NOT like him. Now I'm not being a hypocrite because I hate him, like most people hate The Miz's on screen persona. Besides that, I respect the guy like hell. He is a very lucky guy. I just think that too many people disrespect him because of everything he has recieved and done while they may not have had the same benefits, (may not apply to you). Give the man his due, however. You don't have to like him during Monday Night Raw, but respect him when he is out of the ring. I mean, seriously, what has he ever done to you?

Submit "Why Does Everyone Hate John Cena?" to Digg Submit "Why Does Everyone Hate John Cena?" to del.icio.us Submit "Why Does Everyone Hate John Cena?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Why Does Everyone Hate John Cena?" to Google

Comments

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    is there a time where superman isn't receiving a world title match at wrestlemania? out of the last five years, i cannot think of one!
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiga
    is there a time where superman isn't receiving a world title match at wrestlemania? out of the last five years, i cannot think of one!
    Nope is the simple answer lol
    Hogan headlined the first like 8 Wrestlemanias so
    Everyone hates Cena because he's a wigger.
    White or black, people don't like wiggers.
    They're white people who think they know what it's like to be black because they learned all about black people from their racist parents and the media.
    Wiggers are every negative black stereotype personified. In a white person.
    Try growing up in the late 80's/early 90's during the Vanilla Ice explosion. When every idiot in your neighborhood started wearing Starter jackets and getting their hair cut into a fade and acting like they were gang members.
    And now we're supposed to cheer for one?
    No thanks.
    Loose the jean shorts and the douchey hair and the Vanilla Ice mannerisms and we'll talk.
    Until then Cena's just a stupid wigger douche.
    cena is the poster boy for the pg rating that makes him crap
    he never loses these days hes always the good guy when he should be a heel
    im sick of seeing him get put over ppl like orton and the game its bullshit cena couldnt beat an egg
    and to the person who made this thred if those are the reasons why u think we all hate cena then ur clearly as gay as they come and love cena and the pg shit
    Updated 12-18-2010 at 04:16 AM by simo87
    I made an account just to answer to your editorial. It was THE most biased, un-journalistic, prejudiced piece of crap I have ever read online. If you truly believe those reasons you mentioned are why we hate Cena, then you have serious issues. You know why we hate him, Vince knows why we hate him, heck Cena himself knows why we hate him! He's the poster child for the PG-era everybody but the kids hates, he's a white guy who thinks he's black, he's been jammed down our throat so hard for years he made us all sick to our stomachs and finally, he went from having a great gimmick to having ABSOLUTELY none at all. He's a marine, he's a rapper, he's Superman, he's freaking everything at once in one lame package.

Next time you write an editorial (protip: don't), use some common sense instead of using whatever adoration you have for the subject. Ever heard of journalistic integrity junior?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.