View RSS Feed

nrb6304

How to build new superstars in WWE

Rate this Entry
Howdy folks! Hope everybody is having an awesome holiday week stay safe, have a DD.

Lately everybody has been talking about how WWE has no new superstars or doesn't push their under card and how their is a lack of star power. Which arises the question: HOW TO WE PUSH/BUILD THESE GUYS INTO THE MAIN EVENT?!

And I think I have the answer.
It's not one you will like, because it DOESN'T necessarily involve Daniel Bryan or Kaval or anybody else we wanna push.

I think the answer is simple....we need to grab Seth Rollins from FCW. The RAW after Wrestlemania and have him destroy everybody in sight. And not some freaking jobbers, it won't work if Seth takes out Jack Russell and Dan News from (insert city RAW is in here). No no no, he needs to go and destroy Santino, Kozlov, Justin Gabriel, and Heath Slater. He needs to dominate them one week, and then come back the next week and dominate Mark Henry and Ted DiBiase. On the third week he comes out to dominate William Regal, Daniel Bryan comes out for the save.
Seth takes on Daniel Bryan one on one and wins via KO. Then gets a title shot at Bryan only to win by DQ due to Bryan snapping and beating him down with a chair. Finally they go one on one in a No DQ match for Rollins to win, (this is non title)
After that Rollins wins a WWE title shot via a tournament.
He goes on to face Triple H or John Cena for the WWE title at SummerSlam, and then....he wins it.

Now I understand what your thinking, "no no no thats way too soon" But here is where I tell that....this has already been done. Change the names, and add a fast talking, fat, bald manager, and you have....Brock Lesnar.

For ANYBODY to say that Brock Lesnar wasn't a HUGE superstar, would be ignorant. If the man was only in the company for two years, and Vince McMahon sent THE UNDERTAKER to a UFC fight to entice something between the two...the man is a star.

Now granted, doing that type of thing would only build one guy, so the next question is: How do you do that to more people? Simple: Just inject them straight into the main event scene.

Albert Del Rio, straight up came in, took out Rey Mysterio and less then 6 months later he had a World Title Shot, and people ACTUALLY believed he could win. I mean, people LITERALLY were gonna be ok with ADR walking out of TLC with the World title.

People we are in desperate need of superstars, SUPERSTARS. We don't have time to build them up in the mid card and etc.

And injecting people into the main event scene with creditable wins will instantly bring their name creditability. Look at Sheamus and John Morrison.

Jo-Mo won Tough Enough 3, and has been in the WWE almost 7 years now.
Sheamus, did like what 2 months on ECW, 1 month on RAW and then he was WWE champion.

BUT it wasn't until Jo-Mo started a program with Sheamus that people (the general audience) began to take him serious. And even with the loss Sheamus is still considered a main eventer.

So IMO, the best way to get new SUPERSTARS is to just inject them into the scene.

Submit "How to build new superstars in WWE" to Digg Submit "How to build new superstars in WWE" to del.icio.us Submit "How to build new superstars in WWE" to StumbleUpon Submit "How to build new superstars in WWE" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I think you got a bit twisted up in your own logical. What you're saying is the best way to make stars is to NOT just inject them into the main event scene, but to put them in BELIEVABLE-CREDIBLE matches against credible stars and have them showcase who they really are. In that sense, I completely agree with you. That is exactly how Brock Lesnar got over. He literally beat everyone he came up against like RVD, both Hardy Boys, Rey Mysterio, Rikishi, Mark Henry, and for fuck sake The Rock. How the hell wouldn't that make him a star? Lol. Alberto Del Rio got the same treatment. He has proven he can hang with credible and great talents like Rey Mysterio and Christian and has beaten both of them. Not only that, he had a strong heel character. That is why it was easy for people to get behind him to win the world title. Good article.
    We believe in ADR because hes been taking on top stars, just like Brock did. Sheamus on the other hand was in ECW-the brand hardly mentioned when you hear the name WWE. He was taking on jobbers and ECW talent, that weren't much compared to the Raw/SD talent. Sheamus only became a credible competitor when he took on the vets, and took out the big dog of the company-Triple H.

Altough for Seth Rollins, I like how you started him off with low card opponents, and then slowly built him up by beating midcard stars. But I feel that he should fued with a few main eventers too, just to make him more credible, before he suddenly takes out Cena or Haitch, and takes the world by surprise.
    ok lets take another tough enough alum skip seffield.first name change second finisher like the celtic cross just a bit more violent third catch frase like blank is gonna put you down to the ground or blank will make your mama cry. and a couple of clean wins over like edge or even a dirty win over cena and you got your superstar
    Jo Mo as ECW champion was taken seriously,but many forgot his world title reign as ECW champ. Brock, Taker, Sheamus, and Angle got sharp and short timed pushes. I agree that WWE is underutilizing their mid carders big time. They dont have to look far for the next set of superstars. They are here already. Yoshi Tatsui, Ted Dibiase, Drew McIntyre, Kofi Kingston, I will reluctantly say Alberto DELLLLLLLLLLRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO , Zack Ryder, Mark Henry, Tyson Kid, Dave Hart Smith, Curt Hawkins, Christian, R Truth, Vlad Kozlov all are being underutilized. We might need to see managers, Carlito's cabana, the Flower Shop, Mark Henry's Gym, Ted's Mansion, Kofi in Paradise or the Z show or something. Simply put, the WWE needs to be as creative as when they were WWF.
    Quote Originally Posted by DR.X313
    ok lets take another tough enough alum skip seffield.first name change second finisher like the celtic cross just a bit more violent third catch frase like blank is gonna put you down to the ground or blank will make your mama cry. and a couple of clean wins over like edge or even a dirty win over cena and you got your superstar
    Wow holy crap I never knew Skip was on the Million Dollar Tough Enough...CRAZY!! lol. Thanks for the new info
    great blog I agree The WWE(Pro wrestling altogether) needs to create ''Superstars'' and not push them overnight.
    Check out my one blog LOL

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.