View RSS Feed

Brian Cice

The Problem With Elimination Chamber and the easy/smart way to fix it.

Rate this Entry
With the Elimination Chamber here and gone, we are now full steam into Wrestlemania. Now I don't know about you, but I feel like EC isn't living up to the potential it has. The Elimination Chamber itself is such a great match idea but is completely wiped out due to Wrestlemania being the next ppv. The Chamber should be about the unpredictability of it. Any of the six men can walk out champion but now since it's part of the Road to Wrestlemania it's become the norm for the champion to retain.

If this is the case, then the WWE should switch out EC with another ppv that will do it's job. I say Extreme Rules. Put Extreme Rules in February and Elimination Chamber after Wrestlemania. That way when it comes time for the chamber itself, you have less of an idea of who will win because the need to make title match personal like Wrestlemania is not there. So if say the Chamber amtch tonight didn't have consequences for Wrestlemania, any one of those 6 men could have walked out champion, including Cesaro.

My point in the end is EC is such a creative PPV idea that letting it being overshadowed by Wrestlemania is a waste of a epic ppv.

Submit "The Problem With Elimination Chamber and the easy/smart way to fix it." to Digg Submit "The Problem With Elimination Chamber and the easy/smart way to fix it." to del.icio.us Submit "The Problem With Elimination Chamber and the easy/smart way to fix it." to StumbleUpon Submit "The Problem With Elimination Chamber and the easy/smart way to fix it." to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Exactly, that is why it should be exclusive to Survivor Series and provide more meaning to a ppv that has lost so much.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.