View RSS Feed

CandieLand

Wrestlemania XXX Card.

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Wrestlemania XXX

Pre Show
Divas Title - AJ (C)vs Tamina Snuka

Divas division has been neglected from Wrestlemania for years now and i see this as the first step for them; the pre show. There is nothing worth noting when it comes to the divas division apart from AJ and the promo she did a while back. Maybe Lita makes a return and faces AJ. That would make it onto the main show, but aside from a big return, i can't see it making it on the main card.
Winner - AJ

The host Hulk Hogan makes his way out to a huge ovation. Does his spiel, which brings out Rybaxel; start beating on Hogan which brings out the Ultimate Warrior and the two legends beat them down. Would be a great moment to see.

1 - Money in the bank
Damien Sandow vs Kofi Kingston vs Alberto Del Rio vs Rey Mysterio
vs Wade Barrett vs The Miz vs Jack Swagger vs Titus O Niel

Winner - Wade Barrett

I get WWE's decision to create a Money In the Bank PPV...when it has two major titles. Now it is just the one, what is the point in having a PPV named Money in the Bank with just one MITB match? It's pointless. I was watching past Wrestlemania events; the excitement from the fans was always immense when this match was announced. It gave the fans an incredible boost and after 3 years without one i think it's time to give 8 wrestlers who would be without any direction a chance to go out and show reason as to why they should have been in the fold.

2 - Dolph Ziggler vs RVD

Dolph Ziggler really does deserve a break, it doesn't have to be a main event or a high profile match, he deserves a one one one match at Wrestlemania to go out and showcase his ability and a match with RVD would do just that. "The Show Off" vs "The Whole Damn Show". Both claim to steal shows and that could be the premises to begin a small feud.

Winner - Dolph Ziggler

3 - U.s Title/Intercontinental Unification
Dean Ambrose (C) vs Big E (C) vs Seth Rollins

This wouldn't just be a match with great action, but a chance for a good story, Big E going up against 2 members of the Shield who have sworn that one of them is walking out with the title. But as the match goes on Rollins and Ambrose begin to brawl leaving Big E to pick the bones. It could be one of the final nails in the coffin of the Shield. I would be happier if their implosion ultimately came at Extreme Rules as it would be a much bigger match and wouldn't get lost in the shuffle at Wrestlemania

Winner - Big E

4 - John Cena vs Bray Wyatt

This would be the 1st hours big match with a refreshing match for fans. I would hope Wyatt would walk away with the win as Cena should now be stepping into a role that helps put the younger stars over, but with Cena you just never know. That uncertainty would certainly add an energy to the match. I think it would be a really good match to kick off the 2nd hour.

Winner - Bray Wyatt

5 - Cesaro vs Sheamus

I don't see Cesaro being left off the card at this years Mania, i don't see him being put in a throwaway match. He is on the road to stardom and at this year's Wrestlemania WWE will show the belief they have in him by having him defeat Sheamus. I think Sheamus will turn heel in the chamber and cost Cesaro who previously eliminated him leading to a double turn. And Cesaro will get a major backing from the crowd at Mania.

Winner - Cesaro

6 - WWE Tag Team Titles
New Age Outlaws (C) vs The Usos

I think New Age Outlaws will successfully defend (albeit unfairly) at Elimination Chamber in a 4 way tag match and this will be The Usos payoff. Is it what i would like? No, i'm not a fan of the Usos and i think this would be a poor match, but apart from Rowan and Harper (who i don't see getting the nod just yet) there are no other tag teams left.

7 - Cody Rhodes vs Goldust

It just seems inevitable this will happen and i think it will make for a really good match, with hopefully Rhodes as the heel; i think he plays the heel much better. Rumors suggest Goldust could be with WWE to Summerslam, so maybe that's when Cody can turn face and retire the heel Goldust in a switch from this match

Winner - Cody Rhodes

8 - Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar

Unfortunately Sting's arrival doesn't seem to be garnering any hype for a match with Taker. People believe the match would be very poor. I would rather it was Taker vs Sting, but just do not see it happening. Where would Brock go? Maybe if Punk made some miracle comeback then he could have a rematch with Lesnar, but apart from that i can't see Taker defending the Streak against any other superstar.

Winner - Undertaker (Sting comes out after match and they have they
stare at each other, possible Summerslam match or even Wrestlemania
31)

9 - HHH vs Roman Reigns

This would be my ideal match for HHH, he needs to put someone over and who else than Reigns. His massive ego wouldn't be in tatters by taking a loss to Bryan (which would be terrible for him, he would probably cry). Ties the record for Survivor Series Eliminations, Beats the record for Royal Rumble Eliminations, speared everyone in the World, beat Punk, powered his way out the STF, he is destined for greatness and he backs it up in the ring. This would be a hard hitting match and would provide Reigns the bragging power over his defeated comrades Ambrose and Rollins and set up the Shields demise at Extreme Rules.

10 - WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Randy Orton vs Batista vs Daniel Bryan (C)

Bryan has to walk in as Champion, he has to be involved in the main event. If not the crowd would riot, or just walk out and leave Orton and Batista to have the worst match ever. But Bryan will not walk out champion. This is where i see them pulling the trigger on the Batista heel turn and having HHH help Batista defeat Bryan. WWE will give fans what they want, but they're not going to let them dictate how to run their business. They are going to swipe all those YES chants right out the mouths of the fans and leave their blood boiling at the end. No match to follow, no match to leave fans hijacking the energy.

This is not what i would have wanted for Wrestlemania, i don't think Batista should have came back just yet and now that he has i don't think that he should have been involved in the main event, but what can WWE do? Just forget he won the Rumble? Put his Championship opportunity on the line against someone? No, it was most likely in his contract to be in a championship match in Wrestlemania main event. Is it right? No, a heel Punk (Authority) vs Bryan would have been one of the greatest main events ever, but no they choose Orton as their man and he bores the life out of everyone. There are so many things i would change in this card personally, but this is how i think it will go down with the Ziggler vs RVD and MITB maybe being a slight oversight.

Let me know what you think and add your own opinions please. Thanks

Submit "Wrestlemania XXX Card." to Digg Submit "Wrestlemania XXX Card." to del.icio.us Submit "Wrestlemania XXX Card." to StumbleUpon Submit "Wrestlemania XXX Card." to Google

Updated 02-13-2014 at 03:48 PM by CandieLand

Categories
Thoughts and Opinions

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Why does AJ win the match? No one is left on the roster for her to beat other than NXT. Tamina should win for that reason.

Too soon for Big E to lose the belt based on him not beating many guys. I suggest just keeping the belt on him with Rollins still in the mix.

Tag titles should be on the preshow.
    I don't like this card. Cena vs Wyatt? I'm not so sure Cena is going to be in some meaningless filler match at this Pinnacle WM. And I'm not so sure I'd like Cena in this meaningless match.

Titus O'Neill in money in the bank match? Mehhhh...he's weak. I'd rather Sheamus and Cesaro be in that match instead of Titus and barrett. And Wade definitely SHOULD NOT win.

I hate Undertaker vs Lesnar idea. hate, Hate HATE...The match would suck and I see no intrigue in it at all.

Daniel should be facing HHH. And Roman Reigns should be in the money in the bank match.

I do like the Hogan/Warrior thing. That was an awesome idea.

Now, here's my WM card. *only the matches that matter*

Undertaker vs Sting (CROW STING ONLY)

WWEWHC - Lesnar (c) vs batista

Daniel vs HHH

Cena vs Rock III (even though this is doubtful) So Cena vs Reigns (if Reigns isn't in MITb)

I do like Goldust vs Cody

Money in the bank - Sandow vs Del Rio vs Reigns vs Cesaro vs Swagger vs Sheamus vs Ziggler vs Miz vs Kingston (we can even eliminate Sandow and Ziggler or Miz from this, though I'd like Ziggler for some high spots)

That's about it for me. The rest would be fodder anyway.
    I didn't say i like the card, it is what i think will happen; i would love to see Sting vs Taker. Do i think it's going to happen? No. And who else is there? Undertaker doesn't fight up and comers at Mania, i would be really shocked if this year he did. There is no-one else apart from Lesnar or Sheamus and i know who i would rather he fought.

Cena vs Wyatt has been put in motion and i don't see them backing out of it; Cena va Rock 3? Are you kidding me? The first two where extremely boring, lethargic displays of wrestling. I understand why The Rock was brought back, but he doesn't have it anymore and a 3rd helping of that match would probably make me sick.

As for Batista, a one on one match is only going to further emphasize that he isn't in ring shape. A triple Threat allows him to catch his breath at points at he can put on a better display and as i've replied to you in a previous post, Daniel Bryan NEEDS to be in the main event or that main event, no matter who is in it; and especially if it has Batista in it is going to get destroyed. I could see people walking out the building in protest. Roman Reigns is getting a big match and so is Cesaro.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne
    Why does AJ win the match? No one is left on the roster for her to beat other than NXT. Tamina should win for that reason.

Too soon for Big E to lose the belt based on him not beating many guys. I suggest just keeping the belt on him with Rollins still in the mix.

Tag titles should be on the preshow.
    Because although there is no-one left, AJ is the only person worthy of holding the title.
    Tamina has shown nothing recently, absolutely nothing.

I said Big E should win.

Tag Titles are uninteresting as i said, but this would be a good stage to put The Usos over.
    I don't want to rip your card bud.... There's just sooo much wrong with it. I don't see a MITB happening.

Despite being an AJ fan, she should drop that title.

Big E winning a title unification match is justifiable, yet I don't understand why you decided to throw in Rollins in the mix...

Ziggler/RVD- May steal the show, but just seems like filler to me.

Cesaro/Sheamus is likely not to happen. I don't know where you pulled that one out of, but it just doesn't make sense....

Cena/Wyatt may have been cemented at the Rumble, but DK said it best;
    "I don't like this card. Cena vs Wyatt? I'm not so sure Cena is going to be in some meaningless filler match at this Pinnacle WM. And I'm not so sure I'd like Cena in this meaningless match."-

Rhodes/Goldust is going to happen.

Lesnar/Taker I see happening.

HHH/Reigns; Just no....

Triple threat main event... Hell, if they can't come up with someone to take on haitch at Mania, then yeah... Why the hell not.

Take us back a year ago or so. A blog like this would have been ripped to shreds by the bloggers on this site. They would have told you to label your blog starting off with the word "MY". Either way, you put in the effort, so hats off to you for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by PhEonYx
    I don't want to rip your card bud.... There's just sooo much wrong with it. I don't see a MITB happening.

Despite being an AJ fan, she should drop that title.

Big E winning a title unification match is justifiable, yet I don't understand why you decided to throw in Rollins in the mix...

Ziggler/RVD- May steal the show, but just seems like filler to me.

Cesaro/Sheamus is likely not to happen. I don't know where you pulled that one out of, but it just doesn't make sense....

Cena/Wyatt may have been cemented at the Rumble, but DK said it best;
    "I don't like this card. Cena vs Wyatt? I'm not so sure Cena is going to be in some meaningless filler match at this Pinnacle WM. And I'm not so sure I'd like Cena in this meaningless match."-

Rhodes/Goldust is going to happen.

Lesnar/Taker I see happening.

HHH/Reigns; Just no....

Triple threat main event... Hell, if they can't come up with someone to take on haitch at Mania, then yeah... Why the hell not.

Take us back a year ago or so. A blog like this would have been ripped to shreds by the bloggers on this site. They would have told you to label your blog starting off with the word "MY". Either way, you put in the effort, so hats off to you for that.

You're not ripping my card, you're just responding with a valid reply so don't worry about that.

I gave a description on why Rollins would be in the match; stacking the numbers against Big E and leading to frustration between the two shield members. They need to unify as both titles comes across as very unimportant.

As i stated at the end of my Blog the MITB match and Ziggler/RVD is an oversight. They most likely won't go down that path again regarding the MITB, yet it's more than reasonable to add such a match at such a Wrestlemania with such a vast number of wrestlers doing nothing. It certainly beats a Team Teddy vs Team Johnny outcome do you not think? Or most of them being left off the card? RVD vs Ziggler would be a filler, but i would much rather Ziggler was in a filler match considering how far down the card he is the now.

I gave a scenario on how Cesaro and Sheamus could happen. Cesaro is in the midst of the biggest push of his career; beating Orton last night is a massive sign of that. I honestly see him getting a big match. What else is Sheamus doing? He needs a heel turn and Cesaro needs a face turn and i think it would a great match to cement both.

As for Cena, i'm only going with the evidence; Wyatt cost him his match at the Rumble, interfered in the 6 man tag the following night; directing his attack mostly at Cena and then last week said after he finishes his war with the Shield he moves onto his next game. Who's next? It seems completely logical that Cena is next. Cena has had his time at the top and i think he realizes that with his mentioning of the younger talent. He is going to have to (at one stage) help the younger talent. And what better place to do it. Would i rather him be in a bigger match? Yes. I would have loved Cena vs Taker, Cena vs Punk, Cena vs Bryan, but no signs point to that, nowhere near that direction. Right now they point to Wyatt.

HHH is another one who should be putting over upcoming talents and although it would be completely disgusting if he ended up facing Bryan and winning (which given HHH's infamous track record is a possibility) i could see it happening. So why not let his ego take less of a pounding and put Reigns over. As i have said he is on fire, tying records, breaking records. I don't see why this match couldn't happen.

Again, PhEonYx thanks for the read and comment.
    Updated 02-16-2014 at 06:34 AM by CandieLand
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior
    I don't like this card. Cena vs Wyatt? I'm not so sure Cena is going to be in some meaningless filler match at this Pinnacle WM. And I'm not so sure I'd like Cena in this meaningless match.

Titus O'Neill in money in the bank match? Mehhhh...he's weak. I'd rather Sheamus and Cesaro be in that match instead of Titus and barrett. And Wade definitely SHOULD NOT win.

I hate Undertaker vs Lesnar idea. hate, Hate HATE...The match would suck and I see no intrigue in it at all.

Daniel should be facing HHH. And Roman Reigns should be in the money in the bank match.

I do like the Hogan/Warrior thing. That was an awesome idea.

Now, here's my WM card. *only the matches that matter*

Undertaker vs Sting (CROW STING ONLY)

WWEWHC - Lesnar (c) vs batista

Daniel vs HHH

Cena vs Rock III (even though this is doubtful) So Cena vs Reigns (if Reigns isn't in MITb)

I do like Goldust vs Cody

Money in the bank - Sandow vs Del Rio vs Reigns vs Cesaro vs Swagger vs Sheamus vs Ziggler vs Miz vs Kingston (we can even eliminate Sandow and Ziggler or Miz from this, though I'd like Ziggler for some high spots)

That's about it for me. The rest would be fodder anyway.
    Wait a minute.. You're saying Undertaker, a man who is renowned for putting on one amazing Wrestlemania match after the next, vs, Brock Lesnar, a man who is easily one of the best wrestlers they have, would suck, yet then you go and suggest Taker vs Sting, a fifty plus year old man who's never wrestled one match in WWE.

Are you honestly saying that Sting could actually out-perform Brock at this stage in their careers?

Next thing you'll be saying that Daniel Bryan is overrated. Oh wait, you've constantly said that time and time again.

Cena vs Rock isn't "doubtful", it's not happening period. Cena vs Bray Wyatt is happening, and there's nothing that's happened over the last month or so to suggest it won't be.

Fair enough, these might be your dream matches or whatever, but they're hardly believable.

For instance, you appear to have completely forgot about Randy (who is second only to DB in terms of in-ring skills), and have somehow managed to have Brock magically appear to be the WWEWHC, to face a guy who will be blowing up before he even gets to the ring.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.