View RSS Feed

CandieLand

Brock Lesnar vs Daniel Bryan should happen on RAW.....

Rate this Entry
How does this happen? No way!!!, Lesnar vs Bryan wouldn't work. Well i think there is a way.

With Network making it's much anticipated and very belated debut on RAW after the Elimination Chamber PPV then there has to be something to have viewers tune in. And i think it would be safe to say that the WWE would want to pull as many viewers in as they possibly could. There is only one way to do that. Have Daniel Bryan walk out the Chamber as WWE World Heavyweight Champion; it HAS to happen, just has to. Imagine how many disgruntled fans would (in anger) not buy Network because of Bryan getting neglected again. There would be hundreds upon thousands who would not tune into RAW because of it. They put Bryan in the chamber for a reason. Because they are going to give the fans what they want. They are going to give him the title.

Now on RAW with Bryan as Champion, combining that with the Network's eventual Launch and the inevitable wave of legends who will appear then you have RAW ratings skyrocket. Now with the world watching and maybe wondering if Network is worth it, they will put on a show. Expect Hogan to appear as the Host of Wrestlemania, expect HBK, Foley, maybe even Stone Cold to be there; and of course The Undertaker.

Bryan could open RAW with a deafening YES chant and then out comes HHH; stating that he is now declaring him the Face of the WWE and and as the face of the WWE, you have to be willing to take on all challengers, at any time. He then grants Lesnar his title match that he had been so eager to receive. So straight away you have a match never seen before for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. It would be a blockbuster of an announcement.

The match would commence and Bryan would be taking a beating. Bryan showing grit and playing the vicious underdog. And Heyman could start to interfere and then .....Undertaker returns. Lesnar could win via Disqualification or Bryan could get the surprising win. Thus leading to Undertaker vs Lesnar and Bryan vs Orton vs Batista in the main event at Wrestlemania 29. HHH? well he can take on Roman Reigns. The Man is on Fire. That is of course if Punk doesn't make a return on that very same RAW.

Daniel Bryan vs Brock Lesnar on RAW: Network Launch. for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. A Dream? Probably. A Possibility? Certainly.

Submit "Brock Lesnar vs Daniel Bryan should happen on RAW....." to Digg Submit "Brock Lesnar vs Daniel Bryan should happen on RAW....." to del.icio.us Submit "Brock Lesnar vs Daniel Bryan should happen on RAW....." to StumbleUpon Submit "Brock Lesnar vs Daniel Bryan should happen on RAW....." to Google

Tags: bryan, lesnar, network, raw
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I don't know why they teased Brock vs the winner of Orton/Cena Rumble match and not be put in the chamber at least.
    Eh, I don't see Daniel winning at the EC. I think Daniel vs HHH is inevitable for Wrestlemania. In fact, I think Kane attacks Daniel prior to the EC match, allowing Lesnar to get in, and then Daniel's six week feud through The Authority starts that next night, culminating at WM vs HHH. Honestly, that's all they really need to do with Daniel...then, Daniel can win the title off whoever at SummerSlam. Works out perfectly.
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior
    Eh, I don't see Daniel winning at the EC. I think Daniel vs HHH is inevitable for Wrestlemania. In fact, I think Kane attacks Daniel prior to the EC match, allowing Lesnar to get in, and then Daniel's six week feud through The Authority starts that next night, culminating at WM vs HHH. Honestly, that's all they really need to do with Daniel...then, Daniel can win the title off whoever at SummerSlam. Works out perfectly.
    If the crowd didn't react the way they did at the Royal Rumble and if there weren't such a backlash, then i would tend to agree with you; HHH vs Daniel Bryan at Wrestlemania 30. But with crowds constantly chanting YES, with SuperBowl winner The Seahawks giving a shout out to Daniel Bryan, with a petitions being signed, i don't see how they can ignore it anymore. And placing Bryan in the Chamber, only to take him out would result in the whole Chamber match being booed, with Bryan chants galore. The Crowds have spoken, he has to be in the main event or that main event is going to have an echo of booing and heckling throughout. And i wouldn't say your plan for Bryan works out perfectly from an overall standpoint. Bryan fans would disagree with you, especially with HHH's track record.
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior
    I'm going to have to agree with DK on this one. I mean hell, you do state a good point CandieLand. Ultimately, having Bryan/Lesnar the night after EC to headline Raw would be absolutely phenomenal. Throw in a Taker interference, culminating to a Lesnar match at Mania would make total sense, and draw awesome ratings for the network. Yet, i sincerely don't see Bryan walking out of EC as champ. DK said it best. Despite the rumor mills, and whatever else goes on in the iwc, I believe the E' has already sealed Mania's fate. Bryan/HHH seems already set in stone.

Good blog bud.
    Quote Originally Posted by PhEonYx
    I'm going to have to agree with DK on this one. I mean hell, you do state a good point CandieLand. Ultimately, having Bryan/Lesnar the night after EC to headline Raw would be absolutely phenomenal. Throw in a Taker interference, culminating to a Lesnar match at Mania would make total sense, and draw awesome ratings for the network. Yet, i sincerely don't see Bryan walking out of EC as champ. DK said it best. Despite the rumor mills, and whatever else goes on in the iwc, I believe the E' has already sealed Mania's fate. Bryan/HHH seems already set in stone.

Good blog bud.
    I typed this blog with unrestrained optimism; i know it's a massive shot in the dark, but it's that possibility of WWE shocking you that keeps me going and many others going. This happening would be not only a shock, but as you described it "absolutely phenomenal"

I honestly do get that the writing is more or less on the wall that HHH will face, but do you not agree that WWE is treading very thin water if they choose to go down that route and leave the Main event as Orton vs Batista?

Thanks for the read and the comment.
    Quote Originally Posted by CandieLand
    I honestly do get that the writing is more or less on the wall that HHH will face, but do you not agree that WWE is treading very thin water if they choose to go down that route and leave the Main event as Orton vs Batista?
    Hell yeah, I totally agree with you.

Seeing a Triple threat with Bryan like you stated in your Mania card could pretty well happen. The only way that match could happen, would be having Bryan walk out of EC as champ. Personally, I don't see Bryan having "his moment" at EC. His moment, has to be showcased on a grander stage (Mania/SS).

The E' is certainly treading on thin ice if they choose to allow Orton/Batista headline Mania.. But when hasn't the E' given you exactly what you thought the outcome would be, leaving fans beyond disappointed.... Look at last years Main Event.
    Quote Originally Posted by PhEonYx
    Hell yeah, I totally agree with you.

Seeing a Triple threat with Bryan like you stated in your Mania card could pretty well happen. The only way that match could happen, would be having Bryan walk out of EC as champ. Personally, I don't see Bryan having "his moment" at EC. His moment, has to be showcased on a grander stage (Mania/SS).

The E' is certainly treading on thin ice if they choose to allow Orton/Batista headline Mania.. But when hasn't the E' given you exactly what you thought the outcome would be, leaving fans beyond disappointed.... Look at last years Main Event.

I 100% agree with you, the WWE seem to just love disappointing the masses, but with their new project just about to kick off and as they surely aim to garner a maximum rating for RAW, i really do hope they pull the trigger on a Bryan victory. Now as i said on my card i do not see WWE giving fans what they want, i see them giving them false hope. Bryan walks in as champion at Wrestlemania XXX and walks out empty handed as they screw him over again. That way they have probably amassed a huge buy-rate for the Network, Mania and Batista walks out Champion, like presumably pre-planned. It's a win-win.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.