View RSS Feed

TheGreatOne

My view: What the main event for WM30 should be?

Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Now days, we have confusion of what "main event" means because WWE promotes shows as if there is more than 1 because you got other big matches of the show as well. However, the main event no matter how you slice and dice it....is the "last" match on the show. CM Punk still wants to be in the "last" match on Wrestlemania. Why? It is Wrestlemania.....wrestlings World Series and Super Bowl. Problem is, this year another old star has come in and took the main event slot away from a younger star. Now it looks as if we will get a battle of former Evolution members to prove who ended up better out of the two since the group split. Problem is, I've seen it on multiple occassions. I don't want to see that match. I hope the crowd heads for the exit during the promo. In any case, that brings the discussion as to what should be the main event of Wrestlemania 30? So here is my suggestions:

WWE title: Brock Lesnar(C) vs Batista-Orton is boring to me. He doesn't deserve or even belong in the main event of Wrestlemania. If Batista is going to challenge anybody for the top prize in the wrestling biz why not vs the beast.....the dream match everyone has been wanting to see. For the live event bs, if they can survive without Rock on the shows why not Lesnar? Another part timer as WWE champion? No! It is better than that other singles match that is being suggested. Plus we never did see it before. Blockbuster names finishing Mania for the WWE title....I like it!

WWE title: CM Punk (C) vs Batista-Let's get serious for a minute, would you actually like to see Punk win the title only to lose it to Batista just so Punk could main event Wrestlemania? In the long road, Punk vs Batista story would be good. Certainly better than their last world title match.

WWE title: Daniel Bryan(C) vs Batista-Just the perfect feud for Daniel Bryan. Movie star who WWE and HHH have gotten behind. He has the look of a bodybuilder, face of a movie star, and worries more about how he looks more so than wrestling. Batista claims that is the reason he isn't the face of WWE because he doesn't care about his looks. However, winning the WWE title not at Mania or in his hometown possibly at Extreme Rules would be a bad decision. Triple threat with Daniel Bryan addition has been discussed.

Undertaker vs Sting-The sooner the better if you ask me. If you are gonna have the match, this is the time to have it. Let's be honest, would you rather have Orton vs Batista finishing the show or these two icons in a dream match people have been craving for since 97? For those who talk about the match, it isn't like we are going to see a 5 star classic from Orton/Batista. What do you think would be better? Wait a year to get the fans to know the Stinger and let them be a year older or do it now?

John Cena vs Undertaker-The biggest match the WWE can possibly book is John Cena vs Undertaker. Let's be honest with each other on this. Do I really need to explain why this match should happen or how big it would be? If you want Wrestlemania 30 to be the biggest Wrestlemania of all-time.....you book this as the main event!! Taker vs Cena or Sting is the only matches I would like to see main event the show other than Daniel Bryan leaving with the WWE title in his hands.

There you have it!! There my friends are my suggestion on what should be the main event aka last match of Wrestlemania 30. Agree or Disagree? Got any suggestions? Like or dislike any of mine? What match should main event Wrestlemania 30 in your eyes? Leave that and more in the comment section below. Thanks for reading!!

Submit "My view: What the main event for WM30 should be?" to Digg Submit "My view: What the main event for WM30 should be?" to del.icio.us Submit "My view: What the main event for WM30 should be?" to StumbleUpon Submit "My view: What the main event for WM30 should be?" to Google

Comments

I agree with all of these possibilities...In fact, you could probably mix and match them to have 3 potential Main Events...which is what Wrestlemania usually is. I love the idea of Brock vs Batista, I love the idea of Sting vs Undertaker or Cena vs Undertaker, and throw in Daniel Bryan vs HHH...that's a strong top of the card. The Undertaker match obviously being the one that closes the show.
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior
    I agree with all of these possibilities...In fact, you could probably mix and match them to have 3 potential Main Events...which is what Wrestlemania usually is. I love the idea of Brock vs Batista, I love the idea of Sting vs Undertaker or Cena vs Undertaker, and throw in Daniel Bryan vs HHH...that's a strong top of the card. The Undertaker match obviously being the one that closes the show.
    If Taker faces Sting or Cena....he should go on last. I actually would prefer it that way with Mania being #30. Rather see him than Batista celebrating winning the championship. However, if Bryan wins world title at Mania, I wouldn't mind that going last.
    I'm going to agree with all three possibilities. Regardless of the outcome, I'm dreading the fact that I'm going to have to endure watching Batista walk out of Mania as the champ. Despite wanting to see Sting vs Taker, or even Cena/Taker for that matter (headlining the show), I highly doubt it will happen. The E' tends to give us the foreseeable outcome every chance they get. I personally think come Feb.24th, we'll be able to foretell the Mania main event.

Good blog. I kind of miss the lack of interest the blogging section use to get on this site. I wish they'd showcase it on the main page like they use to. The editorial section is nice to read, and I'm not taking anything away from the writers, I just miss reading actual blogs.
    I think Cena/Undertaker really needs to happen this year. Never know if Taker will be able to wrestle next year, and it would be a blown opportunity to not match these two up. Not only would it be an amazing build-up, but Cena is the one guy on the roster who anyone could see actually beating Taker. I don't think they would have a semi part-timer (Brock) beat him if he doesn't plan on being around much longer. I also don't think they would have a fresh face such as Reigns, Wyatt, or Cesaro beat him either. Cena's the ONE guy who would put Taker's streak in doubt. He's been the face for a long time, and he's not going anywhere soon. I don't necessarily think Cena would win, but it would sure be exciting. Could you imagine the crowd during that match????

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.