View RSS Feed

You're Welcome

Elimination Chamber / Wrestlemania 30...

Rate this Entry
Like many, I was fairly disappointed at the 2014 Royal Rumble.
Here is how I, personally, would handle the Elimination Chamber PPV and lead-up to the Granddaddy of them all.

First and foremost, have Batista demand his Title shot happen not at Wrestlemania, but at Elimination Chamber instead (hear me out).
The main event for EC then becomes Orton vs. Batista for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship (that's what they're calling it now, right?) - we get it early, rather than at Wrestlemania.

Now, the Elimination Chamber match becomes, instead, for the #1 Contendership at Wrestlemania.
This puts one more superstar (whoever it may be) into the match, now with more star power on your card overall, and gives Daniel Bryan a way into the main event.

This gives the entire PPV far more credibility and excitement, in my opinion; the Chamber, a separate title opportunity, the potential to see what our main event at Mania will truly be.
Let's now say that Batista defeats Orton (don't leave yet, let me explain...) - he's on his way to Wrestlemania 30.

Let's not stop there, however - Daniel Bryan vs. Batista at Wrestlemania 30 is set, but Orton still has his rematch clause...
You can already see where I'm going.
Batista (c) vs. Randy Orton vs. Daniel Bryan, just like ten years ago at Wrestlemania 20, for the greatest prize in sports entertainment.
Of course, no-brainer, Daniel Bryan finally, after striving through so much hell to get there, wins the title just as Benoit did exactly ten years ago.

This, in my mind, is the most fitting culmination to Daniel Bryan's long struggles and puts arguably the most 'over' superstar on the very top of the mountain at the greatest show of them all.

Submit "Elimination Chamber / Wrestlemania 30..." to Digg Submit "Elimination Chamber / Wrestlemania 30..." to del.icio.us Submit "Elimination Chamber / Wrestlemania 30..." to StumbleUpon Submit "Elimination Chamber / Wrestlemania 30..." to Google

Comments

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.