View RSS Feed

John24601ny

Worlds Biggest Complainer

Rate this Entry
So the news is out. CM Punk has quit the WWE. I'm going to cut right to the chase. I respect CM Punk but I think hes become the most selfish wrestler.

Since his debut in 2006 he has accomplished being the ECW champion once, tag team champion once, intercontinental champion once, world heavyweight champion 3 times, and the wwe champion 2 times. He is the 19th wrestler to be a wwe triple crown champion and achieved it faster than any other wrestler in just 203 days after his debut.

He's main evented December to Dismember in 2006. Extreme Rules, Night of Champions, Summer Slam, and Breaking Point in 2009. Elimination Chamber in 2010. Elimination Chamber, Money in the Bank, Summer Slam, Night of Champions, Hell in a Cell, and TLC in 2011. Night of Champions, Hell in a Cell, Survivor Series in 2012. Royal Rumble, Elimination Chamber, and Money in the Bank in 2013.

He's won Money in the Bank twice and he is the longest reigning champion of our era and there's a good chance nobody will ever beat that again. I know he wants to main event wrestlemania but if he does that so soon there will be nothing else for him to accomplish.

I think CM Punk needs to be kissing the feet of the powers that be and start being more respectful. He's the best in the world because they've allowed him to be.

Submit "Worlds Biggest Complainer" to Digg Submit "Worlds Biggest Complainer" to del.icio.us Submit "Worlds Biggest Complainer" to StumbleUpon Submit "Worlds Biggest Complainer" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I agree to an extent punk always comes off as a whining bitch he seems to think he should be main eventing every ppv he is awesome on the mic, in the ring but he had his reign he didn't draw (according to this site) so they had to bring back the old guard to make money. but I disagree with 'he should show the company respect' he's not cena, he made his own push from promos to matches he got himself over much like DB is doing now.
    Every wrestler should show respect. No matter how good they are they can't show it unless Vince gives them a ring to do it in. Sure they can go to TNA but I'm not even gonna talk about that.

I know it's just rumors but if he left because the last straw was fighting triple h at wrestlemania then that's messed up. Any wrestler would love to have a spot on the wrestlemania card and they should be honored that it's against hhh or the undertaker. These men paved the way and are still doing it today because they are still very good at what they do. Again if this is the reason why he said thats it im outta here how can u just get up and go home. This is the entertainment business not real life mma or UFC.

Its like being part of a play. You might think your better then the person who has the lead role but u take what's given to you and go with it. That's what professionalism is all about. If u don't like it u should finish your contract and then go elsewhere.
    Updated 01-31-2014 at 12:20 AM by John24601ny
    that is all what he wants to do before he retires is main event wrestlemania , and so he should be this year against daniel bryan. Not orton vs batista
    You can't always get what u want.
    Okay, so here's the problem with your argument:

You assume that CM Punk was given these accomplishments by the WWE. In reality, the only thing the WWE gave Punk was an opportunity. Punk then took that opportunity and made the most of it, gaining an inordinate amount of popularity. Then the WWE was forced to put CM Punk in that spot because the fans demanded it.

The second big problem with your argument is that you assume the WWE was doing Punk some kind of favor by billing him as a top guy. Lol that's not how that works. The WWE paid CM Punk to do a service, and that service in turn makes the WWE a fuck ton of money. CM Punk would be the top guy in any promotion in the world, not just WWE.

Problem is, WWE is the only place that matters as far as wrestling goes. That doesn't mean however that wrestlers should "kiss the feet" of the WWE just because they have a monopoly on wrestling. If everyone did that, then guys like CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Dean Ambrose, etc would never see the light of day. WWE would just shove the same guys down our throats because there's no initiative on the part of the performers. Guys like CM Punk are the only reason a lot of us watch, and if you cut out those with initiative to not just eat all of WWE's shit, then I know I'll stop watching altogether, because as much as I actually do like John Cena, Randy Orton, and Sheamus, I don't watch because of them. I know people like me are in the minority on that, and that's why those guys have those spots, but it's not such a minority that our viewership doesn't matter. It's a solid chunk of their audience, and our viewership would be missed.

tldr: The WWE didn't make CM Punk a star, CM Punk made Cm Punk a star via WWE programming. Punk owes WWE nothing, and for a guy like Punk, principles hold a lot more meaning than money. Without people like that, this business will fail miserably.
    Quote Originally Posted by Samders
    Okay, so here's the problem with your argument:

You assume that CM Punk was given these accomplishments by the WWE. In reality, the only thing the WWE gave Punk was an opportunity. Punk then took that opportunity and made the most of it, gaining an inordinate amount of popularity. Then the WWE was forced to put CM Punk in that spot because the fans demanded it.

The second big problem with your argument is that you assume the WWE was doing Punk some kind of favor by billing him as a top guy. Lol that's not how that works. The WWE paid CM Punk to do a service, and that service in turn makes the WWE a fuck ton of money. CM Punk would be the top guy in any promotion in the world, not just WWE.

Problem is, WWE is the only place that matters as far as wrestling goes. That doesn't mean however that wrestlers should "kiss the feet" of the WWE just because they have a monopoly on wrestling. If everyone did that, then guys like CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Dean Ambrose, etc would never see the light of day. WWE would just shove the same guys down our throats because there's no initiative on the part of the performers. Guys like CM Punk are the only reason a lot of us watch, and if you cut out those with initiative to not just eat all of WWE's shit, then I know I'll stop watching altogether, because as much as I actually do like John Cena, Randy Orton, and Sheamus, I don't watch because of them. I know people like me are in the minority on that, and that's why those guys have those spots, but it's not such a minority that our viewership doesn't matter. It's a solid chunk of their audience, and our viewership would be missed.

tldr: The WWE didn't make CM Punk a star, CM Punk made Cm Punk a star via WWE programming. Punk owes WWE nothing, and for a guy like Punk, principles hold a lot more meaning than money. Without people like that, this business will fail miserably.
    We need cena/Orton/Sheamus as much as we need Punk/DB/Dolphy..we need all of them for variety...
    If I'm in Punk's place, even I might have done the same...WWE should put Punk in the main event...Punk deserves it..I guess Punk would have not gone if someone like DB is in main event. But, his only problem is with these part timers getting main event spot...Moreover, Batista is not The Rock to bring in tons of money and I don't see it as a great move...Clearly fans were rooting for Reigns more than Batista...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.