View RSS Feed

TheRockVsStoneCold

Wrestlemania XXX Card My Second Attempt

Rate this Entry
Pre-Show WWE Tag Team Championship
Miz & Kofi Kingston vs The Real Americans vs New Age Outlaws vs The Uso's
A very energetic high pulsed elimination tag team match for pre-show would make for every entertaining way to Kick off the 30th aniversary of WM and Get the crowd hyped for the Event.

Match #1 Loser Leaves WWE
Cody Rhodes vs Goldust 'Sibling Rivalry'
Goldust has spoke of his desire to put his Little Brother over and theres no better place to do it then Mania with Loser leaves WWE Cody will pick up the win while Goldust pull the Curtain shut on His WWE In-Ring Career for Now and Takes up a Trainer Position Backstage.

Match #2
Luke Harper/Erick Rowan/Ryback vs Big Show/RVD/Kane

Similar to last years 6man tag but this time against 2 of the Wyatt family members Bray Wyatt not Involved due to Singles Match Big Show RVD Kane will have Joy in Facing these 3 up-coming wwe superstars Bray Wyatt handpicked ryback to Join the Wyatts for One Night

Winner:Kane/Show/RVD

Match #3 MITB

Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Dolph Ziggler, Damien Sandow, RTruth, Fandago, Big E Langston

7men that will probably struggle to have singles matchs at Mania get theirselfs into the MITB for Mania

Winner:Ziggler

Pippers Pit
Hulk Hogan and Ultimate Warrior

Match #4 Pride of Mexico Match-Up
ADR vs Rey Mysterio vs Sin Cara

Sin cara has kinda been feuding ADR and Rey Will have be include in this match as Well to be the Pride of Mexico

Winner:Mysterio/ADR

Match #5
HHH vs Roman Reigns

WWE will have to have this match Happen before its to Late this Could very well be WWE best move for the Mania card to Have Reigns put over by a 14 time World Champion

Winner:Reigns

Match #6

Daniel Bryan vs Shemaus

According to this Website this match is set in stone while i think both wrestlers are being wasted i understand why wwe has taken the route as Bryan has been beaten twice by Shemaus in recent mania's

Winner:Bryan

Match #7

Taker vs Brock

Finally this macth will happen after Months of speculation i believe this match will Happen and to me will steal the show. Brock will get put over despite taker getting the Victory

Winner:Taker

Match #8 WWE World Heavyweight Title

CM Punk vs Batista vs Orton

WWE have to book this main event it will be best for all men involved if they book this match make it happen at Mania Orton and Punks WM27 match near enough stole the show add batista into the Match you get a WM moment

Winner:Batista

Your challenge is to Come up with WWE Unified IC and US Championship Match and a Divas Title Match to Round off the Card

Submit "Wrestlemania XXX Card My Second Attempt" to Digg Submit "Wrestlemania XXX Card My Second Attempt" to del.icio.us Submit "Wrestlemania XXX Card My Second Attempt" to StumbleUpon Submit "Wrestlemania XXX Card My Second Attempt" to Google

Comments

Just 4 days after? No need for a crazy stipulation like that because it would just give the obvious win to Cody.

Match #2 sucks....Ryback with Wyatts?

MITB isn't coming back to Mania even though everyone wants it to.

The only way to book those 3 is that way....I just wouldn't book them at all....maybe Mysterio.

HHH vs Reigns is a solid matchup I wouldn't mind seeing in the future. I just figure he should be involved in some kind of match with the other members of the Shield. With or against them.

Bryan vs Sheamus again? NO! NO! NO!

Where the hell is John Cena? Did I miss something? WWE's biggest star isn't on the biggest show of the year?
    I missed a few spots I'm going to do another attempt
    Pride of Mexico match? Lol. Is that necessary? Bunch all of the Latinos together based solely on their race? Rey was born in the USA. Placing all the black guys in a match would be offensive, not sure how this differs. ADR has faced the other 2 countless times, no need for another.
    I think the Miz should be in the tag match, but with Ziggler as his partner. The Real Americans should be split into 2 matches. Cesaro in MITB, if it happened, Swagger in a 30 Yrs. of Mania 30 Man Battle Royal. Cena turning heel along with Batista would be the boldest move WWE could make right now, to give the fans a legit reason to boo him. I'd then put him v Taker, just in case its Taker's last match. Sheamus should face Langston for the IC Title, and the Shield v Wyatts should be a Loser Disassembles Match, despite them facing off at Chamber, the feud is more than 1 match quality.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.