View RSS Feed

Delohat

WrestleMania 30

Rate this Entry
Is it going to be worth it? It is no ordinary show, it is the 30th anniversary of the biggest event in sports entertainment, and wrestling fans favorite show since childhood.

This year's wrestling backstage is full of excitement and questions that need answers. Sting, Kurt Angle, Hogan, Warrior, Undertaker's streak, and more and more. Is Vince McMahon thinking about it the right way? Is he going to make the show worth every penny we spend on? I hope so, and I am looking forward to know what is going to happen in the next couple of months. Although the PG era is not acceptable in my opinion, this kind of event must be admired enough if we at least saw our legends come back with great matches, or, at least, acceptable satisfying appearances.

Sting. I really hope I see him compete against the dead man. Even though a lot of people say that he is not in a good shape, and it is not like ten years ago when we dreamed about this match, I would say that he still can get a great match with the phenom. And if The Undertaker wants to retire, Sting ending the streak would be the best idea we have on the planet right now. I am not sure that this will happen this year. However, if it did, I will die in peace, relieved, that the Undertaker's streak is not a joke that John Cena made.

I really hope and think that this year's WrestleMania will be a memorable event. And I am looking forward to see what is going to happen.

Submit "WrestleMania 30" to Digg Submit "WrestleMania 30" to del.icio.us Submit "WrestleMania 30" to StumbleUpon Submit "WrestleMania 30" to Google

Comments

Streak is too big to end. If Taker decided to retire, I figure the streak would be intact with him obviously being the last man you see when that particular Mania is over.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.