View RSS Feed

Lord Cookie

Looking forward to... Royal Rumble 2014!

Rate this Entry
Hey everyone, i'm Lord Cookie and these are my Royal Rumble 2014 predictions and opinions!

Tag Team Championship Match
The Brotherhood (Cody Rhodes & Goldust) (c) vs. The New Age Outlaws (Road Dogg & Billy Gunn)

Although i didn't like the build up to this match, i think it will be amazing. But honestly do we need the New Age Outlaws in a Tag-Team Championship Match in 2014? My answer is YES! In 2013 nearly every Tag-Team got a Championship shot: Rhodes Scholars, Dolph Ziggler & Big E. Langston, The Shield, Randy Orton & Daniel Bryan, The Usos, The Prime Time Players and The Brotherhood (Cody Rhodes & Goldust)! I mean who would want to see The Brotherhood vs. The Shield or The Usos again? I think this will be a very entertaining and fun Match, but i'm disappointed that it's on the Pre-show.

Winners and new Tag-Team Champions: The New Age Outlaws!

After the Match Goldust will attack Cody Rhodes, leading to a long feud that will end at Wrestlemania.

Singles Match
Daniel Bryan vs. Bray Wyatt

Wow. I seriously didn't think that this feud would end up being so good. At the start of the feud, i thought it would be over with at TLC but it went from dull to meh to yay to Awesome! When Daniel Bryan turned Face the Crowd went Crazy! It was as if he was 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin! And then i thought the feud was ending after Daniel Bryan got concussed but thank god he was cleared for the Ring. This Match won't be the greatest Match ever, but there will be a story told during it.

Winner: Bray Wyatt (after the Wyatt Family distract Daniel Bryan).

But after the Match Daniel Bryan attacks the Wyatts and makes Bray tap out in the Yes! Lock.

Singles Match
The Big Show vs. Brock Lesnar

The first Brock Lesnar feud since his Comeback that i'm not interested in. I mean it's ok. There was nothing wrong with the Build up with the feud. But it wasn't very good. I think it will be a good brawl with some nice spots. Lesnar will defeat Big Show, but Big Show will sort of beat up lesnar some times.

Winner: Brock Lesnar

WWE World Haevyweight Championship Match
Randy Orton (c) vs. John Cena

So many people don't care about this Match and are complaining about it. Whats you're problem? Ok we've seen this Match allot, but we've also seen Steve Austin vs. The Rock allot. The only thing i didn't like was Cena's Dad for the 1,000,000,000st Time. This Match will be a long but fast pacing Match. Another nice Brawl. And this time it will be a no DQ Match so there will be lot of broken Commentary Tables and Chair-shots!

Winner: Randy Orton

30 Man Royal Rumble Match

This Year it's, sadly enough, sure who's going to win (Batista). If WWE wants to troll us and let Daniel Bryan win as a surprise Entrance then well done. I would mark out. During the Match Roman Reigns will break Kanes record and eliminate either 12 or 13 guys. I mean it was 13 years ago (wow). Then the final four will be (if my dream scenario turns into reality):
CM Punk
Daniel Bryan
Roman reigns
Batista
CM Punk will start to attack Roman Reigns and Batista will spear Bryan on the ground and start punching him multiple times. Then Bryan will start to headbutt Batista and kneeing him in the face. Roman Reigns will try to eliminate CM Punk but Punk hangs on the ropes, Michaels and pulls himself back up in the ring and on the way back in he he grabs Romans head with his legs and eliminates him. Bryan clothelines Batista and Punk ans Bryan start brawling like this is ROH. Bryan eliminates Punk and wins the Royal Rumble 2014!

Winner Daniel Bryan.

After the Match Punk shakes Bryans hand and the fireworks start.

Thanks for reading and leave a comment!

Submit "Looking forward to... Royal Rumble 2014!" to Digg Submit "Looking forward to... Royal Rumble 2014!" to del.icio.us Submit "Looking forward to... Royal Rumble 2014!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Looking forward to... Royal Rumble 2014!" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I think Outlaws have a good chance of leaving Pittsburgh as the tag team champs since Goldust/Cody will be feuding at Mania. However, I think they should wait and save their title loss a little closer to Mania maybe at Chamber where they face....the Wyatt Family who is hungry for gold. Talks about real brotherhood, talking about a real family. Brings back past decisions where Dusty loved Cody more and when he didn't talk to Dusty in over 5 years. Even talk about Twitter where Goldust wants to face his own brother year after year begging for the chance. That would be my back story to that match.

Hope Bryan finally wins to end this feud with the Wyatts and move on to the WWE gold. Battling possibly in the Chamber for the strap.

Big vs Lesnar is obvious which is why I hate this match. I'd rather see a returning sheamus, batista, or hell even a Big E Langston, Reigns or even the shield take on the beast Brock Lesnar when he called them men out.

yawn WWE title match with obvious winner. Why do they do the same thing with Cena/Orton? Last time he punted him in the head back in 07. I need something new and fresh which has been missing in the main event picture for some time.

I hope Bryan wins the Rumble!
    who doesn't?
    BTW i wrote: but Punk hangs on the ropes, Michaels and pulls himself back up in the ring.

I meant:
    but Punk hangs on the ropes, like Shawn Michaels and pulls himself back up in the ring

Sorry

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.