View RSS Feed

TheRockVsStoneCold

Wrestlemania XXX Card

Rate this Entry
Pre-Show
The Uso's vs The New Age Outlaws The WWE Tag Team Champions
The outlaws will put the usos over and give them their first title run in the wwe.

Winner: Uso's

Main Card

WWE Undisputed IC Title
Kane vs Big E Langston

Kane one of the all time great Mid-Carders so it will great to put Big E over at Mania for the best the midcard title out there the WWE will set up an angle where Kane Defeats Big E for his IC title then Beats Ambrose at the Elimination Chamber to Become The Undisputed IC Champion Then At Mania Kane will take Langston On.

Winner: Big E

Cena w/Hogan vs Bray Wyatt w/Roddy Piper

Piper has already stated he want a storyline going into main with him and hogan as manager with Hogan a face and Piper a heel. In my opinion if cena the face of wwe going into mania his oppenent will Be the 'Heel of WWE' if wwe wants Bray Wyatt to be in the Main Event picture he must face a big name at maina well who better than Cena to put Wyatt over at Mania.

Winner:Bray Wyatt

Undertaker vs Daniel Bryan

These to will put on Match of the Night easily with Takers Eagerness for this match to go ahead i believe the wwe will give them the go ahead for the match to happen. Taker will be able to put Bryan over even if Bryan don't strike a victory to end the streak.

Winner: Taker

RVD vs Dolph Ziggler vs Cody Rhodes vs Goldust vs Sheamus vs Fadango vs Dean Ambrose vs Seth Rollins vs Luke Harper vs Erick Rowan

First ever 10 men MITB match Wrestlemania 30 will have to have a MITB but theres no point it being the same as all the time stick 10 men in there and let battle for a WWE World Heavyweight Championship

Winner 4 options:RVD/ Rhodes/ Ziggler/ Shemaus

Roman Reigns vs Triple H

Roman Reigns has a big future in WWE but in the storyline he should take should be one with HHH where whats best for Business Always seems to Hold him back if WWE Put this Match on it will be whats Best for Business.

Winner: Roman Reigns

Ryback vs Goldberg 'Whos Next'

With WWE close to agreeing terms with Goldberg its inevitable that when he does this match will take place.

Winner: Goldberg

Lesnar vs The Rock The Beast vs The Great One

The Rock has confirmed Mania is a nono for him but i can't see The Rock missing mania The Rock has never beat Lesnar and his career won't be finished till he can complete this.

Winner: The Rock

Main Event
Batista vs Orton vs ADR- WWE Worldheavyweight Title

In my opinion this sunday at the rumble Batista will win the Rumble and go on to face Orton at Mania. But Alberto del Rio will win The Elimination Chamber to Get Himself into The Match. Orton will complain about Being in a Triple Threat but to no avale.

Winner:Batista

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...Second-Attempt

Submit "Wrestlemania XXX Card" to Digg Submit "Wrestlemania XXX Card" to del.icio.us Submit "Wrestlemania XXX Card" to StumbleUpon Submit "Wrestlemania XXX Card" to Google

Updated 01-26-2014 at 12:32 PM by TheRockVsStoneCold

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Theres no way Taker/Cena is booked that early on a Mania. Ryback vs Goldberg isn't that big nor is Reigns vs HHH. The MITB should open the show up or come 2nd. Cena vs Bray is something I'd like to see. Taker vs Bryan has its intrigue. MITB isn't going to be back on Mania.....that is what helped make Mania special and even more bigger. I bet Goldberg doesn't compete at Mania even though I'd love to see him return. Reigns vs HHH is something I'd like to see just not at this Mania or this ppv. Brock vs Rock instead of the match I want to see featuring Batista vs Lesnar? Rock has wrestled in his last match at least I figure. Only guy I'd really like to see him face other than HBK is Randy Orton. Hate the main event and ADR....LOL! Not because he is a good heel with his promos. He won more world titles than I care to count. All of them had no memorable feuds....
    The only reason i did put adr in the main event because there was no place for him on the card and i cant see wwe leaving him out of wm30
    Reigns vs Punk and Then ADR vs Ryback
    Main Event:HHH vs Orton
    Here is my prediction to the WrestleMania XXX Card

WWE World Heavyweight Championship

Randy Orton (c) vs. Batista

Winner: Batista

CM Punk vs. Triple H

Winner: CM Punk

The Streak vs. The Beast

Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar

Winner: Undertaker

John Cena W/Hulk Hogan vs. Bray Wyatt W/Rody Piper

Winner: John Cena

Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus

Winner: Daniel Bryan

Triple Threat Match for the WWE United States Championship

Dean Ambrose (c) vs. Seth Rollins vs. Roman Reigns

Winner: Roman Reigns

Brother vs. Brother Match

Goldust vs. Cody Rhodes

Winner: Cody Rhodes

WWE Intercontinental Championship

Big E Langston (c) vs. Mark Henry

Winner: Big E Langston

WWE Tag Team Championship

New Age Outlaws (c) vs. The Usos

Winner: The Usos

What you guys think?
    I think BrettmanWWEFan is as close to 100% a prediction as I think we are going to get. The only thing is, I think the undertaker match will not be a standard match, I would imagine a stipulation, like no disqualification, or Steetfight...something. The blogger on this one...though...man...WOW, that is So unlikley for just about every match I can't imagine any of those being actual wrestlemania matches. I love the Great One myself...but The Rock would already be on WWE TV. he is the BIGGEST star they ever had in terms of attracting attention in and outside the ring. They would be building the excitement pre-royal rumble

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.