View RSS Feed

WrestlingisBischoff

What's next for Wyatt?

Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.
Welcome Back to Wrestling is Bischoff!!! In this blog I am going to dive into what I would like to see happen next with Bray Wyatt.

Scenerio:

Luke Harper and Eric Rowan recieve a tag title shot against Goldust and Cody Rhodes at The Royal Rumble. After a great match The Wyatt Family loses.
Later on in the night, Bray Wyatt enters the Royal Rumble,(Bray Wyatt is in my TOP 5 in WWE Today) in which he is eliminated.

The next night on Raw The Wyatt Family recieves a rematch in which they lose. Bray Wyatt challenges the winner of the Royal Rumble to a match in the main event, which he also loses.

After 2 more weeks of the Wyatt"s losing streak, Bray Wyatt comes out to the ring with his family. In the first Promo of 2014, he says he has lost his faith which has caused him to lose so much. He says he will bring back an old friend of his to renew his faith to lead him to victory.

The next week Bray Wyatt holds a dark ceremony for his new manager. His Manager is revealed to be... "The Sinister Minister" James Mitchell!!!!

At the elimination chamber The Wyatt Family wins the Tag Team Titles when Goldust betrays Cody Rhodes. That night, James Mitchell accompanys Bray Wyatt to the ring to face Daniel Bryan one on one. Bray Wyatt dominates most of the match, and leads it for a win.

The next night James Mitchell announces he has a huge plan for Bray Wyatt for Wrestlemania, TO DEFEAT THE STREAK!!

The Undertaker announces that if Bray Wyatt can defeat his former Wrestlemania opponents CM Punk, Kane, and Mark Henry in a gauntlet match, he will agree to the match. Bray Wyatt d. Mark Henry by countout, Bray Wyatt d. Kane by Pinfall, and Bray d. CM Punk when James Mitchell attacks the ref and attacks CM Punk.

So at Wrestlemania Bray Wyatt will face the Deadman.

Who do you think would win in the match?
Do you think James Mitchell would be a good manager for The Wyatts?
Would you like to see James Mitchell back in Wrestling period?
What do you think about Bray Wyatt ending the streak?

Answer in the comments!!!!
Thanks for Reading.

Submit "What's next for Wyatt?" to Digg Submit "What's next for Wyatt?" to del.icio.us Submit "What's next for Wyatt?" to StumbleUpon Submit "What's next for Wyatt?" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

just no to everything
    I don't like idea of him having a losing streak and go on to say he needs James Mitchell or someone to get him out of it. Than go on to face a challenge Taker's streak? If you want Bray to be believable enough to beat the Deadman....you don't start a losing streak and magically turn it around. Bray needs no manager, he is great on the mic on his own. I'm all for Bray facing the Deadman at Mania or even the whole Family possibly challenging Taker's streak. That or even face the Brothers of Destruction. Same goes for the Shield. I don't believe this years Mania is going to be Taker's last. I don't want to see rematches nor do I want to see Cena face him at Mania til it is his final match. I believe he should go out on top in the Main Event of Mania. As far as your questions are concerned, Who do I think would win? Taker is the odds on favorite forever now going into his Mania matches. So who do you think anyone is gonna believe will win? Especially if you have that losing streak to boot before he challenges the Deadman. Would Mitchell be a good manager for the Wyatts? I think Bray is great on the mic and is the leader of the crew. They need no manager to do the talking for them. Would I like to see James Mitchell back in wrestling? I enjoyed his work in TNA with Abyss and always wondered why he never got a shot at WWE. If with the right guy, he would be a great manager anywhere. I would like to see him back in TNA or even appear in WWE. Streak will never end.....
    Mehhhh....I don't think so. No Wyatt involvement in something as huge as The Streak. Let him and Daniel culminate at Wrestlemania.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.