View RSS Feed

TheGreatOne

My view: Current product=TNA>WWE

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
How many blogs have I made about TNA crapping all over the product? It is about damn time that I made a positive blog about TNA. Comes during a time when Hogan/Bischoff are gone! No surprise to anyone here, I expect TNA to make strides going forward. Hopefully that is....Which is what this blog is about. Why is TNA's product better than WWE's right now?

Women: First off, no need to speak of comparisons of Knockouts vs Divas divisions. Like always, Knockouts>Divas. However, why is Gail champion again? I was looking forward to ODB vs Lady Tapa. I know Gail Kim is great, but how many times can she reign as champion? She has faced and beat everyone besides lady Tapa. ODB faced Sky, Tapa, Tess, Taryn, ect for the strap? Exactly why someone different in my eyes should be the knockouts champion. AJ beating every total Diva to finally drop the strap to Snuka some time down the road. Predictable, but better than Kaitlyn, Eve, Layla, ect title runs.

Tag division: is a lopsided one for WWE's side. You got Wyatts, Shield, Usos, , PTPs, Rhodes bros, among others. Legit tag teams that steal the show at times no matter the show. Bad influence is all TNA has virtually. No real tag teams that I like. What babyface tag teams do they have? I like Bro-Mans maybe to some folks surprise. I like Ion's addition as well. Just a matter of who they will face?

Midcard: really sucks for both TNA/WWE. Tossup really, I like the heel turn of Sabin, but I wish they would have capitalized off momentum that they had with Sabin to possibly be a top guy in the company. Just like Kofi, comes a time when you won the belt so many times. Sabin really hasn't faced main event guys like he has the X-Division ones. I'm all about new and fresh. Midcard in WWE, you have so many great heels, but no babyfaces to face. No up and coming top babyfaces to get behind. R-Truth has had his time, same as Kofi. I like Big E and think he can be a player in WWE down the road. Very happy to see someone beat disappointing Axel for the strap. Problem is the booking, Kofi loses to Ambrose than loses to Axel. Just like, let him beat Kofi and let the other midcard champion beat the same guy after that. That is the feeling of WWE's midcard booking. Midcard isn't allowed to dislike each other or be battling in a platform like steel cage over the belt. It is just for the belt all the time!! How to get a babyface over? Make it personal, make me want the babyface to take the title off the heel!

World championship: TNA is head and shoulders above WWE right now when it comes to the world title scene. 8 man world title tourney to crown a new TNA world champion, 7 former world champions with 1 up and coming guy in Magnus in the Finals facing Jeff Hardy. I'm rooting for Magnus to pull that off this Thursday, someone new holding the world title. What I like about the tourney is the fact, every match had a gimmick to change it up a bit. TLC, get Cena/Orton again, people say great rivalry. I have found the rivalry boring. I'd rather see Cena/Bryan for the undisputed title. Ever since Summerslam, WWE ppvs have been a lot less interesting and disappointing. Tired of same old guys on top. Fans even started chanting TNA during Survivor Series main event. Not just internet geeks feel this way. The fans in the stands feel that way as well. Both have won the world title 10+ times and Cena is almost at Flair's record. Yea, it is time for a change.

In conclusion, TNA, is better than WWE in 3 out of the 4 divisions. Midcard is given a platform to succeed with Ultimate X among others including the Knockouts. World title scene is different with new guys. Hopefully Magnus wins to finally achieve the success everyone has been craving him to achieve. He will no longer be the future, he will be the present of pro wrestling!! Hopefully Royal Rumble will get WWE back on track with the ppvs. TNA is more appealing to me than WWE is!!

What are your thoughts? TNA better right now to you? Agree or disagree with me? Why? What are your thoughts on TNA's tourney? What are your thoughts on Orton/Cena for the unified championship? Leave that and more in the comment section below. Thanks for reading!!

Next: Booking Challenge=Royal Rumble 2014!!

Submit "My view: Current product=TNA>WWE" to Digg Submit "My view: Current product=TNA>WWE" to del.icio.us Submit "My view: Current product=TNA>WWE" to StumbleUpon Submit "My view: Current product=TNA>WWE" to Google

Comments

This is just a matter of opinion. While you may feel TNA is better than WWE right now, I feel WWE is better than TNA right now. I'm sure others feel the same as you, and others feel the same as me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88
    This is just a matter of opinion. While you may feel TNA is better than WWE right now, I feel WWE is better than TNA right now. I'm sure others feel the same as you, and others feel the same as me.
    I made the blog to kiss up to TNA. However, I do feel TNA has been doing very well here lately by entertaining me while WWE has been falling big time in recent months. What do you like about WWE better than TNA? what is WWE doing that makes you enjoy watching Raw better? What is TNA doing that you don't like?
    I am no fan of womens wrestling but even I can see that the Divas have it over the KO's right now. There's just more going on. Whereas the divas just make me want to switch off the knockouts make me want to self harm
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne
    I made the blog to kiss up to TNA. However, I do feel TNA has been doing very well here lately by entertaining me while WWE has been falling big time in recent months. What do you like about WWE better than TNA? what is WWE doing that makes you enjoy watching Raw better? What is TNA doing that you don't like?
    Honestly, going back to taping their shows. When Impact was live, I made an effort to watch it live, or atleast DVR it to catch it. Now that it is being taped, I feel like "what is the point of watching it, when I could just as easily read it" I know that may sound dumb. I think TNA is doing some things right. Hogan is gone, and I like what is going on with the World title scene and the tournament and such. I feel like how the X Division title has been handled is kind of crappy, and the tag team division is non existent. I think the WWE/WHC title scene, right now, is better. Now that could change. We could get to TLC and they do a title switch, and Ill be on the opposite side going "What the hell, what was the point of the build for the stupid finish"
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar
    I am no fan of womens wrestling but even I can see that the Divas have it over the KO's right now. There's just more going on. Whereas the divas just make me want to switch off the knockouts make me want to self harm
    LOL, open challenge is kinda boring. I was wanting ODB vs Tapa instead of Gail being champion again.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88
    Honestly, going back to taping their shows. When Impact was live, I made an effort to watch it live, or atleast DVR it to catch it. Now that it is being taped, I feel like "what is the point of watching it, when I could just as easily read it" I know that may sound dumb. I think TNA is doing some things right. Hogan is gone, and I like what is going on with the World title scene and the tournament and such. I feel like how the X Division title has been handled is kind of crappy, and the tag team division is non existent. I think the WWE/WHC title scene, right now, is better. Now that could change. We could get to TLC and they do a title switch, and Ill be on the opposite side going "What the hell, what was the point of the build for the stupid finish"
    Live or not, I don't look up spoilers. I like Magnus finally pulling off the world title that we've been waiting for. Years all the potential is there....it is finally time. While we get another Orton/Cena match, with the possibility of a screwjob where there won't be a unification which I figure may happen. Orton/Cena has been done to death, however, loved the promo to end Raw especially Cena's part even though haters won't admit it. X-Division title scene has been disappointing for a long time now....I believe since RVD won the belt back at BFG last year. Tag division is at its worst obviously which I've spoken about on several criticism blogs by TNA. I just like the platform KOs, X-Division has where they can have specialty matches. Actually not like one another and speak about it.
    It's no secret I favor TNA over WWE and have for over a year now. While I do see a falling off in TNA, I have seen nothing improve or nothing at all intriguing in WWE. I DVR WWE and fast forward 75% of it. I DVR TNA and fast forward just thru the commercials. I love how this past Thursday, Jeff Hardy was the one to show up at Dixie's VIP invite. Nice potential swerve. While I do feel Magnus wins and plays for Team Dixie, I like the curve they threw with having Hardy show up. I wonder where that will lead. Turning Point looks pretty good right now too.

Totally agree with this write up.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.