View RSS Feed

esserios469

What if the Hall of Fame categorized its inductees

Rate this Entry
Big hype for this year might be the Warrior possible induction to the 2014 Hall of Fame. Sure big enough name to make it watchable but what if they did the hall of fame as a category induction. For starters they have a celebrity inductee but what if they took it to different categories. For instance

Tag Team induction: How about the British Bulldogs or Demolition. I know your probably thinking The Freebirds but they were only they're for a short run. A real WWE tag team.

Factions: The 4 Horseman got in as a faction, know imagine the Hart Foundation or the Hennan Family. NWO, yes, but lets keep it WWE themed.

Manager: Most of them have been inducted with the exception of Slick.

International Star: Mil Mascaras got in . so did Inoki. They did do some work with the WWWF in the 70s. So this year lets induct Tiger Mask.

Announcer: Sean Mooney for all his years of service to the WWE in the 80's.

Celebrity Induction: Since Hulk might be their this year, Have Mr.T be this year inductee. He was one of the main reasons Mania is so successful.

Last but not least the Major Inductees: This year the Warriror and Savage inducted by the Hulkster and Vinnie Mac.

Submit "What if the Hall of Fame categorized its inductees" to Digg Submit "What if the Hall of Fame categorized its inductees" to del.icio.us Submit "What if the Hall of Fame categorized its inductees" to StumbleUpon Submit "What if the Hall of Fame categorized its inductees" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Limitations is the reason why they probably shouldn't understand where you are coming from o. I'll be shocked if Macho Man is inducted in the HOF without Poffo Family. No Poffo Family attending, I don't want to see it happen. The family should be there to accept the award. His loved ones should be proud not upset about it......

Factions go, don't like it because a lot of the popular factions have big names. How many times does a man need inducted in the Hall? Guys who don't deserve in the HOF simply don't deserve to be in. You actually want to see the likes of D-Lo Brown or Godfather be inducted thanks to the Nation of Domination? Farooq being a 2x HOF while some greats only inducted 1x. Does that make him better or does he deserve in that class as Flair is in on his own? I don't think so.

Manager? Miss Elizabeth comes to my mind deserves in before Slick or any other manager I can think of.
    Updated 12-09-2013 at 10:39 PM by TheGreatOne
    The Hall of Fame already has the "Celebrity Wing" - they mentioned it when they inducted Pete Rose.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.