View RSS Feed

thedick

IT's never going to happen..unrealistic

Rate this Entry
After sitting here reading various posts for years I CAN safely say if I had a penny for every single time I’ve seen someone post how bad the writing of wwe is and then proceed to create a dream card scenario which is so unrealistic they would booked WCW worse than 2000.
Here are my current theory’s I’ve seen that need to be addressed
5.) Ironmatch at wrestlemania

Ok I get you may be fans of Daniel Bryan and CM punk and may have watched all their indie matches and have all their action figures but do you really think this is a good idea.
The idea of punk/Bryan at mania is plausible however the ironmatch stipulation ...really? last year the wwe had restraints on time and had to cut certain matches and entrances out so imagine how much a 60 minute match would f*ck up their restraints this year. Not to mention the age demographic wwe promotes now days have the attention span of precisely 5 minutes not to mention the rowdier foreign fans that would attend a whole hour would kill the crowd and become a ‘how many Mexican waves can we fit in within an hour’
Stupid idea

4.) PG

The attitude Era is never coming back, the wwe is a public company and turning it back into a trashy wrasslin company is not the way forward. Yes we all loved it but use your business heads for a hot minute would you rather have sponsors that make millions, have a globally great reputation and be turning over so much money or would you rather appease a small majority of fans that half the time stream the pay per views for free and will whine at everything anyway??
3.) Daniel Bryan
Daniel Bryan is good and I do like him, but what is this fascination with him being the new stone cold Steve Austin/ rock. Yes he is getting good reactions partly due to his amazing wrestling abilities and personality but it’s also partly due to that rebellious teenager inside all wrestling fans that wants to just go against the system and troll the wwe. It is not realistic in any sense of the word a wrestler like Daniel Bryan would beat HHH/Big show/Orton for f*ck sake not even a year ago this person you are rooting for to be face of the wwe was caught in a backstage promo eating in the bin by Kane a year or two before that another promo where Vince McMahon wakes up in a hospital bed from a coma quoting the words “next your be telling me Daniel Bryan is US champion”...THAT is the truth of how Vince feels and its only a matter of time before Vince stops stroking your egos and sticking him in the mid card with hideous booking and pushing the next muscle bound personality void “superstar”

2.) Stupid stables

Ok I don’t know how to break this but no matter how much a good idea it seems having a united Kingdom based stable consisting of a Irishman,scottishman and brit does appear, believe me it is utterly stupid, according to this logic you should put a Frenchman or even a German in the group as an enforcer. The idea of the Nation of domination is even more imbecilic, in today’s PG friendly kid atmosphere you want to put a militant racist black group!!! THINK ABOUT THAT for a minute a militant black group on TV in 2013 ... Christ! It’s not going to happen just like reforming the ministry of darkness with a half crippled undertaker who appears once or twice a year with Kane (who currently isn’t even a monster and was never in the group in the first place) and THEN add the Wyatt family to this magical group which gives everyone a good way of losing all momentum the Wyatt family have built and turning them into current personification of viscera and mideon. STUPID IDEA

1. John cena turning heel will make things better

This is the worst theory I have ever read, if you guys are bored of John cena now what makes you think cena being heel will make it better, if he turns heel then he will be in the main event even more than he is now. Every segment will no doubt revolve round heel cena for months upcoming wrestlers will no doubt be buried in the aim to promote to make cena the ultimate heel champion
Why not just be happy with what you got!!

I think we can all agree some of these are stupid...buts hell im only playing thats why I Love you all you bunch of moaning b*stards

Submit "IT's never going to happen..unrealistic" to Digg Submit "IT's never going to happen..unrealistic" to del.icio.us Submit "IT's never going to happen..unrealistic" to StumbleUpon Submit "IT's never going to happen..unrealistic" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Grammar needs some fixing. A little bit passive aggressive.
    I agree with a few points here. However I do like the idea of stables just not the ones they seem to want to do very much and I am definitely against the suggestions you mentioned that some people want like the NOD and "Great Britain" - those are really lame ideas. Rehashing is not a good thing, we've seen that with the Million Dollar belt and late era DX.

If they ever did an Iron Man match at WM it would require serious build and thats not something WWE does anymore
    Cena turning heel would work for how different it is from what he's doing now. He's not even in the main event that often currently.

I also think some stables are good but you purposely chose bad ideas to mock.

as far as "rehashes" they can be either good or bad. No matter how good they are some people will automatically say that they are bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar
    I agree with a few points here. However I do like the idea of stables just not the ones they seem to want to do very much and I am definitely against the suggestions you mentioned that some people want like the NOD and "Great Britain" - those are really lame ideas. Rehashing is not a good thing, we've seen that with the Million Dollar belt and late era DX.

If they ever did an Iron Man match at WM it would require serious build and thats not something WWE does anymore
    new DX didn't work because it didn't have all the members and they weren't allowed to do what made them popular in a pg setting. Ted DiBiase Jr. does not have anywhere near the charisma of his father. It was other factors that stopped those angles from working.
    I love your comment regarding the attention span of fans. It's so true. So, no Iron Man Match.

Daniel ryan, *sorry, missing a key on my laptop*, is only popular due to the mindless sheep syndrome of wrestling fans. I used to like him, however, he only has "YES" and a few kicks. He's nothing special.

I enjoyed the Attitude Era...only due to the Monday Night Wars though. I think that's the part people don't realize what they loved aout it. Two major wrestling shows was epic, even if WCW killed themselves in the end. They're dominance over WWE spawned the Attitude Era. It wouldn't have any appeal today.

As for John Cena, I do think the Heel Turn is coming at TLC. Call me crazy. I just got this feeling.
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior

As for John Cena, I do think the Heel Turn is coming at TLC. Call me crazy. I just got this feeling.
    There are a lot of rumors about his wrestlemania plans that make me think otherwise but I would really have to see it happen to believe it.
    Yeah I can see Daniel Bryan quitting and fans still chanting his name before he gets to be a really champion. Hell CM Punk still isnt a really champion. They will find a nice big body builder or someone who left will come back and they will be champion before anyone buddy who has been wreatling since 13 years of age and has done it all will get that chance. And thats what sucks.

Cena cant be heel. Even when he had the whole rapper thing he was getting cheered. People boo him to be cool. He lives and breaths for WWE. Thats who he is. I like the guy. But yes he does bore me in the ring.

Last Ironmatch I remember was Kurt and Brock on smackdown. It would get borring. They would need young guys who are hungry for it. Those two where good due to there health.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.