View RSS Feed

JW22

WWE Star In Need Of A Major Push Is...

Rate this Entry
One rising star that in my opinion is in need of a major push and that I would love to see main eventing one day would be Big E Langston. There's something about Big E that I enjoy and his wrestling ability is fantastic. Big E is a former Iowa Hawkeye Defensive Tackle and when it comes to wrestling he has "it" in my opinion. After seeing Big E face Dean Ambrose at Hell In A Cell I knew that this guy was a great athlete. I have seen many new comers come about in WWE but none intrigue me like Big E does.

At first Big E's angle with AJ Lee and Dolph Ziggler did not show him in good light to me and held back his true colors and integrity as an athlete. Now that he is wrestling more and has left that angle I am much more hooked and hopeful for Big E.

I wish Big E nothing but the best and I sincerely hope we see much more of him in the ring. Big E is definitely someone worth a push and if one day down the line he becomes that main eventer that I hope for it will be a very good time in the wrestling business. This is one star that WWE should make sure they do not drop the ball on.

BigE.LangstonSD_crop_north.jpg

Submit "WWE Star In Need Of A Major Push Is..." to Digg Submit "WWE Star In Need Of A Major Push Is..." to del.icio.us Submit "WWE Star In Need Of A Major Push Is..." to StumbleUpon Submit "WWE Star In Need Of A Major Push Is..." to Google

Comments

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.