View RSS Feed

esserios469

Is Pro-Wrestling close to extinction

Rating: 5 votes, 1.80 average.
Sad to say this but yeah It just might be close to joining the dinosaurs. When I was young wrestling was exciting, colorful, and full of Vinny Mac life. Oh those wonderful 80's and Hulkamania. Plus the cast of characters that rolled with the tied like Warrior, Savage, and so on. then the recession of the early 90's which coincidentally lasted, Wow, only four years. Then came Boom number two , the Now and the Attitude Era, boy were we watching. To the tune of a 6.0 Nielsen rating. Then WCW crumbled like a cookie and WWE survived. Since 2001 wrestling has been in a decline that has lasted for nearly a decade. Nobody is interested in pro-wrestling anymore. Mainstream America seems to care less about it compared to the Attitude era and everyone wearing Steve Austin shirts. They're has to be a new bang to get it back to that "boy I want to tune in on Monday or TNA's Thursday night. IF that boom does not happen soon guess MMA will simply take over this beloved sports-entertainment. I have stopped watching wrestling and you can blame Triple boring H for that. Its just not fun anymore and if it continues it might just fade away

Submit "Is Pro-Wrestling close to extinction" to Digg Submit "Is Pro-Wrestling close to extinction" to del.icio.us Submit "Is Pro-Wrestling close to extinction" to StumbleUpon Submit "Is Pro-Wrestling close to extinction" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

This is not a blog post, it is more of a forum post, and I can easily shoot down everything you said (which wasn't a lot) but I would have thought you would have researched into this to find out the reasons why it has been in a decline. This is a forum post rant, nothing more.
    Quote Originally Posted by kylos
    This is not a blog post, it is more of a forum post, and I can easily shoot down everything you said (which wasn't a lot) but I would have thought you would have researched into this to find out the reasons why it has been in a decline. This is a forum post rant, nothing more.
    Boom! What this guy said

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.