View RSS Feed

SUZUKI-GUN

News from Japan: New Japan returning to the Yokohama Arena.

Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.
( Source: http://keepingthespiritalive.tumblr.com )

NJPW held a press conference yesterday and announced that they will be returning to the Yokohama Arena for the first time in 11 years on May 25, 2014. The arena has a built-in seating capacity of over 11,000 with the possibility to add another 6,000 in floor seats. Of course that number will change due to a ring and entrance way setup.

Submit "News from Japan: New Japan returning to the Yokohama Arena." to Digg Submit "News from Japan: New Japan returning to the Yokohama Arena." to del.icio.us Submit "News from Japan: New Japan returning to the Yokohama Arena." to StumbleUpon Submit "News from Japan: New Japan returning to the Yokohama Arena." to Google

Updated 11-06-2013 at 11:48 AM by SUZUKI-GUN

Tags: japan, news, njpw
Categories
User News

Comments

I don't want to sound snarky, but why is this in the blog section? Couldn't this just as easily go into the forums? Just a thought.
    ^Snark! I agree. Suzuki, we do have a Puro thread in the forums. I started it years ago and we do have some knowledgeable guys that know their Puro, like Kashdinero. Give a hello in there.

I can't wait to see this venue!
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost
    ^Snark! I agree. Suzuki, we do have a Puro thread in the forums. I started it years ago and we do have some knowledgeable guys that know their Puro, like Kashdinero. Give a hello in there.

I can't wait to see this venue!
    I post in the blog section because I think, perhaps incorrectly, that it's more visible for everyone. There is a lack of news from Japan on the site, so I'm trying to convince the powers that be to let me do these posts in the regular news section. Perhaps they'd be more incline to do so if they notice that people have been checking out the blog posts. Truthfully, they can leave me out of it and post news themselves. As long as it on the site I'd be happy!
    I have to admit I've never checked out the forums, but I certainly will. If there's people there that know Puro and I can learn from them, it will be worth it! Thanks for your feed back.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUZUKI-GUN
    I post in the blog section because I think, perhaps incorrectly, that it's more visible for everyone. There is a lack of news from Japan on the site, so I'm trying to convince the powers that be to let me do these posts in the regular news section. Perhaps they'd be more incline to do so if they notice that people have been checking out the blog posts. Truthfully, they can leave me out of it and post news themselves. As long as it on the site I'd be happy!
    I have to admit I've never checked out the forums, but I certainly will. If there's people there that know Puro and I can learn from them, it will be worth it! Thanks for your feed back.
    Have you asked anyone from the website to do these posts on the news section? Bc I doubt they will just solicit you from these posts, you'd need to contact them. I like NJ, but it's not easily accessible for me to watch and it would just be too many things to keep up with. I'd also recommend the forums if you want to get your fix on that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajmere
    Have you asked anyone from the website to do these posts on the news section? Bc I doubt they will just solicit you from these posts, you'd need to contact them. I like NJ, but it's not easily accessible for me to watch and it would just be too many things to keep up with. I'd also recommend the forums if you want to get your fix on that.
    I mentioned it to Ryan a couple weeks back when they asked for reader suggestions on the main page and he told me to send them an email. I did, but never heard back from them. I noticed today they posted a link on the EWN Facebook page to one of the posts I made, so perhaps they are taking notice.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.