View RSS Feed

SUZUKI-GUN

News From Japan: NJPW looking for English announcers.

Rate this Entry
( Source: www.voicesofwrestling.com )

New Japan Pro Wrestling are currently looking for an English announce team to commentate a new show that will be airing in Singapore. At this time there's no word if the iPPV"s will be available in English as well.

***I doubt this means we'll be seeing NJPW on North American TV anytime soon, but I gotta think this will broaden their appeal. A lot of people won't bother with NJPW because it's in Japanese, which is absolutely understand. Now with commentary in English, maybe they'll give it a chance. I have no doubt that like everything else you'll be able to find the show somewhere online, and perhaps they'll stream on their website the same way ROH does.

Submit "News From Japan: NJPW looking for English announcers." to Digg Submit "News From Japan: NJPW looking for English announcers." to del.icio.us Submit "News From Japan: NJPW looking for English announcers." to StumbleUpon Submit "News From Japan: NJPW looking for English announcers." to Google

Tags: japan, news, njpw
Categories
User News

Comments

It is a great thing that NJPW is expanding! I'm happy that there will be English commentary but Japanese commentary is gold in my ears!
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost
    It is a great thing that NJPW is expanding! I'm happy that there will be English commentary but Japanese commentary is gold in my ears!
    I enjoy the Japanese commentary too! I'd rather hear that then cole and lawler's non-sense. I hope they get a really good team that are into the product.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.