View RSS Feed

SUZUKI-GUN

Results from Japan: NJPW “Road to POWER STRUGGLE” 10/31/2013, Nagano Sports Park.

Rating: 6 votes, 3.00 average.
( Source: http://keepingthespiritalive.tumblr.com )

(1) Tomoaki Honma vs. Yohei Komatsu
Winner: Honma (8:30) following the Kokeshi.

(2) KUSHIDA & Sho Tanaka vs. Valiente & BUSHI
Winner: BUSHI (10:27) with the M/X on Sho.

(3) Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Manabu Nakanishi & Yuji Nagata vs. Toru Yano, Takashi Iizuka & YOSHI-HASHI
Winner: Nagata (9:40) via foul, Yano with a chair.

(4) Togi Makabe & Captain New Japan vs. Prince Devitt & Bad Luck Fale
Winner: Fale (8:06) following the Grenade to Captain.

(5) Shinsuke Nakamura & Jado vs. Minoru Suzuki & Taichi
Winner: Nakamura (12:17) following the Boma~Ye to Taichi.

(6) Tetsuya Naito, Hiroshi Tanahashi, Jushin Thunder Liger & Tiger Mask IV vs. Yujiro Takahashi, Tomohiro Ishii, Brian Kendrick & Barreta
Winner: Naito (14:08) with the Stardust Press on Kendrick.

(7) Kazuchika Okada, Rocky Romero & Alex Koslov vs. “The Machine Gun” Karl Anderson, Matt & Nick Jackson
Winner: Okada (17:15) following the Rainmaker to Nick.

Submit "Results from Japan: NJPW “Road to POWER STRUGGLE” 10/31/2013, Nagano Sports Park." to Digg Submit "Results from Japan: NJPW “Road to POWER STRUGGLE” 10/31/2013, Nagano Sports Park." to del.icio.us Submit "Results from Japan: NJPW “Road to POWER STRUGGLE” 10/31/2013, Nagano Sports Park." to StumbleUpon Submit "Results from Japan: NJPW “Road to POWER STRUGGLE” 10/31/2013, Nagano Sports Park." to Google

Tags: japan, njpw
Categories
User News

Comments

Good stuff, thanks Suzuki.

From the little I see of Japan, I have always really enjoyed it. With that I have a suggestion. Could it be possible to write a summary of what is going on at the moment and what led up to current story lines. I understand that Japanese wrestling is not as story line driven as WWE, but it would be good to give us a perspective of the wrestlers characters, ect.

Once again, thanks for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Modercai
    Good stuff, thanks Suzuki.

From the little I see of Japan, I have always really enjoyed it. With that I have a suggestion. Could it be possible to write a summary of what is going on at the moment and what led up to current story lines. I understand that Japanese wrestling is not as story line driven as WWE, but it would be good to give us a perspective of the wrestlers characters, ect.

Once again, thanks for this.
    Welp, let me see what I can do! Japanese angles are not as complicated as American angles, and in most cases a wrestler will come out and challenge for the title.
    On the ''King of Pro Wrestle'' iPPV IWGP Intercontinental Champ Shinsuke Nakamura defeated Naomichi Marufuji of Pro Wrestling NOAH. After the match Minoru Suzuki with the rest if SUZUKI-GUN came out to challenge Nakamura for the IC title at the ''Power Struggle'' iPPV on Nov. 9th.
    Also on the show IWGP Champion Kazuchika Okada defeated Hiroshi Tanahashi in an excellent match. After that match Prince Devitt and Bad Luck Fale of the Bullet Club came out to the ring. and as they distracted Okada ''Machine Gun'' Karl Anderson attacked him from behind and challenging him to a title match at ''Power Struggle''.
    The other big news going on is that the IWGP jr. tag team title tournament is going on and the winner will challenge the current champions Taichi and TAKA Michinoku of SUZUKI-GUN.
    I dare say I'm leaving some stuff out, but if I think of anything else I'll mention it! Thanks for reading Mordercai. I posted some news about AJ Styles in Japan earlier that you might like too!
    Great job bro.

I personally am looking forward to Power Struggle 2013, I already have my picks going into the event. Nakamura Vs. Suzuki for the Intercontinental title is gonna be the most brutal match on the card, I'm really impressed with what they have done with that title in it's short existence, It's starting to become more important then most of the titles in the US.
    thanks man!
    I love the way NJPW treats their titles. that little video/music package before the match, and the trophies they give out after all make them seem important. in my opinion thats how titles should be treated.
    Shibata vs Honma is gonna be brutal too. but I'm gonna love it when Suzuki-San brings the title home foe SUZUKI-GUN! haha!
    I pick Suzuki to bring the gold home.
    K-Dojo Results-11/1/13

K-DOJO ran a special TAKA Michinoku & Taichi (New Japan) produced event today, results from Shinjuku Face:
    They claimed 399 paid (full house/sellout).
    Ricky Fuji & Ryuichi Sekine beat kaji Tomato & Marines Mask 3 in 10:18. Sekine pinned Tomato.

Bambi & Hikaru Sato (DDT) beat Kengo Mashimo & Yuuma in 19:13. Sato beat Yuuma.
    Minoru Suzuki (Independent/Freelancer) beat Hiro Tonai in 12:13.
    In a 3 Falls Match, IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Champions TAKA Michinoku & Taichi (New Japan) beat Jado & Gedo (New Japan) 2-1 in 22:47 to retain the titles. Jado beat TAKA in 9:31, TAKA beat Jado in 2:01, Taichi beat Gedo in 11:15. V1 for the champs.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.