View RSS Feed

TheOne

The Main Event @ Survivor Series....Place Your Bets Please!

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Survivor Series Main Event

Ladies and germs how the hell are you!? It has been a while and I missed this damn website and all my wrestling mans init (British slang for “MY nerdizles homies”!!)

Anyway let’s get straight to it. With Survivor Series coming up as the next BIG PPV I thought how cool would it be to give my irrelevant opinion on what I want the traditional survivor series main event to be. Clearly it will be Team Triple H vs Team Vinnie Mac Daddy babaaaaaay(Heath Slater....Quiet nerd!) and these are the members.

I will list the members while you have a battle in your head about how wrong my card for the main event is. BUT I STILL LOVE YA MAN! Ok side tracked are you ready? let’s do it.

Team Triple H

Randy Orton, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollin, Dean Ambrose, Kane

Team VKM

Daniel Bryan, CM Punk, Bray Wyatt, Big Show, The Undertaker

Now that’s what I think will be a solid main event. Now the reason why I think VKM will have that team is as follows.

On the most recent Raw we saw the iconic hillbillies (is that how you spell it? I don’t know. I won’t Google it. We have chavs in Manchester) attack Daniel Bryan at the beginning of the first hour. He said “the devil made me do it”.

Later on in the second hour they attacked CM Punk and again he screamed “ the devil made me do it”. Now let’s psycho analyse this shit and see who in the devil is this...erm DEVIL he is speaking of. In my opinion there are only two candidates.

Could it be VKM? He is an illuminati sell out now (joking calm down it’s all a myth. A man works hard and you call him wrestler killer tut tut tut HE IS MY IDOL(!)) and they always refer to him as the devil. “My gawd Kying Stone Cold sold his soul to the devil!!!!” (Droopy JR....ITS A JOKE DAMN IT)

OR

It can be Big Evil himself. Change of character for the dead man ( I mean that literally he looks like a bag of shite these days) would shake things up in the WWE if he does return as Big Evil and it will be an awesome way to build him up for Wrestlemania for Brock.

Whether it is VKM or Big Evil we later learn they hired The Wyatts to gather troops and fight for the devil. Now I believe Kane is in on it, but I can’t call it. This is also the best way to split the Shield up and get them ready for the Royal Rumble

SO anyway in my opinion that would be a great PPV . Wow this whole blog was irrelevant would you not agree my beloved brothers!!?? (Sorry very Biblical this week)

Please leave me irrelevant comments and I hope we speak soon my peeps ( I had nothing cool to say)

Peace and Love from

Manland UK(Manchester)

TheOne(not Neo)

Submit "The Main Event @ Survivor Series....Place Your Bets Please!" to Digg Submit "The Main Event @ Survivor Series....Place Your Bets Please!" to del.icio.us Submit "The Main Event @ Survivor Series....Place Your Bets Please!" to StumbleUpon Submit "The Main Event @ Survivor Series....Place Your Bets Please!" to Google

Comments

devil is kane
    Why put Bray Wyatt on a team with CM Punk and Daniel Bryan after he OBLITERATED them both on RAW last week?? Holes, man..... gotta fill in the holes in your story...
    I'm glad I don't live in Manchester if there's people like you But don't worry i'm still a man u supporter.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.