View RSS Feed

MicheliniWrestling

Wrestling with Me: TNA to the next level

Rate this Entry
Alreeeeeet!

Just a quick blog documenting what TNA needs to do stay in business and more importantly excel. I've ran wrestling companies successfully so know what I'm talking about. In a nutshell TNA needs to raise profile and uncomplicate everything, this means sack all talent who don't fit into a directly division or benefit the company by just being there. This would be namely; Gunner, Knux, Anderson, Rob Terry, Abyss, Hernandez, Hogan, Sting, Taz and the whole woman's division.

After that streamline the rest of the roster to three easy to follow equally promoted divisions; the heavyweights ; Angle, Joe, Jeff Hardy, a serious Eric Young, EC3 and Rampage Jackson . The middleweights/X division; A.J, Aries, Zema, Spud, TJ PErkins and Marty Scrull. And the tag division; Bad Influence, Dudleyz, MCMG, Beer Money, BroManz and Brisco and Bischoff.

These could be changed and altered if presented as a weight drop or step up or a team going separate eventually when things go stale. This would give all the divisions individuality and prestige as well making the whole thing easier to follow and get into. This would also give a Royal Rumble type event a very different feel too. Doing this would only be half the battle though.

This being in place would give the casual viewer the chance to understand what's going on when flicking through. Getting casual and mainstream audience to watch, which for me is where TNA struggles most, can be done by instead of wasting money on a Hogan or whatever getting a mainstream celeb involved which surely can't be too hard given the amount of money that would be saved by not paying Hogan or Sting. A Robert Patterson or a Justin Bieber would get certain people hooked in, Tyson, Sheen, Stallone another, either way any star would boost profile and let people know there is an alternative to the childish, dated WWE product. This is the most important part of the battle for me.

Thats my opinions, what's yours?
MicheliniWrestling
@micheliniwresling

Submit "Wrestling with Me: TNA to the next level" to Digg Submit "Wrestling with Me: TNA to the next level" to del.icio.us Submit "Wrestling with Me: TNA to the next level" to StumbleUpon Submit "Wrestling with Me: TNA to the next level" to Google

Comments

This would be namely; Gunner, Knux, Anderson, Rob Terry, Abyss, Hernandez, Hogan, Sting, Taz and the whole woman's division.
    I guess except for Hogan n Taz and arguably may be Rob Terry all others are great fit to TNA..
    Abyss is one of the greatest worker of the company n can be easily put into any storyline...

Earlier I never liked Anderson in TNA but with the A&8s story line I felt Anderson is a perfect fit in TNA n he for sure can offer something different on TNA..

Hernandez/Gunner/Knux are well fit for Tag division...n may be even Terry...they can offer a lot to teh tag team division..

Knockouts are one of the best part of TNA..
    Updated 10-26-2013 at 07:02 AM by Sahu
    You've ran successful wrestling companies? Lol

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.