View RSS Feed

TheGreatOne

Booking Challenge: Survivor Series 2013

Rating: 4 votes, 2.00 average.
The booking challenge is back! This time it is time to book Survivor Series 2013. 1 of the big 4, however Survivor Series really hasn't felt like a big ppv for some time. It is without question #4 of the big 4, but I bet some would argue it isn't even #4 overall. Some may say it is behind Extreme Rules or MITB. So bascially, I'm trying to give you motivation to give your best card here. For those who don't understand the point of the booking challenge, please read the explaination right under this opening beside the *. For the booking challenge vets, here is my Survivor Series 2013 card:

*The point of the booking challenge isn't to predict what the actual card will be. It is to challenge wrestling fans to give what card they want to see. Give the best card that not only they want to see, but others would like to see as well. There is no fun in predicting what the wrestling card will be because every card will be basically the same. The point is, you are the booker and you got the keys to the car. People complain all the time including myself about wrestling product. Put your money where your mouth is. You give me the card better than the actual card and dare I say attempt to have a better card than mine. Forget current storylines, give me your storylines and your best card you can deliver in the comment section below. Creates that competitive environment I want, I want the readers to compete with me. Give me their opinion on my card and I'll give you my opinion on yours. That is the booking challenge!! This will be copy and pasted on every single booking challenge since some still don't understand how it works.

Pre-show: El Matadors vs The Real Americans-Why not? I could have did a fatal 4 way for #1 contenders match for tag titles, but it was just a preshow match recently. If they have already faced by Survivor Series time. I'd say to spice some humor in it by adding the bull and Zeb in the match. Winners: El Matadors!
Team Punk vs Team Heyman: CM Punk, Tyson Kidd, Kofi Kingston, Evan Bourne, & Chris Jericho vs Ryback, Curtis Axel, Paul Heyman, Drew McIntyre, Fandango-What we see is a chess match between Heyman and Punk as they recruit their team. High praise earlier this year calling Tyson Kidd a workhorse. Just returning from injury setting up Kidd to shock Axel on Raw by winning the IC title before Survivor Series. Kofi is a well-known friend of Punk's. Bourne another guy who doesn't get respect which is what Punk's team is about. Getting talented guys on his team who don't get respect they deserve. Jericho was involved back when Punk returned earlier this year. Ryback and Axel only real Heyman guys. It was kinda tough to build Team Heyman, but I think I did a good job. Fandango danced his way to victory in his first match vs Jericho at WM30. Why Drew McIntyre, why not? Paul has an eye for talent and introduces Drew. Reason he was chosen will be revealed after Survivor Series, but he will end up being a babyface not being part of Paul Heyman guys. Nor will Fandango....Team Punk wins, but Kofi gives trouble in paradise to Punk as Punk goes for the pin. Turning on Punk along with pinning Heyman to pick up the win for Team Punk after GTS. Starts Kofi/Punk feud! Note: Heyman is on Team Heyman, so Punk can finally get his hands on him.
Divas title 6 pack challenge: AJ vs Nikki Bella vs Brie Bella vs Natalya vs Cameron vs Naomi-Ever since, the pipebomb promo delivered by AJ. It has been about AJ vs the Total Divas. It is time to have a 6 pack challenge where she faces virtually ever single member of the cast of the show. AJ wins and retains her Divas title. Next night, brags about defeating every diva without anyones help. Tamina takes it personal, starts to slowly build towards a match between the two divas at a future ppv. Winner: AJ
Wyatt Family vs Rhodes Family-I know that the Rhodes Family is vs McMahons and Orton over the last month or so. However, HHH delivers a challenge to the Rhodes family since they were able to defeat the Shield to get their jobs back. They are going to face another family at Survivor Series. Music hits, as fans go crazy. I want Dusty to be at ringside for the match. Dusty vs Bray Wyatt is a dream like match. Could make it a 6 man tag or simply a tag match. Either way, Rhodes family ends up losing with Bray Wyatt giving Dusty Rhodes kiss of Abigail. Rhodes brothers argue of who's fault it was for Dusty getting hurt which takes him off tv. Slowly builds to their first bout between Goldust and Cody Rhodes! Winners: Wyatt Family
Team Authority vs Team Show-off: Randy Orton, Shield, & HHH vs Big Show, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Christian, & Mark Henry-Team Showoff was to play off the nickname of Dolph and Big Show's nicknames as I would have them as the leaders of the team. The superstar who is the sole survivor is the new #1 contender for the WWE title at TLC. HHH/Big Show=final 2. Show delivers KO punch along with a chokeslam from the shopw rope. Big Show to go on to face the WWE champion at TLC. Team Showoff won the match.
World title: Del Rio(C)vs Rey Mysterio-Just seems right with Rey Mysterio returning from injury, Del Rio being world champion. They must cross paths and over the world title. Talk of being the true Mexican hero in the WWE, not Rey Mysterio any longer. Rey can't tweet without pulling something. It is Del Rio's time, Rey is old news. Winner: Rey Mysterio, but all of a sudden out of no where from behind....Sandow attacks him. Cashes in WWE MITB to win the coveted world heavyweight championship. Feud begins with Mysterio through early January, doesn't face him at Royal Rumble. Final battle=Smackdown!
WWE title: Daniel Bryan(C) vs John Cena-Instead of getting a rematch with Del Rio, HHH gives Cena a WWE title match. A rematch of Summerslam this year. Cena never got his rematch. He tries to get John to join him, do what is best for business. Take the WWE title off Daniel Bryan that along with a makeover. Dropping his hat, sneakers, and shorts for traditional attire. Spandex and boots rather along with dressing in a suit for promos. Claims he should be a role model for kids. Does so a couple Raws. Survivor Series 2013, the night Cena permanently drops his sneakers for business. Cena doesn't continue it at Survivor Series, he wears what he always used to. HHHs music hits distracts Cena which causes him to get a knee to the face to start the match, but kicks out. Daniel Bryan wins via yes/no lock!!

There you have it!! My Survivor Series 2013 card, what is yours? Top to bottom, I think it is great! Like mine or not? What classic Survivor Series 5 on 5 match do you want to see? Main event HHH vs Bryan too soon? Leave that and more in the comment section below. Thanks for reading!! Next: ROH FINAL BATTLE 2013

Blogs coming up(subject to change):
Top 10 matches: Kurt Angle's career
Superstar: AJ Styles

My view: Hall of Fame
Booking Challenge: Final Battle 2013

Submit "Booking Challenge: Survivor Series 2013" to Digg Submit "Booking Challenge: Survivor Series 2013" to del.icio.us Submit "Booking Challenge: Survivor Series 2013" to StumbleUpon Submit "Booking Challenge: Survivor Series 2013" to Google

Updated 10-25-2013 at 07:31 PM by TheGreatOne

Categories
Thoughts and Opinions , User News

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Pre-Show - Ryback vs Big E Langston - Winner-Ryback
    1:Team Del Rio (Del Rio,Swagger,Cesaro,Sandow and Barrett) (with Zeb Coulter) vs Team Ricardo
    (Ricardo Rodriguez,Rey Mysterio,Sin Cara and Los Matedoras) (with El Torino) - Survivors-Del Rio & Sandow (Ricardo is forced to leave wwe as a result)
    2el Rio (c) vs Sandow - MITB Cash in - Winner-Sandow new WHC
    3:Axel (c) vs Fandango - IC title - Winner-Axel
    4: Total Divas (Natayla,Bellas and Funkadactyles) vs Team AJ (AJ,Tamina,Layla,Alicia Fox & Aksana) - Survivor:Natayla
    5:CM Punk vs Paul Heyman- Last Man Standing match -If anyone got involved they would be fired-Winner: Punk
    6:Team HHH (HHH,Orton & Shield) vs Team Vince (Cena,Big Show,Mark Henry,Rhodes & Goldust) - Survivor:Triple H - As a result HHH gains full control of wwe
    7: Daniel Bryan (c) (with Kane) defeats Bray Wyatt (with Eric Rowen and Luke Harper) - WWE Championship
    Quote Originally Posted by TomJarvis100
    Pre-Show - Ryback vs Big E Langston - Winner-Ryback
    1:Team Del Rio (Del Rio,Swagger,Cesaro,Sandow and Barrett) (with Zeb Coulter) vs Team Ricardo
    (Ricardo Rodriguez,Rey Mysterio,Sin Cara and Los Matedoras) (with El Torino) - Survivors-Del Rio & Sandow (Ricardo is forced to leave wwe as a result)
    2el Rio (c) vs Sandow - MITB Cash in - Winner-Sandow new WHC
    3:Axel (c) vs Fandango - IC title - Winner-Axel
    4: Total Divas (Natayla,Bellas and Funkadactyles) vs Team AJ (AJ,Tamina,Layla,Alicia Fox & Aksana) - Survivor:Natayla
    5:CM Punk vs Paul Heyman- Last Man Standing match -If anyone got involved they would be fired-Winner: Punk
    6:Team HHH (HHH,Orton & Shield) vs Team Vince (Cena,Big Show,Mark Henry,Rhodes & Goldust) - Survivor:Triple H - As a result HHH gains full control of wwe
    7: Daniel Bryan (c) (with Kane) defeats Bray Wyatt (with Eric Rowen and Luke Harper) - WWE Championship
    Don't like the pre-show match putting Ryback and Big E back to the bottom, but hey.....Dolph and Sandow had a preshow match. 2 of my favorites. Kinda lame usage of Del Rio, world champion vs a non wrestler virtually known....hasn't had 5 matches is going to wrestle for his job at Survivor Series. Doesn't make sense, would to get him off tv and possibly put a mask on him making him a win the future. What is the point? Doesn't make sense....if he were a wrestler it would.

I like the Del Rio cash in afterward. Like to have received some detail on how it happened. Team Del Rio won, did he get attacked afterwards? By who? Sandow is turning face along with that so.....

Heel vs Heel, why?

Are we going to ignore the reason Layla and the rest of jobbers turned on AJ which is why she has Tamina watching her back.

Heyman vs Punk in a last man standing match? Why? I can understand 1 on 1 maybe even no DQ stipulation, but last man standing match makes 0 sense. Heyman would just lay there so he won't get him. He doesn't want to face Punk. Why would he get up to get beat up even more by Punk? Punk vs Heyman could happen in a 1 on 1 and I kinda hope it does. I just like Punk going 1 by 1 til it is finally him and Punk. Getting the Heyman guys on TV along with other guys on the ppv as well. Which is why I went to Team vs Team rather than 1 on 1.

Team HHH vs Team Vince would make sense since Vince is coming back to TV. Not gonna trash on it because I'd rather see that match at this years Survivor Series than HHH vs Big Show.

I really like your usage of Kane in the main event here. Don't see it happening, I was wanting Kane vs Bray at Survivor Series instead of Miz. Team Hell No....history have him at ringside to make sure Wyatt Family doesn't get involved in outcome. Too soon if you ask me to put Bray in the main event simply because he has just been facing jobbers. I think it would be bigger if you had HHH vs Daniel Bryan or Cena.....something like that. Have Bray continue his feud with Kane or something like that.
    Wait a min.. I know Kidd is back but are Jericho and Bourne rumored to return soon? Or is that a guess? Bc that would be f'n awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajmere
    Wait a min.. I know Kidd is back but are Jericho and Bourne rumored to return soon? Or is that a guess? Bc that would be f'n awesome.
    Bourne has been rumored to be returning, but Jericho isn't. Jericho is just working his band schedule, if he couldn't make my card and someone complained about it.....I'd say Big E Langston would replace 1 of them.
    Definetly stealing a few concepts:

Pre-Show Los Matadores vs. The Real Americans

Team Punk (CM Punk, Kofi Kingston, Big E. Langston, Tyson Kidd, R-Truth, the Miz) vs. Team Heyman (Heyman, Ryback, Curtis Axel, Drew Mcyntyre, Wade Barret, Kassius Ohno)

AJ vs. Natayla (Submission Match for Divas Title)

Team Kane (Kane & the Acension) vs. Team Wyatt (The Wyatts)

Team Corporation (HHH, Randy Orton, the Shield) vs. Team Bryan (Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler. the Big Show, Cody Rhodes, Goldust) (Winner takes all match)

The Usos vs. the Prime Time Playas

Del Rio vs. Mysterio

John Cena vs. Damien Sandow (cashing in for WHC)

I did the best I could. It's hard to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne
    Don't like the pre-show match putting Ryback and Big E back to the bottom, but hey.....Dolph and Sandow had a preshow match. 2 of my favorites. Kinda lame usage of Del Rio, world champion vs a non wrestler virtually known....hasn't had 5 matches is going to wrestle for his job at Survivor Series. Doesn't make sense, would to get him off tv and possibly put a mask on him making him a win the future. What is the point? Doesn't make sense....if he were a wrestler it would.

I like the Del Rio cash in afterward. Like to have received some detail on how it happened. Team Del Rio won, did he get attacked afterwards? By who? Sandow is turning face along with that so.....

Heel vs Heel, why?

Are we going to ignore the reason Layla and the rest of jobbers turned on AJ which is why she has Tamina watching her back.

Heyman vs Punk in a last man standing match? Why? I can understand 1 on 1 maybe even no DQ stipulation, but last man standing match makes 0 sense. Heyman would just lay there so he won't get him. He doesn't want to face Punk. Why would he get up to get beat up even more by Punk? Punk vs Heyman could happen in a 1 on 1 and I kinda hope it does. I just like Punk going 1 by 1 til it is finally him and Punk. Getting the Heyman guys on TV along with other guys on the ppv as well. Which is why I went to Team vs Team rather than 1 on 1.

Team HHH vs Team Vince would make sense since Vince is coming back to TV. Not gonna trash on it because I'd rather see that match at this years Survivor Series than HHH vs Big Show.

I really like your usage of Kane in the main event here. Don't see it happening, I was wanting Kane vs Bray at Survivor Series instead of Miz. Team Hell No....history have him at ringside to make sure Wyatt Family doesn't get involved in outcome. Too soon if you ask me to put Bray in the main event simply because he has just been facing jobbers. I think it would be bigger if you had HHH vs Daniel Bryan or Cena.....something like that. Have Bray continue his feud with Kane or something like that.
    See what you mean about Big E vs Ryback being on pre-show

Team Del Rio vs Team Ricardo would have been good in my opinion (Punks fueding with Heyman why wouldnt Del Rio continue his fued with ricardo!) It wont happen now coz Del Rios gona fued with Cena.

I would have Sandow turn babyface so Del Rio really need to be attacked after for Sandow to cash in. Maybe Ricardo gives Del Rio a low blow.

I think Axel vs Fandango would be quite a good match. Fandango wouldnt need to turn babyface.I just wana see Heyman compete in a dance off!Plus Fandango deserves an IC title match after he got a concussion before Payback. If he hadnt Fandango would probably be IC champ now.

I see what you mean about the divas turning on AJ but I dont think it matters.You could just have AJ beg them to be on her team.It would be a good way for the total divas to get thier revenge on AJ without her losing the title.

The whole idea of the Punk-Heyman fued is for Punk to get his hands on Heyman. I supoose the team match would be good but you need 2 more Heyman guys.Last man standing match would be better in my opinion plus Heyman couldnt just lay there because Punk would just pick him up. They could then make the match a bit more brutal and take it to the back to make it more entertaining.Wouldnt want it to be like Cena vs Lauranitus!

Wyatt hasnt just been facing jobbers his faced Kofi,Ziggler,Truth,Miz all are credible mid-carders.I think he is cleared to wrestle now so he can have his match with Miz at HIAC and then move on. Might be too soon for him though but I think it would be awsome.

The question is who does Bryan defend the title against at S.Series if he wins at HIAC. Orton (not again surely) Cena (in WHC fued) HHH (save that match for mania without the title) Big Show (babyface). Possibly Kane if he retuns heel
    You've only got two people in your WHC triple threat match
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.