View RSS Feed

Dashing Rachel

My projected 2014 WWE pay-per-view schedule

Rating: 4 votes, 2.25 average.
With news that the WWE has reportedly announced the dates for its 2014 pay-per-view schedule (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/2...wwes-2014-ppvs), now good definitely be a good time to predict which cities would make a very good location for each PPV. And so without further delay, here is my projected 2014 WWE pay-per-view schedule:

ROYAL RUMBLE
Pittsburgh, Pennesylvania
January 26, 2014
It was announced that the Consol Energy Center in Pittsburgh would be hosting the 27th edition of the annual spectacle known simply as the 30-man Royal Rumble match. Pittsburgh was originally scheduled to host last year's Survivor Series, but a highly-promoted NFL game between the Baltimore Ravens and the Pittsburgh Steelers changed those plans.

ELIMINATION CHAMBER
Minneapolis, Minnesota
February 23, 2014
The last time the Target Center ever hosted a PPV was the 2010 edition of the Bragging Rights PPV.

WRESTLEMANIA XXX
New Orleans, Louisiana
April 6, 2014
The "Granddaddy of them all" invades the Big Easy as the biggest names in the WWE such as John Cena, The Rock, Undertaker, Brock Lesnar, and others take center stage.

EXTREME RULES
Seattle, Washington
May 4, 2014
The WWE rarely visits the Pacific Northwest partially due to a lack of WWE fans in that vicinity, but expect the WWE to invade the Emerald City with this explosive event.

CYBER SUNDAY
June 1, 2014
Tampa, Florida
With the WWE's obsession with social media in recent years, now is the perfect time to bring back the Cyber Sunday event in the Sunshine State, which was last held in 2008.

PAYBACK
June 29, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
Phoenix has been a very popular destination for the WWE recently as evidence for hosting this year's edition of the Royal Rumble PPV which was highlighted by the CM Punk versus The Rock match for the WWE Championship (sorry, Rumble Match), and so it would make some sense to host this electrifying PPV.

MONEY IN THE BANK
July 20, 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana
The Money in the Bank PPV has eclipsed the Survivor Series as one of the Big 4 PPVs since its inception back in 2010. The Bankers Life Fieldhouse last hosted the Survivor Series last year.

SUMMERSLAM
August 17, 2014
Los Angeles, California
Although it has been rumored that Madison Square Garden may host the "Biggest party of the summer," the media attention as well as the celebrities will no doubt be too difficult to lure SummerSlam away from the "City of Angels."

NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS
September 21, 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
Boston has become one of the WWE's favorite cities when it comes to hosting PPV as evidence of hosting this year's Survivor Series on November 24th and so, look for that trend to continue in 2014.

HELL IN A CELL
October 26, 2014
Houston, Texas
WWE also likes to hold PPV in Houston as Houston will be hosting the TLC ​event on December 15th.

SURVIVOR SERIES
November 23, 2014
Washington, D.C.
The nation's capitol last hosted a PPV back in 2011 (the appropriately titled Capitol Punishment). The Verizon Center last hosted the Survivor Series back in 2009.

TLC
December 14, 2014
Rosemont, Illinois
The AllState Arena has become one of the WWE's most popular destinations as it has hosted a PPV every year since 2009, and look for that streak to continue in 2014.

Submit "My projected 2014 WWE pay-per-view schedule" to Digg Submit "My projected 2014 WWE pay-per-view schedule" to del.icio.us Submit "My projected 2014 WWE pay-per-view schedule" to StumbleUpon Submit "My projected 2014 WWE pay-per-view schedule" to Google

Updated 10-19-2013 at 01:26 PM by Dashing Rachel

Categories
Thoughts and Opinions

Comments

Texas has hosted TLC 3 times since its debut. I'd put my money on it again next year. Also, the WM city usually follows up with another PPV within a year, but who knows
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajmere
    Texas has hosted TLC 3 times since its debut. I'd put my money on it again next year. Also, the WM city usually follows up with another PPV within a year, but who knows
    We shall see, and it seems that Chicago almost always gets a PPV every year partly due to the popularity of native son CM Punk.
    WoW u gotta 100% right you can read some more predictions for Wrestlemania XXX matches

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.