View RSS Feed

Wrestling_Deluxe_08

WWE Mashups Collection From WWE's Youtube Page

Rating: 4 votes, 2.00 average.
I am making this blog for one reason and one reason alone. That is to bring your attention to a recent trend just started on the WWE's Youtube page. WWE has recently started reaching out to fans to make content on their channel and it's bringing the channel some much needed freshness that's helping it prosper and grow. One of my personal favorite content on the channel is the WWE mashups. It's a collection of WWE theme music remixed and fused into unique beats and songs. Down below are a collection of those very same songs, so far:

WWE Mashup: Stone Cold Steve Austin and Randy Orton

WWE Mashup: Ryback and Heidenreich.

WWE Mashup: Eddie Guerrero, Primo & Epico, Rey Mysterio, and Alberto Del Rio.

WWE Mashup: Drew McIntyre and Triple H

WWE Mashup: Christian

WWE Mashup: The Rock and John Cena

WWE Mashup: Samoan Dynasty

I recommend you all watch each of these mash ups. All are creative and fun to listen to. They're short and won't take too much time to sit and listen. After listening, comment down below on which one is your favorite. Best one in my honestly opinion is Rock and Cena.

Thanks for reading and listening.

Submit "WWE Mashups Collection From WWE's Youtube Page" to Digg Submit "WWE Mashups Collection From WWE's Youtube Page" to del.icio.us Submit "WWE Mashups Collection From WWE's Youtube Page" to StumbleUpon Submit "WWE Mashups Collection From WWE's Youtube Page" to Google

Comments

Soon as I saw the title, I was like, "Yep, it's Dalyxman." Love the Mash-ups my friend. I have been to happy to be a loyal subscriber on Youtube (Christian4everish btw) to you for an entire year. Again, really love the mash-ups. Amazing job how you amalgamate the pitches and rhythm. And my favorite has to be Triple H and Drew Mcytyres. Mainly cause I am bias towards Broken Dreams, but still.
    I completely understand where you are coming from because my personal favorite trend in the IWC are those posts made by that DRG guy. Dude is amazingly brilliant and every post he makes is pure gold, Pulitzer Prize worthy, comments that could be the birth of world peace, the end of universal hunger, and the beginning of the age of enlightenment for the entire human race! He is the next Hawkins; only with more charisma and getting more real life action.

I like how talks in the third person. I do like that WWE are letting fans make videos for their channel.
    Quote Originally Posted by ewantu2
    I like how talks in the third person. I do like that WWE are letting fans make videos for their channel.
    I like it when people talk about themselves in the third person too....

right up to the point where they start doing finger paintings with their own faeces and murdering people.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.