View RSS Feed

RatedRKO

The Perfect WrestleMania 30 Match Card

Rating: 3 votes, 1.33 average.
Please bare with me as the spacing on this article is horrible and i have trouble with it. Anyone can help me with that? Daniel Bryan vs Dolph Ziggler - WWE Championship (Iron Man Match) Winner: Dolph Ziggler John Cena vs The Undertaker: The Face vs The Streak Winner: The Undertaker The Shield vs The Wyatt Family: Losing Team Disbands Winners: The Wyatts The Rock vs Brock Lesnar: Redemption (No Holds Barred Stipulation) Winner: The Rock CM Punk vs "Stone Cold" Steve Austin: The Texas Rattlesnake vs The Second City Saint Winner: "Stone Cold" Steve Austin Triple H vs Shawn Michaels (If Shawn wins, Triple H loses his job) Winner: Shawn Michaels Randy Orton vs Wade Barrett - World Heavyweight Championship Winner: Wade Barrett Chris Jericho vs Antonio Cesaro - Intercontinental Championship (2 out of 3 falls) Winner: Antonio Cesaro Divas Battle Royal: Divas Championship Winner: Kharma Cody Rhodes vs Goldust: United States Championship Winner: Cody Rhodes Damien Sandow vs Kofi Kingston vs The Miz - Triple Threat MITB Ladder Match Winner: Damien Sandow Rey Mysterio vs Sin Cara: Battle of the Masks Winner: Rey Mysterio Los Matadores vs PTP vs The Usos :Tag Team Turmoil (WWE Tag Team Titles) Winners: Los Matadores \

Submit "The Perfect WrestleMania 30 Match Card" to Digg Submit "The Perfect WrestleMania 30 Match Card" to del.icio.us Submit "The Perfect WrestleMania 30 Match Card" to StumbleUpon Submit "The Perfect WrestleMania 30 Match Card" to Google

Updated 09-30-2013 at 08:19 PM by RatedRKO

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Not perfect nor is it realistic. Iron Man match, with all those big matches. You think HBK is coming to WM to have a match with HHH for like 12 minutes? HBK/Stone Cold isn't returning to take a backseat to the main event. If Austin faces Punk, it should be in the main event. Same goes for Taker vs John Cena. It is really 1 or the other....pick and choose. Rock vs Brock? Why? Why not Orton vs Rock? Brock vs Ryback, Batista, someone he didn't face. Looks like you have at least 15-20 matches there.....I'd be shocked if 10 makes the card this year. Perfect? Not exactly at all....Jericho would come to WM to be part of the pre-show vs Cesaro? No!
    @RatedRKO, there is an edit feature you can use even though the blog has already been published. My guess is there was a glitch at the time not allowing you to start a paragraph on the next line. If that does not work, click the "insert" button on your computer and that should do it.

In regards to blog, sounds more like your dream card than a real possibility for mania. Even if all of these inactive wrestlers returned and this card was booked, there is no way it could be fit in within the 4 hours mania gets for their PPV slot.
    Probably not so realistic, but I tell you what, I really like it. There are some really good concepts and potential storylines in there.
    13 matches including an iron man match and 2/3 falls match. Thats about 4 hours for matches alone
    It's far too long and far too unrealistic, involving wrestlers that have been retired for 3-10 years.

Dolph Ziggler in the main event over Austin, Rock, Undertaker, Cena, Punk, HBK, Triple H. Riiiiiiiiiiight.
    Speaking of WM has there been a presale code released yet?
    Why not try pretending to book Bruno Sammartino vs Larry Zbysko in a Hell in a Cell match, and maybe you can squeeze 3 minutes for Hogan vs Warrior III? Or do you think pretending to book the ghost of Eddie Guerrero vs the ghost of Chris Benoit in a Ladder match with the ghost custody of Benoit's ghost son up for grabs?

Obviously a joke blog.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.