View RSS Feed

Dashing Rachel

How the Corporation, Part Deux storyline is helping the WWE?

Rating: 3 votes, 2.00 average.
With two of the WWE's most popular faces, John Cena and Sheamus reeling from their injuries, the WWE has been scrambling to come up with some fantastic storylines as it goes head-to-head with ESPN's Monday Night NFL beginning on Monday, September 9th.

What the WWE came up with was one of the most entertaining storylines when Triple H shocked the WWE Universe by Pedigreeing Daniel Bryan after Bryan defeated Cena for the WWE Championship and allowing Randy Orton to cash in his Money in the Bank briefcase and defeating Bryan to become WWE Champion at SummerSlam, turning heel in the process.

As a result, the WWE has been able to overcome the absences of both Cena and Sheamus with Triple H becoming the most-disliked figure in the WWE.

His stranglehold as WWE's head honcho would continue by berating WWE babyfaces such as the Big Show, The Miz, and Dolph Ziggler as well as "firing" Cody Rhodes after Rhodes lost to Orton on the September 2nd episode of RAW.

Which brings us to the WWE Championship match between Orton and Bryan at Night of Champions. Expect The Shield (by virtue of being Triple H's henchmen) to cost Bryan the match but expect the Orton vs. Bryan feud to last for several months.

This heated rivalry bears plenty of comparison to the Vince McMahon vs. "Stone Cold" Steve Austin feud, only this time with Triple H vs. Bryan.

But can RAW trump over the NFL on Monday nights with this newfound rivalry? Only time will tell.

Submit "How the Corporation, Part Deux storyline is helping the WWE?" to Digg Submit "How the Corporation, Part Deux storyline is helping the WWE?" to del.icio.us Submit "How the Corporation, Part Deux storyline is helping the WWE?" to StumbleUpon Submit "How the Corporation, Part Deux storyline is helping the WWE?" to Google

Updated 09-03-2013 at 12:25 AM by Dashing Rachel

Categories
Thoughts and Opinions

Comments

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I've seen your blogs a few time now and i really think you could make them alot better if you went more in depth with your opinion on stuff and stretchen out the thought proces. The subjects you talk about are good, but your blogs are just too short to give them any value about the subject. If you make them longer you could actually have opiniated and meaningfull blogs instead of short recaps which more belong into a forum thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by weems
    No offense but this blog just doesn't cut it for me. All you are doing is recapping WWE's main story line.
    Agree with you. I don't think this could be call a blog, it's just a summary of what happened since Summerslam.
    They had to do something...I asked for shock and awe...but it is playing out too long...has become mundane and is pissing off my daughter. It is out & out "Bullying"! So much for the WWE anti-bullying campaign...I cannot believe in a day in age when young people are taking their own lives as a result of bullying. They are glorifying cheating and bullying...and belittling people in the eyes of the youth today. Terrible message...terrible tv...Show needs to knock out HHH and then watch the flood gates open as the rest of the players on the ramp charge the ring....they may not all attack the Corp...they may fight vs their own rival, but they need to charge....If that doesn't happen, Punk needs to make a "promise"...but this promise is...I promise, after dumping down Paul's throat, I am going to be-head the snake(Orton), take out the trash(Steph) and overthrow the King (HHH) taking back my place as the best in the World. He and DB will join together in the fight and possibly down the road set up jealousy feud b/w Punk and DB...back to wrestling!
    I see Vince being DB's helping hand. where's he been the last few weeks? My guess is keep him off TV as though he's happy that HHH & Steph have got him his wish but the anglle will change that Vince is annoyed at HHH Power Trip and wants to come back and show he is the main man in WWE still.
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Finger Death Punch
    They had to do something...I asked for shock and awe...but it is playing out too long...has become mundane and is pissing off my daughter. It is out & out "Bullying"! So much for the WWE anti-bullying campaign...I cannot believe in a day in age when young people are taking their own lives as a result of bullying. They are glorifying cheating and bullying...and belittling people in the eyes of the youth today. Terrible message...terrible tv...Show needs to knock out HHH and then watch the flood gates open as the rest of the players on the ramp charge the ring....they may not all attack the Corp...they may fight vs their own rival, but they need to charge....If that doesn't happen, Punk needs to make a "promise"...but this promise is...I promise, after dumping down Paul's throat, I am going to be-head the snake(Orton), take out the trash(Steph) and overthrow the King (HHH) taking back my place as the best in the World. He and DB will join together in the fight and possibly down the road set up jealousy feud b/w Punk and DB...back to wrestling!
    That was beautifully written.
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Finger Death Punch
    They had to do something...I asked for shock and awe...but it is playing out too long...has become mundane and is pissing off my daughter. It is out & out "Bullying"! So much for the WWE anti-bullying campaign...I cannot believe in a day in age when young people are taking their own lives as a result of bullying. They are glorifying cheating and bullying...and belittling people in the eyes of the youth today. Terrible message...terrible tv...
    Aren't you a little star. Things like this do genuinely happen. Nearly every person on this earth favours another human being somehow. Hell, there's some people I work with that i'd go out of my way to help, and others i wouldn't lift a finger for. The corporation angle is about Triple H preferring someone like Orton, over Bryan.
    If you are genuinely upset by this, then i fail to see how you let your daughter watch wrestling to begin with.
    The conclusion to this storyline is this; Bryan wins. Victim over comes his tormentor.
    What they glorify is whatever the odds, you can over come them. The message is as simple as that. Yes, children do take their lives from bullying. What WWE will be saying at the conclusion of this storyline is that no matter how bad it gets, you can percevere and over come anything. There isn't just Bryan being bullied though. Have you forgotten that Ziggler is being placed in difficult matches? What about Big Show being blackmailed? How about Cody Rhodes losing his job? You must have missed that. In Big Show's case, it's showing that ANYONE can be a victim of bullying.
    Heels ALWAYS bully faces. This has always happened. Were you upset when Lesnar bullied HHH and broke his arm? What about when shield or Wyatt family attack people 3 v 1?
    Stop being so sensitive and please, stop thinking of everything in such a negative light. Wait until the final conclusion and THEN discuss the message they are sending.
    Updated 09-14-2013 at 11:46 PM by Lowki
    STOP BULLYING ME!!!!!!!!!! Just kidding! I guess it is true that opinions are like @$$-holes!!! The guy B4 you thought it was beautifully written...you mock me. I guess you choose to side with the Corp and I with anti-bullying. By the way...my daughter is old enough to choose her viewing selection. My rant was more about over kill, mundane and repeated storyline...hell, I erased one episode because I thought I had already seen it....time to move forward.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowki
    Aren't you a little star. Things like this do genuinely happen. Nearly every person on this earth favours another human being somehow. Hell, there's some people I work with that i'd go out of my way to help, and others i wouldn't lift a finger for. The corporation angle is about Triple H preferring someone like Orton, over Bryan.
    If you are genuinely upset by this, then i fail to see how you let your daughter watch wrestling to begin with.
    The conclusion to this storyline is this; Bryan wins. Victim over comes his tormentor.
    What they glorify is whatever the odds, you can over come them. The message is as simple as that. Yes, children do take their lives from bullying. What WWE will be saying at the conclusion of this storyline is that no matter how bad it gets, you can percevere and over come anything. There isn't just Bryan being bullied though. Have you forgotten that Ziggler is being placed in difficult matches? What about Big Show being blackmailed? How about Cody Rhodes losing his job? You must have missed that. In Big Show's case, it's showing that ANYONE can be a victim of bullying.
    Heels ALWAYS bully faces. This has always happened. Were you upset when Lesnar bullied HHH and broke his arm? What about when shield or Wyatt family attack people 3 v 1?
    Stop being so sensitive and please, stop thinking of everything in such a negative light. Wait until the final conclusion and THEN discuss the message they are sending.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.