View RSS Feed

Dashing Rachel

How the Corporation, Part Deux storyline is helping the WWE?

Rating: 3 votes, 2.00 average.
With two of the WWE's most popular faces, John Cena and Sheamus reeling from their injuries, the WWE has been scrambling to come up with some fantastic storylines as it goes head-to-head with ESPN's Monday Night NFL beginning on Monday, September 9th.

What the WWE came up with was one of the most entertaining storylines when Triple H shocked the WWE Universe by Pedigreeing Daniel Bryan after Bryan defeated Cena for the WWE Championship and allowing Randy Orton to cash in his Money in the Bank briefcase and defeating Bryan to become WWE Champion at SummerSlam, turning heel in the process.

As a result, the WWE has been able to overcome the absences of both Cena and Sheamus with Triple H becoming the most-disliked figure in the WWE.

His stranglehold as WWE's head honcho would continue by berating WWE babyfaces such as the Big Show, The Miz, and Dolph Ziggler as well as "firing" Cody Rhodes after Rhodes lost to Orton on the September 2nd episode of RAW.

Which brings us to the WWE Championship match between Orton and Bryan at Night of Champions. Expect The Shield (by virtue of being Triple H's henchmen) to cost Bryan the match but expect the Orton vs. Bryan feud to last for several months.

This heated rivalry bears plenty of comparison to the Vince McMahon vs. "Stone Cold" Steve Austin feud, only this time with Triple H vs. Bryan.

But can RAW trump over the NFL on Monday nights with this newfound rivalry? Only time will tell.

Submit "How the Corporation, Part Deux storyline is helping the WWE?" to Digg Submit "How the Corporation, Part Deux storyline is helping the WWE?" to del.icio.us Submit "How the Corporation, Part Deux storyline is helping the WWE?" to StumbleUpon Submit "How the Corporation, Part Deux storyline is helping the WWE?" to Google

Updated 09-03-2013 at 12:25 AM by Dashing Rachel

Categories
Thoughts and Opinions

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    What do you think of the Corporation, Part 2 angle so far?
    No offense but this blog just doesn't cut it for me. All you are doing is recapping WWE's main story line. Also, this entire blog is written in kayfabe. It almost seems like something that would be written in WWE magazine in an effort to maintain viewership when MNF starts. Sorry, but not once in your blog do you even give an original thought or provide your own opinion about anything. Personally, I would have preferred if you would have given your opinion about how you feel things are going to unfold with the Corporation angle. I hate to be an ass but this blog just has no substance whatsoever and would have been better suited in the forum section.
    I'm afraid weems is right. Also, you cannot really prove that "WWE has overcome the absences of Cena and Sheamus" this soon. Their absences have barely registered and we still need to see some more numbers and ppv buyrates before making that conclusion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Rachel
    What do you think of the Corporation, Part 2 angle so far?
    Boring already. HHH centering it all around himself. The constant beatdowns of Daniel Bryan are becoming tiresome. Raw has begun and ended the exact same way for 3 straight weeks. Zero progression.

That's just what i think so far.
    It's a great storyline but lacking one important factor that the Stone Cold vs. vince angle, that is the back and forth. DB did spray paint the escalade which helped but last night, nothing. I think this "no interfernece" from other wrestlers is a farce too. Why not have a faction vs. faction thing, especially with the Survivor Series on the horizon?
    Quote Originally Posted by cjstonecold
    It's a great storyline but lacking one important factor that the Stone Cold vs. vince angle, that is the back and forth. DB did spray paint the escalade which helped but last night, nothing. I think this "no interfernece" from other wrestlers is a farce too. Why not have a faction vs. faction thing, especially with the Survivor Series on the horizon?
    That wouldn't be such a bad idea. Think Randy Orton, Big Show, & The Shield vs. Daniel Bryan, The Miz, Dolph Ziggler, Rob Van Dam, and a returning Cody Rhodes for the WWE Championship!
    Quote Originally Posted by cjstonecold
    I believe we could possible see a faction starting to grow after NOC. Right now I believe they are trying to apply as much fear and pressure as they can. Before long you will see several Superstars starting to rebel. They are just trying to stretch it out since there are 3 PPV between now and Survivor Series
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.