View RSS Feed

HARIKRISH

WWE vs TNA : Dream Matches for 2013

Rating: 10 votes, 3.80 average.
Hey guys.. This is my first wrestling blog. I am a huge fan of wrestling since I was 7 years old..(since 1995). When I talk of wrestling, I mean WWF, WCW, WWE and currently TNA as well. TNA may not be a huge success when compared to WWE. But they do have a lot of talents, a few who are better "wrestlers" than the top ranked WWE "entertainers". My dream main event for the current roster for WWE vs TNA would be like this:

Match 1: Ladder's Match for the Money in the Bank contract:
Cody Rhodes vs Chris Sabin vs Manik vs Damien Sandow vs Dean Ambrose vs RVD vs Jeff Hardy

This would be the exciting start for the event with lots of high flying actions, brutal tables, ladders and chair attacks. But ultimately, there is one man who had wrestled more ladder matches in his entire than probably any other superstar.
Winner: Jeff Hardy (TNA)

Match 2 : Show Off vs IT Factor
Dolph Ziggler vs Bobby Roode

This could be an awesome match between two highly-skilled wrestlers, each showing off their talents as either of them have got variety of special moves. When Ziggler tries for the sleeper hold, Roode some how tosses him down and goes for the cross face. Ziggler makes it to the ropes. Both men are up and a Zig Zag out of nowhere for 3 count.
Winner: Dolph Ziggler (WWE)

Match 3: Divas Action
AJ lee & Gail Kim vs Kaitlyn & Taryn Terrell (ODB Special Referee)

We could possibly see the veteran talent of Gail Kim and AJ Lee locking black widow on Kaitlyn, but a spectacular finish would be when both Kaitlyn and Taryn Terrell give huge spears to AJ Lee and Gail Kim and win the match.
Winners: Kaitlyn & Taryn Terrell
Suddenly lights go off and we see the return of Kharma who attacks all 5 divas in the ring.

Match 4: I Quit Match:
John Cena vs Kurt Angle

Cena had his debut against Kurt Angle in WWE and they had huge matches in 2005 which built Cena's career. As an in-ring performer, Cena is still one of the hardest working athletes even though he has remained a baby face. This match could get the crowd going if Angle returns with his theme which he had in WWE. We could hear "U Suck!" chants for Angle, and "Lets go Cena, Cena sucks" too. These two could put up one of the greatest match of the night.
Winner: John Cena (WWE)

Match 5: Unified Tag Team Championship
Kazarian & Christopher Daniels vs Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns vs Gunner & Storm vs Jack Swagger & Antonio Cessaro
Winners: Kazarian & Christopher Daniels (TNA)

Match 6: Once in a Lifetime (The Phenom vs The Icon)
The Undertaker vs Sting

We could have these legends put up a great show if they wrestle for one last match. This has been the most talked about dream matches of all times.
Winner: The Undertaker

Match 7: The Best Champion
Austin Aries vs Daniel Bryan (TNA Champion vs WWE Champion)

I have seen their matches in ROH, and for this match I would have the championships handed over to both wrestlers. This match would see a lot of high-flying actions, top rope moves, submission holds, the drop kicks but finally the entire audience would be cheering.. "YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!!" when Aries taps out.
Winner: Daniel Bryan (WWE)

Match 8: The Final Showdown
CM Punk vs AJ Styles- Last Man Standing Match

I have seen the latest promo by AJ Styles when he said " I am better than the best in the world"., and seeing their past feuds in ROH, I felt that this match should be the main event. These two are extremely talented professional wrestlers. The match would not be for any title, it would be for glory. This match would feature the entire library of moves that these two athletes possess. But the show would end with one man standing tall.
Winner: A.J. Styles (TNA)

PS: Please share your comments and feedback as this is my first blog.
Attached Thumbnails Attached Images

Submit "WWE vs TNA : Dream Matches for 2013" to Digg Submit "WWE vs TNA : Dream Matches for 2013" to del.icio.us Submit "WWE vs TNA : Dream Matches for 2013" to StumbleUpon Submit "WWE vs TNA : Dream Matches for 2013" to Google

Updated 09-04-2013 at 12:12 AM by HARIKRISH

Categories
Thoughts and Opinions

Comments

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Liked the blog.... Nice 1.. But only thing i see you missed is Randy orton. He is One of the top Wrestler in this era..
    You are actually a good matchmaker. And the WWE creative might as well come up with some ideas reading these blogs ~they desperatley need to! for the sake of their fans~ Good luck and keep posting ^^

P.S Aj vs Punk is rightly the main event. Would be one awesome wrestling match!
    Take out Sandow and add Christian to the Ladder Match!!
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior
    I actually love this card. If there ever was a cross-promotional event, this is what I would want it to be. If there was one thing I would change, it's Dolph Ziggler in a match. I'd rather a top guy be in the match with one of TNA's top guys. To me, Ziggler is still middle of the pack...I'd rather see Orton replace Ziggler in this spot, and have Ziggler replace Sandow in the MITB. IF you must have Sandow, then just add Ziggler to the match and add Petey Williams to make it 9 guys.
    The love the make-up of matches...just not so crazy about some of the outcomes.

Bobby Roode is much better as a heel, mic man and performer than Dolph.

No way KAZ and Daniels win that match, unless there is interference from Roode.

Sting and Taker needs a time limit draw, with them both wanting to continue and be separated by the other talent.

CM Punk over Styles...maybe with the assist of Aries...old alliance.

Add Randy Orton vs Bully Ray in "Bully" leave town match...winner Orton...

Cody Rhodes vs Garrett Bischoff in a promotions match, with the loser changing organizations, without their fathers...Rhodes to TNA

HHH vs Joe in a Taped Fist TKO match ...if Joe wins, he gets a WWE contract and title shot.

Miz vs Mr Anderson...no...nevermind

James Storm vs Damien Sandow in a Scholar vs Beard match...either way, one loses the beard.
    I would put Angle against Bryan (he and Aries have already had a classic match) because I think it would be a missed opportunity not to, and have Aries face Cena because the charisma would match more properly and Aries needs the rub.
    not into fantasy booking...but this is a SOLID card id pay to see, possibly travel to...
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Hughes35
    I'm T-Hughes35. Welcome to the site.

A word of advice, don't do blogs like this. WWE has nothing to gain with a show with TNA. It will never happen unless by the grace of God a miracle happens to where TNA gets ratings of a 2.5 or greater. Even with that, it will never happen. It's like the reasonings to why Hogan vs. Austin never happened, you can't just tell someone that they're going to lose.

Talk about current story-lines or the future of wrestling, and not focus to much on what would happen if WWE went to war with TNA.

I'm not saying not to create your own PPV Cards, as I promote those blog concepts (when they're ideal), but focus on the future and the now in the world of Sports Entertainment.

If you follow those steps, then you'll have fun on this website.

Welcome.
    its fantasy dude...chill
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.