Loose Cannon: WWE Battleground 2013 Card
by, 08-26-2013 at 12:02 PM (6524 Views)
Ladies and gentlemen; welcome to another edition of Loose Cannon. In my last edition; I explained how the Cruiserweight Division is vital to any promotion and how it should be taken advantage of. In the following blog; I will blog about the WWE Battleground 2013 card. As many of you presumably known; WWE Battleground is the new PPV concept that WWE has created alongside other countless PPV's that have broken through the glass ceiling and has prevailed such as WWE Royal Rumble and WWE Wrestlemania. Welcome to another edition of the show for the fans; from a fan; and forever for wrestling fans as Loose Cannon will begin momentarily.
Theme: "Do what you can to survive!"
Pre Show: Natalya vs Brie Bella- Brie Bella and Natalya have been feuding over the past four months as Total Divas has been on the air. As the crowd is packed in; they are ready to see fast divas; maybe this is the best time before the show starts for a bathroom break as for many it is presumably a filler. Who will reign victorious and gain bragging rights to vs A.J Lee for the WWE Diva's Championship at the following PPV.
Objective/Reason: As the rumor mill keeps cringing the backs of the IWC; Natalya is accepted to receive a major push; so why not let it begin at WWE Battleground. Both A.J Lee and Natty could have an excellent feud culminated in a match between the two diva's at WWE Survivor Series. In all retrospect; this lets the Bella continue a feud with Cameron/Naomi and the uprising of Eve Marie and Jo Jo to begin. Fasten your seatbelts as the diva's division in for many surprises coming throughout the years end and the beginning of 2014.
1) Roman Reigns & Seth Rollins (c) vs Show/Henry: The Big Show and Mark Henry are awarded another shot at the Tag Team Champions against the Shield's Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins. After falling victim to the Shield at WWE Night of Champions; Show/Henry are focused on punishing the duo and the only way to do so is by winning the WWE Tag Team Championship.
Projection: The Shield
Objective/Reason: The Shield needs to be labeled as an unstoppable force and bodyguards to the New Corporation. Doing so; why in the right mind would Creative make the Shield lose the WWE Tag Team Championship to Show and Henry.
2) U.S Championship: Dean Ambrose (c) vs Kofi Kingston: Kofi Kingston is feeling in the best shape of his life after winning a battle royale on WWE Main Event to determine the #1 Contender for the Tag Team Championship. After Ambrose miscalculate Kingston; Kingston is looking to win the U.S Championship at WWE Battleground.
Projection: Dean Ambrose
Objective/Reason: It is the same reason as the above match. In order to make the Shield look like an unstoppable force; make the team leader look superior without the assistance of Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins.
3) Wade Barrett vs Rey Mysterio: Rey Mysterio is accepted back from injury next month. As I do not want to escalate the health and well being of Mysterio; put him in a match with Wade Barrett who does not botched moves like Sin Cara who is currently off from injury but is expected to return. The match does not have a strong enough build but gives Mysterio a win under his belt before starting a full length rivalry.
Projection: Rey Mysterio
Objective/Reason: It gives Mysterio a win under his belt
4) The Miz vs Fandango: At Night of Champions; this match presumably will be the Pre Show match but is given both superstars a chance to shine at the PPV. Two superstars whose problems have been escalating since WWE Summerslam have finally set the stage.
Projection: The Miz
Objective/Reason: The Miz lost to Fandango at WWE Night of Champions. Giving him a few wins; could either escalated him in the direction of either a U.S Championship or I.C Championship.
5) WWE Diva's Championship: A.J Lee (c) vs Naomi (with Kaitlyn): A battle royale was set to determine the #1 Contender for the WWE Diva's Championship. As Naomi wins the Battle Royale after eliminating Kaitlyn; a mutual friendship is adhere and Naomi can win her first diva's championship.
Projection: A.J Lee
Objective/Reason: A.J Lee holds the WWE Diva's Championship convenient to her. If she loses the title to Naomi; she would indeed lose steam as Naomi has no direction with a move set or a title.
6) #1 Contender's Match: Big E Langston vs Dolph Ziggler vs ADR: Alberto Del Rio has indeed falling to Rock Bottom. He has lost the WWE WHC at WWE Night of Champions; and wants a rematch but he has two superstars who want the championship; Big E Langston and Dolph Ziggler.
Projection: Big E Langston
Objective/Reason: A powerhouse WHC #1 Contender is something that the WWE Universe has not experience for quite a bit. A match between the champion and Big E Langston will be new and fresh.
7) WHC: Christian (c) vs RVD: Christian needed only one more match at WWE Night of Champions and succeed after capitalizing off of his opponent; RVD Five Star Frog Splash. This match is for mutual respect for the the WHC.
Objective/Reason: RVD has signed a "Chris Jericho" type of contract. Rewarding him the WHC would be awesome but it will not happen as Christian goes into a feud with Big E Langston.
Main Event: WWE Championship: Randy Orton(c) vs Daniel Bryan: "I was so close of winning the WWE Championship!" Those were the words echoed from Daniel Bryan as he nearly won the WWE Championship at NOC until a run in by the Shield in which he was triple power bombed and left demolished by the New Corporation. He is awarded another shot at the WWE Championship.
Projection: Randy Orton
Objective/Reason: Randy Orton and Daniel Bryan need a red hot rivalry for the next four to six months. With months of scratching and crawling; Daniel Bryan needs the WWE Championship.
On the next edition of Loose Cannon: How *SPOILERS* are ruining the Wrestling Industry.
Other News: Do not miss Night of Bloggers on September 6th as Assassin Blade takes on TheGreatOne for the EWN Championship.
Want more Loose Cannon?
Follow me: BITW_365