View RSS Feed

AssassinBlade

Loose Cannon: Flashback Friday's-Cruiserweight Division

Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.
Ladies and gentlemen; welcome to another edition of Loose Cannon. In my latest edition of Loose Cannon; I blogged about the League of Prosperity; which is things that need to be done to improve EWN. In the blog, I blogged about pure speculation and how it is ruining the site for many viewers. In this blog edition, I will take you back to the past; in Flashback Friday's. The first edition is none other than the Cruiserweight Division. For those of you who have been living under a rock for the past several years; that division has been defunct since 2007. Welcome to the show for the fans, from a fan, and forever for fans; Loose Cannon.

Last night; I watched an Hardcore Justice. I love the X-Division and believe that it can revamp Impact Wrestling. During the show; Sonjay Dutt and Manik told an excellent story inside the ring like no other. For many of you who do not know Sonjay Dutt; he wrestles for FWE (Family Wrestling Entertainment) and TNA consistently. He is globally known as one of the best alongside Manik. During the match; I had lots of Flashback of Paul London, Billy Kidman, Rey M. and Dean Malkeno. Many of you can call it memories and why doesn't the WWE have a Cruiserweight Division?

Why doesn't the WWE have a Cruiserweight Division? That eluded me for many hours and I finally established that the WWE does not need a Cruiserweight Division. The WWE is far more established than TNA, ROH, FWE, etc. Many promotions attracts fans by giving us amazing talents from across the globe accept the WWE. It is interesting enough because it shows growth the promotion that was given to Vince McMahon Jr. in the early 80's from his father.

As the WWE progresses; there was a show that showed no progression at all. WWE Superstars is shown to casual fan via WWE and Hulu; but the matches are given to pointless jobbers who at some point are quietly released by the company. The show should be devoted to people who are 220 and under. Yes; you guessed it-the Cruiserweight Division.

With WWE Superstar on it's last leg, the show can show some growth by letting the Cruiserweight Division take over with amazing talent. They can be given lots of warnings and botches assuming that many WWE fans only watch WWE Monday Night Raw and WWE Friday Night Smackdown. With the Cruiserweight Division being allowed to revamp itself; the fans including the younger fans can know Sin Cara and Zack Ryder better. Even though those two names are not nearly good in the ring; they can improve.

The Cruiserweight Division quietly weaseled away in 2007. It is not given as much credit as it did in WWE. Many promotions made mistakes and one of those companies were WCW. In a recent documentary, WCW crumbled because they did not use the Cruiserweight Division properly. As history constantly repeats itself; this can happen to Impact Wrestling if they do not utilize the X-Division properly and the promotion can crumble for the reason.

On the next Loose Cannon: How *SPOILERS* are ruining the basis of Wrestling

Can't get enough of Loose Cannon?

Follow me on Twitter: BITW_365

Submit "Loose Cannon: Flashback Friday's-Cruiserweight Division" to Digg Submit "Loose Cannon: Flashback Friday's-Cruiserweight Division" to del.icio.us Submit "Loose Cannon: Flashback Friday's-Cruiserweight Division" to StumbleUpon Submit "Loose Cannon: Flashback Friday's-Cruiserweight Division" to Google

Updated 08-23-2013 at 11:02 AM by AssassinBlade

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I'd rather them let Cruiserweight division rest after the debacle that was the last return. WWE had a midget win the belt for goodness sake.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne
    I'd rather them let Cruiserweight division rest after the debacle that was the last return. WWE had a midget win the belt for goodness sake.
    Hes under 220 so its ok

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.