View RSS Feed

Dashing Rachel

My projected Night of Champions card

Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.
Night_of_Champions_2013_poster.jpg

After an unforgettable SummerSlam pay-per-view which saw Triple H turn on Daniel Bryan, the WWE will commence at the Joe Louis Arena in Detroit, Michigan on Sunday, September 15th for the Night of Champions pay-per-view.

And so, here's what to expect:

(PRE-SHOW MATCH) PRIME TIME PLAYERS VS. JACK SWAGGER & ANTONIO CESARO
Thanks to Darren Young's coming out party, he and Titus O'Neil are getting a huge babyface push which will culminate with a spot on the Night of Champions PPV. Unfortunately, it will take place on the pre-show.

DOLPH ZIGGLER, BIG SHOW, & MARK HENRY VS. THE SHIELD (SIX-MAN TAG TEAM MATCH FOR BOTH THE UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP AND WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP)
Big Show and Henry announced eariler that they plan to challenge Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns for the tag team titles. Ziggler was thrown into the mix when he faced The Shield in a 3-on-1 handicap match on RAW.

THE MIZ VS. FANDANGO
This feud began when Fandango and Summer Rae interrupted The Miz while he was hosting SummerSlam. Look for this match to be the lone non-championship match on the card.

A.J. LEE VS. KAITLYN VS. NATALYA VS. BRIE BELLA (FATAL 4 WAY MATCH FOR THE DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP)
In light of the hit E! reality show "Total Divas," expect this match to be a Fatal 4 Way match to include the stars of the show (Natalya and Brie Bella, plus Nikki Bella who will be at ringside) along with the former BFFs turned bitter enemies (A.J. and Kaitlyn).

CM PUNK VS. CURTIS AXEL (INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP)
Yes, I know it's a step down for Punk, but with the continued meddling of one Paul Heyman, it only seems logical to continue the Punk-Heyman storyline, only this time with Axel replacing the temporarily departed Brock Lesnar.

ROB VAN DAM VS. ALBERTO DEL RIO (WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP)
This feud began when Del Rio's former ring announcer Ricardo Rodriguez returned as Van Dam's manager. Will Van Dam get his revenge or will Del Rio continue his winning ways?

DANIEL BRYAN VS. RANDY ORTON (60 MINUTE IRON MAN MATCH FOR THE WWE CHAMPIONSHIP)
A 60-minute Iron Man match for the WWE Championship? Why not, after all Orton took on John Cena in the last Iron Man Match at Bragging Rights four years ago. Expect some shenanigans involving Triple H, Vince McMahon, and perhaps The Shield.

NOTABLES LEFT OFF THE CARD
Cody Rhodes (has apparently been demoted once again)
Damien Sandow (might cash in his MITB briefcase but it is highly unlikely at this point)
Wade Barrett (could interfere in the Bryan-Orton match)
Kofi Kingston
Christian
The Wyatt Family

Submit "My projected Night of Champions card" to Digg Submit "My projected Night of Champions card" to del.icio.us Submit "My projected Night of Champions card" to StumbleUpon Submit "My projected Night of Champions card" to Google

Updated 08-21-2013 at 03:12 PM by Dashing Rachel

Categories
Thoughts and Opinions

Comments

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by brock2013
    why not have morgan return then next on raw he officaly becomes a a heyman guy or even kassisus ohno debut your idea i dont like to much becuase i think the wyatts are going feud with taker kane
    That right there would be a good idea along with making sense because he teamed with Lesnar during his last run in WWE. Morgan would be a good fit.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.