View RSS Feed

MrAudit

MrAudits Ringside Ramblings

Rate this Entry
Mr Audits Ringside Ramblings

Welcome and thank you for taking time to read my first blog entry here on EWN. I have been somewhat of a voyeur for I don’t know how many years now and love reading different opinions & feelings from fans like me all over the world, so thanks. I’ve been a huge wrestling fan since WrestleMania 6 when I saw Warrior & Hogan go at it and from that day I’ve been addicted.
So rather than the usual “It was better then” or “It’s just not the same” blog from an old timer, I wanted to talk about what’s going on now and where I would like it to go. So this time round its…

Randy Orton, The Shield & Summerslam!

That’s right folks, in my eyes there’s only one way the biggest party of the summer should end. Now don’t get me wrong, I’m as much a Daniel Bryan fan as the rest of you but I think my proposed outcome would make the weekly shows a lot more interesting than just having DB as champion.

So here it is, we’re at our Main Event, Cena v Bryan with the gold on the line. We all know that this is going to be a great match and one that will have us on the edge of our seats from the get go but I don’t think either man should leave with the strap. So what other outcomes are there? Obviously Randy Orton cashing in right?.....but not that obviously.

Everything I've read so far suggests that Bryan will win and either walk away to end the show or Orton will cash in on Bryan straight after his win. My feeling is that Orton will (or should) cash in before Bryan gets a chance to win…….with the help of The Shield. I would have it written so that the so called Hounds of Justice storm the ring towards the end of the match and put a good old beating on both men until….I HEAR VOICES….and out comes The Viper, Cashes in on Cena (still champ through double DQ) and stands tall with his new allies to form a stronger & newer Shield.

Yes, I am aware that The Shield prevented Orton from cashing in this past week but that could easily be a red herring. I feel that this is a good move for all involved as not only does it turn Orton to an instant heel and propel The Shield into the main event picture (See; Evolution) but it gives Bryan a real chase for the title in what would seem impossible circumstances. Cena can be involved maybe for the first month or 2 until its Bryan v Orton at Royal Rumble or maybe even Mania. By this time the crowd will be desperate for him to win the gold from someone that we know can be one of the best heels in the business.

So that’s my thinking, it’s what I’d like to see this Sunday and I’d love to know your thoughts about what you’d like to see in the comments.

Thanks for reading & I hope you enjoyed.

Mr Audit.

Submit "MrAudits Ringside Ramblings" to Digg Submit "MrAudits Ringside Ramblings" to del.icio.us Submit "MrAudits Ringside Ramblings" to StumbleUpon Submit "MrAudits Ringside Ramblings" to Google

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Can you cash before the match ends? Or did you mean the main event ends in a no contest/ double DQ?
    It says in brackets that Cena is still champ through double DQ.
    If money in the bank allows you to cash in at anytime any place it would surely be interesting for a fresh orton to insert himself in the match after cena and Bryan have gone through a gruelling 30 mins
    Quote Originally Posted by kakarot786
    If money in the bank allows you to cash in at anytime any place it would surely be interesting for a fresh orton to insert himself in the match after cena and Bryan have gone through a gruelling 30 mins
    I agree with you mate but i feel that wouldn't draw enough heat on Orton. There's no point in 3 big faces going against each other. He needs to do something to make everyone hate him at that moment of cashing in.
    To be honest I really don't like these constant calls by the Drive By IWC to, 'put this guy with this stable or this stable,' we get it every sodding time. Look at how putting Punk with Nexus royally cocked that up as a recent example,
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979
    To be honest I really don't like these constant calls by the Drive By IWC to, 'put this guy with this stable or this stable,' we get it every sodding time. Look at how putting Punk with Nexus royally cocked that up as a recent example,
    I hear what you're saying but the Nexus was already done by the time Punk joined, they were clutching at straws. I think Orton can bring the title to The Shield a lot sooner than anyone else, he fits the build/look of The Shield and its a believable partnership. I personally think it will only do good things for all involved.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrAudit
    I hear what you're saying but the Nexus was already done by the time Punk joined, they were clutching at straws. I think Orton can bring the title to The Shield a lot sooner than anyone else, he fits the build/look of The Shield and its a believable partnership. I personally think it will only do good things for all involved.
    Orton's booking will only inevitably overshadow the other three, I think The Shield are doing fine on their own. I'm certainly not one of these Drive Byers who are lamenting over the Shield's, 'fall from the top,' because they happen to have lost a couple of matches and aren't facing Cena every week.

Let them develop on their own for a change, rather than throwing someone else at them in the hope shit will stick. They have enough to be successful on their own, Rollins and Ambrose certainly showed this in NXT.

Oh and Nexus was only at that point by forcing Cena into the group first. It still had legs before they threw Punk at it.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.