View RSS Feed

WrestlingisBischoff

WWE Night of Champions Prediction

Rate this Entry
Welcome to Wrestling is Bischoff!!!! I don't think I said in the TNA Hardcore Justice prediction, but these matches are what I think will take place but are not a 100%. Night of Champions is just a month away. Interested in seeing the Battleground PPV and hope to see a Wargames match.So here we go!

Pre-Show:
Intercontinental Championship Falls Count Anywhere Match:
Curtis Axel vs Justin Gabriel

Main Show:
Divas Title Fatal Four Way Elimination Match:
AJ Lee vs Kaitlyn vs Nikki Bella vs Layla
I think it's time for the AJ/Kaitlyn feud to dissolve but I would like to see them battle once more at BattleGround. Nikki of course dating John Cena is looking to become The top diva of the WWE. I think this could be a fairly good match up. AJ and Layla ganging up on Kaitlyn and Nikki sitting back saving her energy til the end. When AJ goes to pin Kaitlyn out comes Nikki to get the pin.
Winner:Nikki Bella

United States Title Match:
Dean Ambrose vs Bray Wyatt
Bray Wyatt talked in his promos of being the middle class American believing the government was lying to you. After coming off a huge win of Summerslam he believes he has retired Kane. Until when Dean Ambrose is thrown out of the ring, the ringpost burst into flame and out comes Kane from the mat of the ring. Dragging Bray into "hell" the other Wyatts come out and save him.
Winner by DQ:Bray Wyatt but Still Champean Ambrose

Tag Team Title Match:
The Shield vs Tons of Funk
This would be a bathroom break match. We know who the winner will be.
Winner:The Shield

Singles Match:
Antonio Cesaro vs Sin Cara
Zeb Coulter has been preaching about the evils of Sin Cara.Now Antonio Cesaro gets his chance to take out the masked mexican. Alot of back and forth in the match. With numerous distractions from Zeb out comes Ricardo Rodriguez to knock down Coulter while Sin Cara gets the 3 count.
Winner:Sin Cara

World Heavyweight Title Ladder Match:
Christian vs Rob Van Dam
I think this would be the greatest Heavyweight title match of the year because let's admit they've been weak. Van Dam has been undefeated in Singles Action and dosen't plan to be stopped. After Van Dam won the #1 contender he also won the right to pick the stipulation. He announces it's on a ground both of them have been rulers of the Ladder Match.After countless close calls Van Dam claims the title.
Winner:Rob Van Dam

WWE Triple Threat Title Match:
Randy Orton vs John Cena vs Daniel Bryan
Randy Orton has gone heel and cashed in on Daniel at Summerslam. But when the fate of the #1 contender is left in the WWE's hands... it's a tie!!! Great Match but in the end *sigh* John Cena gets a rollup on Daniel Bryan.
Winner:John Cena

AFTERMATH:
Let's start with the main event, when Cena stands victorious. Daniel Bryan left in shock is RKO'd by Orton. Orton then leaves the ring. After he exits Cena celebrates and BOOM out comes Batista!!! HE walks to the ring a nails a Batista Bomb on John Cena.

Next to the divas, when Nikki is standing in the ring with Cena celebrating there win Bryan and Brie come out and a fight breaks out between the Bellas after they predict who should have won.

Coulter tells Cesaro if he doesn't beat Sin Cara at Battleground, he will be kicked out of the real Americans as he has 3 people lined up to take his place.

I'd love to see at Survivor Series an awesome match but we'll save that until the time is right.

Thanks for reading tell me what you think below but as one Blogger says (if you know who it is let me know and I'll edit this) if you're gonna troll be creative.

Submit "WWE Night of Champions Prediction" to Digg Submit "WWE Night of Champions Prediction" to del.icio.us Submit "WWE Night of Champions Prediction" to StumbleUpon Submit "WWE Night of Champions Prediction" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

This would be my Night of Champions card:

BATTLE ROYAL FOR THE NUMBER ONE CONTENDER FOR THE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP (PRE-SHOW MATCH)
    PARTICIPANTS: ANTONIO CESARO, BIG E LANGSTON, BRODUS CLAY, DARREN YOUNG, DAVID OTUNGA, DREW McINTYRE, EPICO, FANDANGO, THE GREAT KHALI, HEATH SLATER, JACK SWAGGER, JINDER MAHAL, JUSTIN GABRIEL, THE MIZ, R-TRUTH, SANTINO MARELLA, SIN CARA, TENSAI, TITUS O'NEIL, TYSON KIDD, WADE BARRETT, YOSHI TATSU, & ZACK RYDER

WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP (TRIPLE THREAT MATCH)
    SETH ROLLINS & ROMAN REIGNS VS. JEY & JIMMY USO VS. ERICK ROWAN & LUKE HARPER

UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP
    KOFI KINGSTON VS. DEAN AMBROSE

LADDER MATCH FOR THE MITB BRIEFCASE
    CODY RHODES VS. DAMIEN SANDOW

DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP (LUMBERJILL MATCH)
    KAITLYN VS. A.J. LEE
    LUMBERJILLS: AKSANA, ALICIA FOX, BRIE BELLA, CAMERON, EVA MARIE, JOJO, LAYLA, NAOMI, NATALYA, NIKKI BELLA, ROSA MENDES, SUMMER RAE, & TAMINA SNUKA

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP
    CURTIS AXEL VS. BATTLE ROYAL WINNER

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP SCRAMBLE MATCH
    ALBERTO DEL RIO VS. BIG SHOW VS. CHRISTIAN VS. DOLPH ZIGGLER VS. ROB VAN DAM

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP SCRAMBLE MATCH
    CM PUNK VS. DANIEL BRYAN VS. JOHN CENA VS. MARK HENRY VS. RANDY ORTON
    Not believable
    No IC title match? RVD winning the world title on a limited schedule? Tag title match should be on the preshow if you ask me. I don't see Cesaro facing anybody in singles competition on that ppv.

I like Rachel's card in the comment section, but I don't believe it will happen. Championship scrambles are rare these days. I hope Kaitlyn isn't still battling AJ for the Divas title.
    You say "but these matches are what I think will take place" and you put Dean Ambrose vs Bray Wyatt for the US title ? Really ? You really think this is going to happen ? I don't understand.....
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne
    No IC title match? RVD winning the world title on a limited schedule? Tag title match should be on the preshow if you ask me. I don't see Cesaro facing anybody in singles competition on that ppv.

I like Rachel's card in the comment section, but I don't believe it will happen. Championship scrambles are rare these days. I hope Kaitlyn isn't still battling AJ for the Divas title.
    But, at least it will get more guys on the card!
    I see it happening this way.
    Pre-Show Battle Royal for IC match
    Winner is RVD

AJ vs Kaitlyn -- Lumberjill match for the Diva's Championship

Curtis Axel vs RVD -- Intercontinental Championship

Mark Henry and Big Show vs Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins -- WWE Tag Team Championships

Dean Ambrose vs The Miz -- US Championship

Christian vs Alberto del Rio -- World Heavyweight Chanpionship

Dolph Ziggler vs Big E Langston -- No Holds Bar Match

Orton vs Daniel Bruan vs Cena -- WWE Championship

I can see the possibility CM Punk not having a match at this PPV. Lesnar "injures" Punk at Summerslam and wins. There will be a rematch at Battleground. They will finish their series of matches at HiaC and leading to Team Punk vs Team Heymen at Survivor Series.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.