View RSS Feed

mrrobotnow

The Ultimate Wrestlemania XXX Card

Rating: 3 votes, 3.33 average.
Hello all, this will be my personal booking for WM 30 based on storylines that are happening now and potential future storylines. I tried to make it as realistic as possible and tried to include almost the entire roster. I excluded Big Show and Mark Henry from the show because I feel their days are over and they're going to retire shortly.

Preshow: Over the Top Battle Royal (Divas title)
Kickoff divas match that is held off the main show due to time constraints
Natayla last eliminates AJ Lee

The Main Show

1) Singles Match for the World Heavyweight Championship: Dolph Ziggler (c) vs Randy Orton
Dolph Ziggler regains the title in late 2013 and retains at the Elimination Chamber PPV against Sheamus. Orton wins the elimination chamber match to determines who faces the champ at mania. Orton is a heel by now and Ziggler remains face. I would place this match as the opener of the show to space out all the high profile matches. Given 15-20 minutes this match could be a show stealer. Dolph wins and retains the title cleanly to establish himself as a top babyface.
Winner: Dolph Ziggler

2) Fatal 4 Way Tag Team Match for the Tag Titles: Antonio Cesaro/ Jack Swagger (c) vs Team Rhodes Scholars vs The Wyatt Family (Luke Harper & Erik Rowan) vs Rey Mysterio/ Sin cara
Cesaro and Swagger (w/ Zeb Colter) win the tag titles from the shield at the Royal Rumble and are set to face off in a fatal 4 way at mania. Quick, high flying, fast paced match up in which the Wyatt family picks up the win to becomes the new tag champs.
Winners: The Wyatt Family (Luke Harper and Erik Rowan)

3) Singles Match: Sheamus vs Ryback
Not much of a story here except that these guys don't like each other and need a match at Mania. Give these guys 10 min and this could be a solid matchup. Ryback picks up a much needed win with the shellshock.
Winner: Ryback

4) 8 Man Tag Team Match for the Control of WWE: The Shield and Curtis Axel (w/ Vince McMahon) vs Triple H, Kane, RVD, and Chris Jericho
Vince McMahon is a full fledged heel come Mania and is feuding with his son in law HHH for the power of WWE. Vince assembles a team consisting of the shield, an Curtis Axel who is still Paul heymans client. HHH's team of RVD, kane and Jericho all share a hatred towards both Heyman and the shield. The feud between Axel and HHH is finally put to rest as the biggest show of year when HHH hits the pedigree on Axel for the win. Ultimately the Power struggle all ends at mania when the faces win and HHH gains full control of WWE, leaving Vinny Mac out of the picture for now.
Winners: HHH, RVD, Kane, Chris Jericho

5) Triple Threat Match for the Intercontinental Title: Christian (c) vs Bray Wyatt vs Alberto Del Rio
Again, not much of a storyline here. Christain wins the IC title from Axel down the road and feuds with Del Rio who is out of the WHC picture. Bray Wyatt gets inserted into this match when he pins Christian in a nontitle match and demands to have a title opportunity at mania. He wins and the Wyatt Family brings home all of the gold.
Winner: Bray Wyatt

6) Singles Match: The Rock vs Brock Lesnar
Lesnar teased the beginning of this feud on raw when he stared down the rock who was on royal rumble poster, so this feud is to be expected. It's the battle of the partimers and being that it's WrestleMania XXX I have no issue with these two squaring off. It starts on raw when the rock cuts a promo about having no one to face at mania and is interrupted by lesnar who gives him the f5. Rock then challenges him to match at mania the next week, in which brock accepts. These guys have put a slobber knocker of a fight that goes 20-25 minutes with each kicking out of each others finishers. Brock winning is a must, seeing that he lost at mania 29 and this could possibly be rocks last mania.
Winner: Brock Lesnar

7) 30 Minute Iron Man Match for the WWE Title: Daniel Bryan (c) vs CM Punk
Bryan wins the wwe title at Summerslam from John Cena and successfully defends it all the way until mania. Punk wins the rumble and challenges Bryan for the title at WM XXX. Bryan declines initially. Bryan makes an offer of his own. He challenges punk to an Iron Man match to which Punk Gladly agrees. These two exchange a handful of awesome promos to hype their mania match. Bryan is a heel while Punk plays the role of the face and ultimately goes over in the match 5-4, making Bryan submit to the anaconda vice as the time winds down. Punk is the new WWE champ. This WILL be match of the night.
Winner: CM Punk

8) Singles Match (Streak is on the line): Undertaker vs John Cena
The Most anticipated match in wrestlemania history will headline the show and be takers last match ever. As far as the build up goes, it's simple. Cena cuts a promo on raw, saying that he's done everything in wwe. He says he beat the rock, brock lesnar, cm punk and is a 13 time world champ. He says the one thing he's never done is defeat the undertaker and he wants to do it on the grandest stage of them all. He makes an outright challenges taker to a 1 on 1 match. Taker's music hits and he makes his way and ominously accepts cena's challenge. At mania these two put everything out there and go damn near 30 minutes and put on an all time classic. In my opinion this is the first match since Taker/HBK at WM 25 where the streak is in jeopardy. Taker gets the win and improves to 22-0 after hitting cena with a third piledriver.
Winner: The undertaker

Submit "The Ultimate Wrestlemania XXX Card" to Digg Submit "The Ultimate Wrestlemania XXX Card" to del.icio.us Submit "The Ultimate Wrestlemania XXX Card" to StumbleUpon Submit "The Ultimate Wrestlemania XXX Card" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    People wonder why world title means so much less than the WWE title. It opens up a ppv? Biggest ppv of the year? Why wouldn't you start it out with the IC or Tag titles? It should be closer to ending the show.

I'd figure Natalya had already faced AJ by this point. I hope it would make the card and someone else defeats her. Nothing against Natalya because I think she is more established than most of the other divas.

Hopefully the Wyatt Family have tag belts before than or faces the Shield at Mania and wins them. Don't understand how it would be a good idea. Heels losing the belts to heels. Should be faces winning just my opinion.

Dolph vs Randy would be a good storyline hopefully with his punt back with his heel turn.

Sheamus vs Ryback would be a cool matchup.

5.Scratching my head at the IC title match. Should be on the preshow instead of the Divas title if you ask me.

6.I believe Rock has wrestled his last match. I hope he doesn't come back to have rematches. Rather him stay retired unless he comes back to face the likes of Orton or HBK.

7.Like the Iron man match idea along with the WWE title being on the line. Too soon though for another WWE title run if you ask me. He just had the longest in the last 25 years.

8.Only if it is Taker's last match is when I want to see Cena vs Taker at Mania. I've heard he has two more Mania matches left in him. If that is the case, save it for next year.

4.Saved the worst for last, I hope and pray that match doesn't happen. I don't want this storyline to continue all the way til Mania 30. I'm sick of it now with everyone coming to see Vickie to give her advise. It is annoying!! I don't want HHH vs Vince either at Summerslam.
    I like the idea of a four way match for the tag titles, but I don't see it being on the main card, probably the pre-show. I also like the idea of an Ironman Match for the WWE Title. Don't see too many of those anymore. Overall, pretty believable card. Nice blog.
    too much fantasy to be real
    Idk about this card but wmxxx will be the best in many yers
    great card
    Out of all the (many) fantasy Wrestlmania cards that are posted on this site, this one is probably the least pipe dreamish. It won't happen but it's not sooooooo far out of the realm of possibility.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne
    People wonder why world title means so much less than the WWE title. It opens up a ppv? Biggest ppv of the year? Why wouldn't you start it out with the IC or Tag titles? It should be closer to ending the show.

I'd figure Natalya had already faced AJ by this point. I hope it would make the card and someone else defeats her. Nothing against Natalya because I think she is more established than most of the other divas.

Hopefully the Wyatt Family have tag belts before than or faces the Shield at Mania and wins them. Don't understand how it would be a good idea. Heels losing the belts to heels. Should be faces winning just my opinion.

Dolph vs Randy would be a good storyline hopefully with his punt back with his heel turn.

Sheamus vs Ryback would be a cool matchup.

5.Scratching my head at the IC title match. Should be on the preshow instead of the Divas title if you ask me.

6.I believe Rock has wrestled his last match. I hope he doesn't come back to have rematches. Rather him stay retired unless he comes back to face the likes of Orton or HBK.

7.Like the Iron man match idea along with the WWE title being on the line. Too soon though for another WWE title run if you ask me. He just had the longest in the last 25 years.

8.Only if it is Taker's last match is when I want to see Cena vs Taker at Mania. I've heard he has two more Mania matches left in him. If that is the case, save it for next year.

4.Saved the worst for last, I hope and pray that match doesn't happen. I don't want this storyline to continue all the way til Mania 30. I'm sick of it now with everyone coming to see Vickie to give her advise. It is annoying!! I don't want HHH vs Vince either at Summerslam.
    1; Who cares whether or not the World title opens up Mania. That title is absolutely worthless nowadays, and it's nearly become tradition opening the show.

2; The E' has had mutliple chances in re-vamping their divas division and they haven't. Hell, they could call up their NXT Divas and make it worth while, but they don't. So yes, seeing Natalya/AJ sounds half decent. Especially since they're the only two women worth watching on the main roster.

3; Wyatt Family vs Shield (heel vs heel)? If you're stating it should be heels vs faces, which team do you see being the heels? After all, neither of these teams would work as faces.

4; Dolph vs Randy sounds half decent.

5; Sheamus/ Ryback sounds good. I would have the roles reversed. Having Sheamus(heel) vs Ryback (face).

6; Rock HAS wrestled his last match. If they were to toss Rock vs Brock, it'd be a waste of time and money. Hell, you saw what happened last time Rock got a little bumped up. You'd rather him face Orton or HBK?! What would this do for ANY of their careers?

7; I'll agree with you on this one.

8; Cena vs Taker SHOULD happen at Mania 30. Taker shouldn't have two more matches in him. This should be it. ... Hell it should've been IT when he faught Triple H at Mania 28.

9; Like it or not, this storyline WILL finalize at Mania 30. Can you not just imagine the repetitive promo recaps prior to the match?! LMAO. Kill yourself now bud.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.