View RSS Feed

Jaceshadoe

TNA: Pro's & Con's recently

Rate this Entry
This year, I've seen some good PRO'S & bad Con's that TNA has made this year. I'll start with the Con's first.

Cons:
1. Picking up on the X-Division this late in the year. The X-Division always deserves spotlight, and not by the same few guys like Kenny King ( decent but not a top-3 guy in the division in my opinion), Manic (get rid of this bum), and off-and-on Aries.
2. Getting rid of Matt Morgan. Matt Morgan's character and in-ring ability is better than Bully Ray's, my opinion thou. Morgan would have been a way better powerhouse heavyweight champion than Bully Ray. TNA needs a real giant in their heavyweight division, and with Abyss not getting used I don't think they'll have one anytime soon.
3. Not using the T.V. title often. I know the title has been a joke but TNA needs a mid-card division. If TNA developed a mid-card division and used the T.V. title 1-2 weeks, than guys like terry.jpgRob Terry, Chavo, Eric Young ( this guy used to be very good and has potential), Jay Bradley,Samoa Joe, Mr. Anderson, and Ace's & 8's guys would get used while sitting on the sideline to the heavyweight division.

Pro's:
1. TNA's tag team division has never been better. I know none of the tag teams are no Beer, Money, Inc. But Bad Influence is a good tag team that'll grow on you. Gunner & Storm is decent, their character's match each other. Chavo & Hernadez are good, but Hernadez should be wrestling in the heavyweight division by now. Rude & Aries are probably the biggest hitters right now B/C they are great single wrestlers by themselves.

2. MMagnus.jpgagnus. I'm a fan fav. of Magnus now. TNA is finally developing a talent that hasn't won the heavyweight title yet. I see Magnus as TNA's future heavyweight champion face, and a centerpiece to the company.

3. AJAJ.jpg Styles turning heel, or mixed ( whatever you want to call his actions). I think by AJ Styles new look and heel , he'll last longer in the company. Most great wrestlers has turned heel at one point.

: Just a couple today.

Submit "TNA: Pro's & Con's recently" to Digg Submit "TNA: Pro's & Con's recently" to del.icio.us Submit "TNA: Pro's & Con's recently" to StumbleUpon Submit "TNA: Pro's & Con's recently" to Google

Tags: tna magnus
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    1.Starting that stupid triple threat concept was stupid for the X-Division. I agree with you on the same guys. Now having weight limits as well stinks....it should be no limits.
    2.I agree with you completely here. I figured he was going to be built to be the next champion after whoever beat Bully Ray. Than you have him not on ppvs. What is wrong with these guys?
    3.Yea, I never understood why they stopped the every week defend the title. Instead Abyss won it and never was seen since. Now it is a dead belt.

1.Tag division has never been better? When did you start watching TNA? Gunner/Storm and E/Jesse compare to the likes of Triple X, AMW, Naturals, Team 3D, LAX, Young Bucks, MCMG Beer Money, among others. Tag division is at its very worst it has ever been. I've been watching since 04. If anybody in TNA has had a terrible 2013, it has been James Storm. Don't sit there and disrespect TNA tag division by calling it the best. You obviously never seen any of AMW/Triple X tag team cage matches. You show just by that comment with tag division under pros you have no idea what the hell you are talking about. E/Jesse are a joke that are hardly used weekly. Same goes for Gunner/Storm.
    2.I like Magnus as well, I hope he is in the final 4 this year of the BFG series.
    3.AJ has turned heel before on more than once. This is probably the 3rd or 4th time since joining TNA. He was heel back when he won his first NWA world title in early TNA days. Also when he teamed with Christian and Tomko while they were there in TNA.
    Tna has a good show going. The biggest thing wrong is hogan if he could stay out of the spot light less ever story line does not need hogan in it. I don't think the tag team div is at its best its good but not like it was once was when there was beer money,MCMG and LAX and team 3D im a fan of Bad Influence there are the best tag team. Storm is only with Gunner to try and help get him over and Roode and Aries are a good team but don't see them toghter long term. I agree Magnus is good and will be champion down the long I saw him wrestle live right after he was signed to tna and he has improved into a good wrestler. Aj Styles story is good like the look and new music I think he ends of winning the bound for glory series and not Magnus. I liked the aces and 8s at first but now it is not that interesting. The x division is good but they need more guys in the division and to stop the 3 way matches. I enjoy Tna more than Wwe but there is room for improvement.
    Yeah, I think you are off on the tag team thing. There was a time when no promotion could hold a candle to TNA's tag team division and its not now. Bad Influence is the only real worthwhile team these days.

I'm happy about Magnus not only because he deserves the push, but it is also working. Crowds have been chanting his name way more. He needs a new finisher though. His driver is not very impressive IMO.

When you only have two hours of TV a week, it's very tough to see the TV title defended weekly. I agree that they should have some kind of midcard title but always taking 5-15 minutes out of the show is more than Impact can handle at the moment.
    TNA Tag Team Division: Bad Influence,Storm & Gunner, Bro Mans(shoot me please).
    That's a terrible division.

There's Aries/Roode & Chavo/Hernandez but I don't consider them in the tag division because none are currently teaming.
    X Div is what got me into TNA a long time ago, I'm not saying they should main event every show with it, but the recent spotlight on it needs to stay there. The returns of Dutt, Petey and Sabin have been a HUGE shot in the arm, even if 2 of those 3 haven't featured much.

Manik hasn't had time to shine, he needs a little longer. If it really is TJ Perkins under there i believe the boy WILL come good. Maybe he should ditch the gimmick?

I'm echoing everyone else with tag teams, although bad influence are probably my third favourite team (after the guns and beer money)

And here... this is where we're bashing our heads against the wall. Morgan could have been a great champion, TNA misused him for years. Crimson looked impressive for a while, TNA misused him too. Robbie E - probably a very talented wrestler - has been a goofball his entire time there, as has Eric Young. The list (bro) goes on and on.

Hogan OFF TV please. Entertain people at live shows, but stop hogging the limelight!
    Midcard belt the way to go, just needs a new design and the right first champ - Magnus?
    Just when the knockouts are getting my attention, another is released. Are there like, 3 left now?

Still, I'm pumped for the Ray/Sabin match tomorrow. There's no way Chris can win, is there?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne
    1.Tag division has never been better? When did you start watching TNA? Gunner/Storm and E/Jesse compare to the likes of Triple X, AMW, Naturals, Team 3D, LAX, Young Bucks, MCMG Beer Money, among others. Tag division is at its very worst it has ever been. I've been watching since 04. If anybody in TNA has had a terrible 2013, it has been James Storm. Don't sit there and disrespect TNA tag division by calling it the best. You obviously never seen any of AMW/Triple X tag team cage matches. You show just by that comment with tag division under pros you have no idea what the hell you are talking about. E/Jesse are a joke that are hardly used weekly. Same goes for Gunner/Storm.
    That awkward moment when TheGreatOne takes someone to school.... Makes me regret calling him "cookie cut and bland" LOL... Nicely said.
    I wish the X division rules were gone. I want to see AJ Styles as X division Champ.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.