TNA: Pro's & Con's recently
by, 07-16-2013 at 10:04 AM (4234 Views)
This year, I've seen some good PRO'S & bad Con's that TNA has made this year. I'll start with the Con's first.
1. Picking up on the X-Division this late in the year. The X-Division always deserves spotlight, and not by the same few guys like Kenny King ( decent but not a top-3 guy in the division in my opinion), Manic (get rid of this bum), and off-and-on Aries.
2. Getting rid of Matt Morgan. Matt Morgan's character and in-ring ability is better than Bully Ray's, my opinion thou. Morgan would have been a way better powerhouse heavyweight champion than Bully Ray. TNA needs a real giant in their heavyweight division, and with Abyss not getting used I don't think they'll have one anytime soon.
3. Not using the T.V. title often. I know the title has been a joke but TNA needs a mid-card division. If TNA developed a mid-card division and used the T.V. title 1-2 weeks, than guys like terry.jpgRob Terry, Chavo, Eric Young ( this guy used to be very good and has potential), Jay Bradley,Samoa Joe, Mr. Anderson, and Ace's & 8's guys would get used while sitting on the sideline to the heavyweight division.
1. TNA's tag team division has never been better. I know none of the tag teams are no Beer, Money, Inc. But Bad Influence is a good tag team that'll grow on you. Gunner & Storm is decent, their character's match each other. Chavo & Hernadez are good, but Hernadez should be wrestling in the heavyweight division by now. Rude & Aries are probably the biggest hitters right now B/C they are great single wrestlers by themselves.
2. MMagnus.jpgagnus. I'm a fan fav. of Magnus now. TNA is finally developing a talent that hasn't won the heavyweight title yet. I see Magnus as TNA's future heavyweight champion face, and a centerpiece to the company.
3. AJAJ.jpg Styles turning heel, or mixed ( whatever you want to call his actions). I think by AJ Styles new look and heel , he'll last longer in the company. Most great wrestlers has turned heel at one point.
: Just a couple today.