View RSS Feed

mr.onemanband

5 NXT Prospects that will be the future

Rate this Entry
Hey mr.onemanband on his own blog in today's blog I will be talking about NXT prospects. We aren't talking about any prospects we are talking the five future stars of the WWE.*

5. Xavier Woods - You probably are scratching your heads on this why woods? He couldn't do it in TNA. So why is this my guy. Woods is exciting he's refreshing his promos have that something about him. He's very good in the ring . Woods is not going to be a John Cena ,Randy Orton ,Cm Punk, or Dolph by any means. He will be the kofi Kingston, r truth ,Cody Rhodes, Christian of the WWE .What I mean is that soild backbone of the WWE being the golden boy without the treasures of it. He will go win a int title here a us title there a tag title a OMG moment there but just will say there. He will have a very respectable job safe careers unless he screws up somewhere.

4. Leo Kruger- The first thing I saw was a promo of him and he's in a black room eyes crazy rubbing his hands and speaking in a crazy sort of manner. Then he said ta ta . He got my at ta ta yes , I know it seems odd but I was sold then the way he carried himself by saying it, the way he sold his gimmick . Leo I then saw him in action this guy is the real deal his in ring ability is really quite good for a big guy and his finisher is very clever and painful. He's a brawler a pure brawler. Leo Kruger can easily be a main eventer easily.

3. Adrian Neville - No one in NXT is as purely gifted as him. No one. He is simply put the man who gravity forgot. If that alone doesn't gather your thoughts he is above average on the mic and he will get better in time but, there is a little push room when you can fly and do the things he does. PAC is just amazing if you haven't seen him go to YouTube right now and watch him fly .

2. Corey Graves- I wanted to put him number 1 so bad but, someone else is more deserving . Corey Graves has it all the name ,the music, the look,the mic skills, and the in ring ability to make you notice. Sure he's got tats and he isn't afraid to speak his mind . He's just got the IT factor this guy will be big mark my words above the rest he's just got IT. Corey Graves will change wwe watch.

1. Paige - Yes, a woman is number one on the list . Why? Numerous reasons first being this she is more talented then the whole divas division combined. Secondly, she will help push that division to next level. Paige, when she gets on the roster she will bring spotlight to WWE. *Woman wrestlers will come, divas will be back to former glory. Thirdly she has a certain ring to her both in and out of the ring she's a global women's superstar. This might be high but move over Trish Lita Gail Kim Mickie James Paige will be the greatest diva in WWE history.

Hope you enjoyed and I know there's a lot more guys out there that aren't on list Kassius Ohno , Bo Dallas , Oliver Grey , Summer Rae, Conner O'Brian, Sami but these are my opinion . Let's be honest they will all probably get a shot sometime but these are my picks.

Submit "5  NXT Prospects that will be the future" to Digg Submit "5  NXT Prospects that will be the future" to del.icio.us Submit "5  NXT Prospects that will be the future" to StumbleUpon Submit "5  NXT Prospects that will be the future" to Google

Updated 07-15-2013 at 04:23 AM by mr.onemanband

Tags: blog, nxt, top 5, wwe
Categories
Thoughts and Opinions

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Punctuation, Man! It does a body good.
    Corey Graves Rule STFD
    As mentioned in a previous comment, proper punctuation would make your blog a more enjoyable read. Nevertheless, your blog was conceptually entertaining.

I agree with you that Kruger, Neville & Graves will all have the opportunity to be great in the WWE, barring any injuries or unforeseen circumstances. Where we disagree are with your #5 & #1 picks.

No disrespect to the Divas at all (Hell, I'm old enough to vividly remember watching & being a huge fan of G.L.O.W.), & I know all the IWC fanboys love her, but the Divas division is not a high priority in the WWE currently; so no matter how awesome Paige is, her impact will definitely be limited. Your #5 pick, Xavier Woods, could have a career similar to the one you described in this blog...but it's not enough to trump the 2 gentlemen of whom I feel you omitted from your top 5 erroneously.

At the #5 spot, I would replace Xavier Woods with Sami Zayn. Zayn, better known as 'El Generico' during his time in the indies, is an internationally-acclaimed wrestler That has amazing in-ring skills & charisma. His mic skills may leave a little to be desired, but the overall package he brings to the table is undeniable. I can easily see him filling the gaping void for a dynamic "little man" with all the injuries & other concerns surrounding Rey Mysterio, Evan Bourne & Sin Cara.

As for the #1 spot, that belongs to Kassius Ohno, no doubt. I love his intelligent dialogue. When i see him I see visions of Edge, but ready to go now because, like Zayn, Ohno has an extensively successful independent career wrestling under the moniker of 'Chris Hero'. His in-ring skills are top-notch. His personality lends itself able to be a face or a heel almost seamlessly. Ohno has above-average mic skills, to be modest. He is ready right now & could make a huge impact in several different ways, face or heel, depending on where the WWE wants his character to go.

Anywho, good blog overall....keep it up!!
    Well said and Great Entry.
    Yea, I'm sorry I edited it hope it's more legible. I have no doubts Kassius will be a big star in WWE but my idea is that he might be the former Whc that is released in years time. Xaiver seems more cookie cut in that he will do whatever is asked of him. If you remember cesero was lost at creative mishap perhaps Kassius might be again unforutnataly.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Lion
    As mentioned in a previous comment, proper punctuation would make your blog a more enjoyable read. Nevertheless, your blog was conceptually entertaining.

I agree with you that Kruger, Neville & Graves will all have the opportunity to be great in the WWE, barring any injuries or unforeseen circumstances. Where we disagree are with your #5 & #1 picks.

No disrespect to the Divas at all (Hell, I'm old enough to vividly remember watching & being a huge fan of G.L.O.W.), & I know all the IWC fanboys love her, but the Divas division is not a high priority in the WWE currently; so no matter how awesome Paige is, her impact will definitely be limited. Your #5 pick, Xavier Woods, could have a career similar to the one you described in this blog...but it's not enough to trump the 2 gentlemen of whom I feel you omitted from your top 5 erroneously.

At the #5 spot, I would replace Xavier Woods with Sami Zayn. Zayn, better known as 'El Generico' during his time in the indies, is an internationally-acclaimed wrestler That has amazing in-ring skills & charisma. His mic skills may leave a little to be desired, but the overall package he brings to the table is undeniable. I can easily see him filling the gaping void for a dynamic "little man" with all the injuries & other concerns surrounding Rey Mysterio, Evan Bourne & Sin Cara.

As for the #1 spot, that belongs to Kassius Ohno, no doubt. I love his intelligent dialogue. When i see him I see visions of Edge, but ready to go now because, like Zayn, Ohno has an extensively successful independent career wrestling under the moniker of 'Chris Hero'. His in-ring skills are top-notch. His personality lends itself able to be a face or a heel almost seamlessly. Ohno has above-average mic skills, to be modest. He is ready right now & could make a huge impact in several different ways, face or heel, depending on where the WWE wants his character to go.

Anywho, good blog overall....keep it up!!
    Except for graves. I doubt any of these guys ever becomes anything. Kruger's gimmick could be done better by a more dynamic performer (in ring and on mic). Woods is not green, yet he's still doing this dancing crap. mid carder at best, if that.

Neville might actually be too good a performer for the wwe. but not enough of a personality to really make an impact in today's wwe. This guys gonna end up on tna and then japan.

Enzo amore is gonna make the show.

I'm pulling hard for Sami Zayne, because El Genrico is arguably the best wrestler on the planet, and I want to see him go all out on ppv for millions.

It'd be nice if Kassius ohno was more interesting, Chris Hero worked the indy's a long time. BUt I see him getting cut because he's too nothing special. I hope I'm wrong about that.

And Dawson and Dylan look like an actually good tag team.
    I am happy to see Paige on the list, and No.1 at that. And why can't she be the greatest diva in history? Time shall see.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.