View RSS Feed

AssassinBlade

EWN Championship Tournament: Part One

Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Ladies and gentlemen, I will like to welcome everyone to the rise of something special. This is dedicated to bloggers that work there tails off to get to where they are today. How do I honor them you might say? Not with a trophy or medal; no that is old fashion rewarding. I wanted to come up with a vision; like no on else. A vision that took months to craft; years to make. Without further anticipation, welcome to the inaugural EWN Championship Tournament.

EWN Championship: Day One

Assassin Blade: Ladies and gentlemen; welcome. Welcome to an event that a blogger believes that he has achieved it. With hard work and dedication comes pride and responsibility; and that is what the bloggers today bring to the table. In today;s event we have Cabers facing off against Jelle1809 in a battle of the best. I do not know both of these guys personally but it comes to mind that both are very talented and can work well in obstacles such as these tournaments. Let's take a further look at there stats.

Jelle1809: 1) He's been a valued member to EWN since January 2011 being awarded the slogan "God"
2) He is the creator of 3 blog entries which were good and were rated five stars.
3) He is a whopping 1,781 posts which is a feat here in EWN

Cabers: 1) He is named "The Trinity.: on EWN
2) Been a member of the EWN Universe since December 2011
3) He as an astounding 4,533 posts on the website!

Who has the advantage: This one is split down the middle currently because of both men's avid rise to the top of the leader boards in EWN. Cabers who has not written a blog does not have a clear advantage but his posts could so that this blogger is a force to be reckoned with .
Advantage: Jelle1809

Assassin Blade: Ladies and Gentlemen please help me welcome TheGreatOne.

An Interview with The Great One:

1) First off; why did you decide to enter this tournament?

TheGreatOne: To be crowned what I am, EWN internet champion! Surprised??Don't be.....STAY JEALOUS!!

2) Any words for your opponent.. Play Boy Stevie E

TheGreatOne:
1 of the few guys on EWN I respect. Unfortunately, drew the wrong number and is getting sent home early.

3) Who do you will win against Cabers and Jelle1809

TheGreatOne:
Cabers, only one out of the two I've seen here.

Assassin Blade: I would like to thank TheGreatOne for his participation and help in this tournament Truly one of the few guys in this tournament that has an advantage. Good Luck!

Next... Blade's Take on this tournament and his reactions of the tournament.
Later... The Main Event: Cabers vs Jelle1809

Commercial: 1) On the next Blade's Experience; we will show you the inside scoop on everything; EWN!!!
2) On the next EWN Championship; TheGreatOne takes on Play boy Stevie E and an interview behind the
scenes!
3) Plus: Review of Smackdown vs Raw 2006; an amazing game, little
respect.

Back from Commercial...

Ladies and Gentlemen.. please welcome Assassin Blade!!!

Assassin Blade: Hello, all. My name is Assassin Blade. You know what.. here we go my name is Assassin Blade and I am the best living breathing blogger in EWN history. Is this a heel turn? Can he say that? Questions run through everyone mind of why we are unable to have a heel; because besides a few folks such as TheGreatOne and Tommy Thunder we don do not have a full pledge heel!!! This might be a promo you might tell your grand kids about. On July 1st 2013; Assassin Blade became the best living promo talker in EWN history. Ladies and Gentlemen... say hello to the best, the bad guy, the heel, say hello to... Assassin Blade. Oh yes; let me answer the question everyone wanted to be answered. My take on tonight tournament. Well, hopefully it's good because no matter the obstacles.. Assassin Blade will become your new EWN Champion!!!

Commercial: 1) EWN Championship: What was Assassin Blade blogging about his heel turn?

Back from Commercial...

The Main Event: Cabers vs Jelle1809

Assassin Blade: Ladies and gentlemen welcome to your main event of the evening. Please welcome your participants.. Cabers and Jelle1809. Starting us off tonight will be Cabers. Both men know how this works as the readers decide whose blog was better and prevail to the next round to vs yours truly!!! Good luck and let's begin.

Cabers:
Both men had great careers. Eddie Guerrero's tragically cut short and Rey Mysterio is on his last legs now literally.

Both massively accomplished in the cruiserweight and tag divisions but for me it was the push into the main event which made one stand out from the other. Rey Mysterio is the WWE's littlest big man and some say would never be a world champion, he succeeded. Same could be said for Eddie, he succeeded too.

But for me Eddie Guerrero had a better career than Rey Mysterio and had he not died who knows what else he could have accomplished in his career i think he would still be in the main event of WWE today.

My pick is Eddie Guerrero.

Jelle1809:
Comparing two Mexican Luchador legends isn't an easy thing. In this blog I will look at both Guerrero and Mysterio. What makes a wrestler the best? Is it based on his in-ring capabilly, or is it how much a star is over? You could base yourself on the number of titles a star has won and/or for how long he has held it.

Well perhaps I'm going to look into all the aspects I gave above only withing their WWE career. Beginning with Mysterio. He has been a Face superstar for most of his career, seen it all done it all. He is 'super'over with the crowd, always being a fan favorite. He has a solid high flying style that makes almost every crowd stand on their feet. He has won everything from the Royal Rumble to 'Mania matches. Plus he is championship material, having won various championships and being a 3 time World Champion.

Guerrero on the other hand has been a Heel practically all his career and despite it,he got over in and outside the ring. Guerrero was widely regarded as one of the most respected and gifted technical wrestlers in history which resulted in winning loads of titles throughout his career, including the WWE Championship.

So to conclude you could easily say that they are both the 'best' in their own way. But there still is a difference, while Rey Mysterio is a good wrestler and is the better one of the two in the now 'PG' environment of WWE, I believe Eddie Guerrero to be the better one due to the fact that he is one of the most respected and gifted wrestlers in the world.

*Tonight we saw amazing talents perform. We saw the new Assassin Blade and the fierce talents of Cabers and Jelle1809. Can Assassin Blade withstand Cabers or Jelle1809. In Part two, we will hear of part two of Assassin Blade "heel turn" the reaction of the winner between Cabers or Jelle1809. The main event will be TheGreatOne vs Play Boy Stevie E. Thank you and have a tremendous evening, Good Night!

Assassin Blade would like to send a special thank you to Cabers, Jelle1809 and TheGreatOne.

Submit "EWN Championship Tournament: Part One" to Digg Submit "EWN Championship Tournament: Part One" to del.icio.us Submit "EWN Championship Tournament: Part One" to StumbleUpon Submit "EWN Championship Tournament: Part One" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    If I have to give a vote it would be to Cabers even though his is shorter. I expected a bit better on the Jelle side because it was longer, but he tried to kiss some butt in the end if you ask me. Where? So to conclude you could easily say that they are both the 'best' in their own way.

Where Cabers won for me! for me it was the push into the main event which made one stand out from the other. He is correct here and both obviously got it right in saying Eddie was the better of the two. Both have won world titles, Rey's was forgettable. I kinda hate on Rey as well for riding Eddie's coattails after he died into winning the Rumble while going on to winning at WM the world title. Eddie got to the top without coattails. He was over and way more entertaining than Mysterio to me. Even Eddie being the heel vs Rey. I rooted for Eddie because again he was the better of the two.

I loved me some SDvRaw 06 as well. I played so many times that gm mode. I miss that part of the wrestling game. I stopped buying the game after disappointing 09 game, but bought 13s because attitude era.
    Very close and similar but cabers was more concise.
    Two lackluster blogs to coincide with two over achieving luchadors. Quite an unusual blog topic. I mean hell, what could these two bloggers possibly write about. Your concept of having an EWN Champ was absolutely phenomenal when I read the blog about it. Then again, out of ALL of the blog topics being tossed up for debate, this was the worse one.

These two bloggers most certainly could not showcase any talent. Look at the f*cking topic you gave them. It's going to be interesting to see how this tournament works out. Along with the scoring mechanism, and the way points are tallied.

My Vote; A draw.

Sidenote; With all of the talking/interviews/commercial breaks, I felt as though I was truly watching an episode of Raw. Cut the bullsh*t out! This is a f*cking Blog War, NOT a live frigging taping. Stick to the fundamentals.
    Updated 07-07-2013 at 12:50 AM by PhEonYx
    Excellent blog by both participant's. Both blogs showed how achievement came to two luchadors. It was hard to pick the winner but my decision stands.

My Vote: Jelle1809

* Had an excellent blog that talked about high points and it had a feel to how everything was going to both luchadors.

Side Note: Both competitors stuck to fundamentals and had an excellent blog!

Current Results:

Jelle1809: 1 1/2 Votes:
    Cabers: 2 1/2 Votes

Poll closes: July 8th 2013 at 12:00 A.M

* Next Tournament: Reveal the Winner
    Interview with the Winner
    Tournament Match: The Great One vs ?

Good luck to both Cabers and Jelle1809

-Assassin Blade
    Voting against myself because i half assed my answer as i didn't know what Assassin Blade was looking for.

So Jelle for me. (was better anyway)
    Well thanks Cabers. For being a good sport, you'll get a vote from me as well.

Vote: Cabers
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne
    If I have to give a vote it would be to Cabers even though his is shorter. I expected a bit better on the Jelle side because it was longer, but he tried to kiss some butt in the end if you ask me. Where? So to conclude you could easily say that they are both the 'best' in their own way.

Where Cabers won for me! for me it was the push into the main event which made one stand out from the other. He is correct here and both obviously got it right in saying Eddie was the better of the two. Both have won world titles, Rey's was forgettable. I kinda hate on Rey as well for riding Eddie's coattails after he died into winning the Rumble while going on to winning at WM the world title. Eddie got to the top without coattails. He was over and way more entertaining than Mysterio to me. Even Eddie being the heel vs Rey. I rooted for Eddie because again he was the better of the two.

I loved me some SDvRaw 06 as well. I played so many times that gm mode. I miss that part of the wrestling game. I stopped buying the game after disappointing 09 game, but bought 13s because attitude era.

Thanks for agreeing; it was an excellent game to get and the memories will always go on. Blade's Experience will resume after the EWN Championship Tournament is done. SVR 09 was very disappointing and I agree with 13; SVR 09, 10, 11, 12 were very bad games and that will be exposed in other blogs after the EWN Championship Tournament! Good luck in the EWN Championship!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.