View RSS Feed

Jammersmith Ballroom

My Wrestlemania XXX card

Rate this Entry
[B]First of all, I've got to say sorry to all those out there who've already read a million of these 'predicted' (hopeful) Wrestlemania XXX match cards. Anyway, I'll try keep this as short as possible ->

Match #1
United States Championship - Triple Threat - Falls Count Anywhere
Seth Rollins (c) vs Roman Reigns vs Dean Ambrose

Match #2
Six Man Ladder Match (winner gets WWE Title match the following night on Raw)
Cody Rhodes vs Drew McIntyre vs Dolph Ziggler vs Curtis Axel vs Evan Bourne vs Sheamus

-Piper's Pit Segment-
Featuring Roddy Piper, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Road Dogg, Billy Gunn, X-Pac & if possible, Chyna (if Chyna would be involved, Stephanie Mcmahon would have to also appear

Match #3
WWE Tag Team Championship - Triple Threat Tag Match - Three Generations Of The Tag Team Division
The Uso's (c) vs Chris Jericho & Christian vs The Hart Foundation (Bret Hart & Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart

Match #4 - 24/7 RULES IS BACK!!!!!
Intercontinental Championship - 24/7 Rules Match
Rob Van Dam (c) vs Wade Barrett vs The Miz vs Kofi Kingston vs Goldust vs Billy Gunn vs X-Pac vs R-Truth vs Sweet T vs Hornswoggle vs JOHN MORRISON!!!! vs Bray Wyatt vs Damien Sandow vs The Godfather vs Heath Slater vs Matt Hardy vs Jack Swagger vs Antonio Cesaro vs Zeb Colter vs Tommy Dreamer vs Brodus Clay vs Jimmy Snuka vs Ricky Steamboat vs Primo vs Seth Rollins vs Rob Van Dam

Match #5
Divas Championship - Fatal 4 Way Over The Top Rope Battle Royal
Kaitlyn vs Maria vs AJ vs Layla

Match #6
World Heavyweight Championship - Submission Match
Randy Orton (c) vs John Cena

Match #7
Battle for the chair and ownership of WWE
Triple H w/Kevin Nash vs Batista w/Vince Mcmahon

Match #8
WWE Championship Match
Brock Lesnar (c) vs The Rock

Match #9
CM Punk vs Stone Cold Steve Austin

Match #10
Hell In A Cell Match
The Undertaker vs Sting

Ring Announcers - Lilian Garcia & Howard Finkel
Commentators - Jerry Lawler, Jim Ross & JBL

Note: In the 24/7 Rules Match, Each Superstar is followed by the person that defeats them

Also, to most people, this will seem farfetched, but if you really think about it, if Triple H really pulls some strings here and there, this is actually quite believable

Submit "My Wrestlemania XXX card" to Digg Submit "My Wrestlemania XXX card" to del.icio.us Submit "My Wrestlemania XXX card" to StumbleUpon Submit "My Wrestlemania XXX card" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

This is torture with all these WM30 cards. I will however give my opinion yet again on another card.

1.I think it will be a triple threat match between the Shield if they arn't teaming vs the Wyatt Family at WM. No need for US title involvement to make the match have meaning.

2.No MITB match will happen at Mania now that they have it as a ppv.

I'd rather you minus off the Piper's segment. No need for the old farts to take away time from the young guys.

3.Bret Hart having another match? No thanks....leave his legacy alone. Could do without Jericho/Christian reforming. They are much better when putting over younger talent if you ask me. Especially Jericho!!

4.I don't understand that ridiculous match. 24/7 rules? That was only for the Hardcore title. I also believe it is quite stupid for RVD to stick around to be back where he was in the midcard. He better have a better match at Mania 30 or I'll be very upset. Only way it should be for the IC title is vs Axel putting him over. Why would you want Goldust, Godfather, XPac, and Billy Gunn back among other ridiculous names you got there?

5.Don't like the over the top rope idea because Diva battle royals commonly never have divas go over the top rope. Should be an open challenge match with AJ as the champion. Returning or NXT diva beats her would bring divas back to WM after another great moment. Divas division really started to become a joke when they started doing that playboy thing every year.

6.Orton vs Cena again? No thanks! What a waste of use of both talents for a WM.

7.If Batista comes back, he better face Brock Lesnar. That is how I see it brother. That is one of my top dream matches all-time. Don't want no stupid WM rematch. Had enough of those.....

8.Brock doesn't want or need the WWE title nor does the match need that. I don't want Rock vs Brock or Brock vs Taker. I want Brock vs Austin, Punk, or Batista. Rock I believe had his last match. If he does return, I would only like to see him face 2 wrestlers: HBK or Orton.

9.Punk vs Austin should be in the main event if it is on Mania. You think Austin is coming out of retirement not to be in the main event of Mania? Don't get me wrong, I'd book Taker vs Sting in the main event over Austin vs Punk. Austin just isn't coming out of retirement and I doubt all these guys who are retired that you got on the roster wouldn't actually make it on a Mania card. Look at Goldust attempting to get on every year. Godfather won't get on if he can't.

Sting vs Taker doesn't need to have a stipulation. Just them two facing each other is enough. Knowing that a dream match like that would happen would sell. Until Sting shows up on my tv screen with the WWE logo and live is right next to it along with being in the middle of the ring with a WWE microphone.....than and only than I will believe Taker vs Sting will happen.
    This card needs more stipulation matches...
    Just to update there, It isn't a Money In The Bank match, it's just a ladder match with a contract on the line, where instead of a title match any place, any time, it's for a WWE Championship match the following night in the opening match of Raw the following night, additionally, though I've tried to seep in the younger talent, I honestly tried almost banishing them, I've tried showcasing the older talent as a way of celebrating 30 years of Wrestlemania, you can't so that when focusing on the future, why not leave that to the following ppv's, additionally, I would've tried putting Hulk Hogan on the ppv, if he didn't have to be idioticly performing in the indie leagues, it would've been awesome as Hogan, the man who alongside Vince J Mcmahon, is Wrestlemania, missed WM 10 & 20

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.