View RSS Feed

Ahmed Jens Ben Arfa

Wrestlemania XXX : My Own Dream Card!

Rate this Entry
Elimination Tornado Tag Team Match For the Tag Team Championships :
KoW (c) Kassius ohno and Antonio Cesaro vs The Usos Vs The Wyatt Familly vs Sami Zayn and Adrian Neville
Would be Awesome!!I mean,Kings of wrestling as champs together vs Pac and Generico vs The Usos vs The Wyatt familly!!Technical Wrestling team vs Powerhouses Vs High Flyers Vs Submissions (They should give the usos some submission moves to get this one ) Pretty much fun on the opening I think!!!

Dean Ambrose Vs Mick Foley in a hardcore match!
Yeah,We lost that feud because of Mick condition,but,what if Mick can get in shape!!This one would elevate Dean carreer the same way it did for Randy and Edge when both fought with Foley!!!A Great hardcore match with Dean as winner would be quite entertaining!

Ryback Vs Matt Sydal !
yes,You've read it right.Ryback vs Matt Sydal,or should I say..EVAN BOURNE!!
Evan Comes back with a totally unexpected gimmick ; Not only he goes back to being called Matt Sydal,but he goes off into an anti management character,who'se getting screwed by the WWE who doesn't want him to compete!!His matches would always end up with him betting his opponent with chairs and stuff,causing DQ,he'll even beat's up officer and Referee out of anger and agony.He will adopt a brian pillman like type of talking/moving too,and then,sneak attack/beat the living hell out of ryback backstage,calling him the management Babyboy,and the guy who took HIS OPPORTUNITY AND HARD WORK,resulting in this match!
Curtis Axel (c) Vs RVD Vs Christian Vs Kane Vs MVP(c) vs Corey Graves ladder match For Both the intercontinental and US Championship :
Would be a good match,replacing the old MITB match!!Corey graves and RVD for crazy spots,Christian and Kane for Getting thrown out of the Ladder into a pills of tables/thrash/ladders,Curtis axel and MVP as champs!

Diva battle royal/Everybody piss breal lol

ADR Vs Jack Swagger 30 minutes ultimate Submission match :

Jack turning face on ADR would finnaly get the gut over!!!And a memorable win at the greatest stage of em all would gives him credibility!!

HHH(With Stephanie) Vs Batista(With VKM) Over the Control of the WWE :
Batista expressed that if he'll comeback to the wwe,he want a great feud with a great wrestler.He said names like HHH,Undertaker and The Rock!!So,a returning batista as HHH friend,then betraying him for Vince mcmahon would make sense!!And,to add the holy shit factor,Batista should win,Vince still rules the WWE!!!

Dolph Ziggler Vs Chris Jericho For the World Heavyweight Championship :
iNStant classic of the night!!Should Be a five star match,considering how much those guys have been attacking each others,even when feuding with someone else they still do it lol!

Randy Orton Vs The Rock :
legend Killer Randy orton vs the Rock would be a greater feud than Cena/Rock.Why?Because watch Randy orton promo against The Rock back in 2004 when he got Rocky thrown out of the Arena with Bischoff help.Heel Randy can be better than Heel Punk,Yes,and deep down,you know it.I hate this Randy orton that we have right now ; Everytime he comes out,I feel offended!I used to like Randy orton who thrash talked Kurt angle like a freaking real ECW Superstar!!The Randy orton who REALLY injured John Cena and got his spotlight!!The Ruthless legend Killer "I AIN'T GONNA SPEND THE WHOLE BLOG TALKING ABOUT HIM" Orton!!He would start the feud by complaining about how he IS the real relevant wrestler and stuff,and punt Kick the Rock,screwing him from having a rematch for the WWE Title!!

Undertaker vs John Cena/Sting for the streak!!
WEll,once again,everybody dream match is staying alive again because of the dirtshit claiming that sting may jump ship to the WWE!!If It Ain't gonna be STing,well,John,You have to loose to Taker at least once at wrestlemania!!!

Brock Lesnar(c) Vs Daniel Bryan Vs CM PUNK For the WWE Championship :
In a Chris Benoit Like moment,Daniel Bryan Make Either Punk Or Lesnar Taps out at the main event,to create one of the most historic moments in wrestlemania and redeem himself from the 18 seconds lose!

Well,that's all folks!I hope you like it!

Submit "Wrestlemania XXX : My Own Dream Card!" to Digg Submit "Wrestlemania XXX : My Own Dream Card!" to del.icio.us Submit "Wrestlemania XXX : My Own Dream Card!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Wrestlemania XXX : My Own Dream Card!" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    It seems like I'm reading one of these every 6 hours. The first half of this card has too many new guys. ADR vs Swagger again? I think only Jericho vs Dolph and Cena vs Taker will happen from this card.
    not bad but where are guys like kofi,rhodes,sandow etc. i would change alot on this card just my opinion
    Well,Kajmere,It have many new guys because it's about time they start building up new main eventers.Have you forgotten?Guys like Hardys,Edge,christian,Benoit,Randy orton,Batista,Cena,etc got their carreer moments on their first-second wrestlemania performance!!That's why I used those nxt guys,because it would be a great oppotunity to get their WM debut in the 30th anniversary of the greatest stage of em all!
    @Johnny : Wekk,Guys like Kofi,rhodes and sandow can still fit in the Ladder match for the IC and Us championshio,or in the tornado tag team match.I haven't booked a preshow,you know?Those battle royal the E love to book.They can participate on it!I accept your opinion,don't worry
    Ah and for ADR Vs Swagger again ; Yes.Now that ADR is a full heel,many fans want to see Swagger beating alberto!!Just listen to the crowd chanting we the people at Alberto ever since he turned heel
    You have weird dreams
    hummmmmmmmmmm..K
    I understand, I just think in order to have a WM rematch, the first match should exceed expectations. Their match was a letdown in my opinion and the only noteworthy aspect of the feud was Zeb. Also, Swagger as a face is a tough sell, and heel vs heel is as well.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.