View RSS Feed

kakarot786

How Wrestlemaina 30 could be booked

Rate this Entry
I was looking at My Wrestlemania XXX card by Veer and decided to post my own card. I liked a couple of his matches but noticed that he was missing a lot of star power. Here's how I would book wm30. BTW this is not necessarily the order

1) Kane's Retirement Match: I don't see this being built as a retirement match but that Kane will quietly walk away after this. I do see Kane being rebuilt as a destructive monster.

Kane vs Big E Langston.

Winner: Big e. I know people will say he should face cryback but I believe Big E is much more talented and has greater potential. I see Ryback as an even more robotic version of Cena. Don't want that thank you very much. Lots of power moves on show this with the younger man going over.

Story: I see Langston possibly feuding with Dolph staying heel. Maybe a match with Henry at Summerslam in which Henry actually retires and then continues to be this destructive force on the rise leading up to mania. He wants to establish himself as the dominant force of the wwe and to do that he has to eliminate all competition. He is newer, younger, stronger version of Kane (minus the height) and ready to put this old dog down. Kane wants to prove he's still the destructive monster and can take down the young beast that is Langston.

Time: 10 mins

2) European Elimination match

Story: Want to establish themselves as the top European wrestler and then is made into no1 contender match for whc or something. (Just randomly threw it together)

Cesaro vs Sheamus vs Barrett vs McIntyre (could bring back European title but don't need another midcard title. Maybe Regal as special ref. Drew has left 3mb by now and back as the chosen one)

Winner: Sheamus eliminates Barrett with brogue kick, drew and Cesaro Eliminate Sheamus with a future shock ddt followed by a neutraliser. Both Drew and Cesaro hit finishers on each other but the other is able to kick out. Then drew goes for superplex but is countered into a neutraliser from top rope (I know crazy) for the three.

Time (15 mins)

3) Divas title match

Aj vs Trish/ Lita/ Kharma/ (UNLIKELY OPTION) Stephanie

Winner: AJ
Story: As much as I'm enjoying Aj vs Kaitlyn, I don't think it is big enough for mania 30 feud. I see this is where Aj chance to prove all here critics wrong and establishes herself as one of the top divas of all time by beating some of the best ever/ the most dominant, powerful, destructive diva in Kharma. Can she get the job done though?

Time: 12 mins

4) Triple threat IC Championship Ladder/TLC match

Curtis Axel (c) vs Jericho

Story: Axel is going around saying he's the greatest ic champ of all time. Hit Jericho's music. Jericho states that can never call himself the best until he’s beaten the best In the form of the 9 time IC champ Jericho.

Winner: Axel/ Jericho - Could see either of these two winning. Reason I might have Jericho winning is he has lost 2 manias in a row and wm30 would be a great stage to win his 10th ic title. This match would definitely add prestige to the title.

Time: 15 mins

5) Winner Take All Tag Team and US championships

Shield (Tag c) vs Wyatt (US) Champ

I see these two as the only logical options for each other providing Wyatt’s live up to hype and liked Veer’s winner take all idea. I would change it though so that each side has a title each. Have the Shield as tag champs and Wyatt us champ having won it from Ambrose at the Rumble or something.

Winners: Wyatt’s. Even though I love the Shield, it would be too much to expect them to hold on to the titles past mania.

Time: 15 mins

6) Orton vs Sandow No Holds Barred/ Last Man Standing (Either would work)
Story: Not sure just put this one together to put Orton on the card. Doesn’t Matter, be an awesome match.

Winner: Running Rko off the Stage causes no contest as neither is able to continue. This leaves both Sandow and Orton looking strong and continues the feud.

Time: 15-18 mins
7) WHC Championship

Dolph Ziggler (c) vs Christian vs Cody Rhodes

Winner: Cody Rhodes. Possible show stealer. I liked Veer’s match but I think Rhodes should be at this level by this stage (money in the back winner, feud with Sandow, turn face…). I couldn't leave Rhodes off the card. I would like Christian to win anothher whc but with Rhodes in this match i see his title run coming at a later ppv (i.e. payback).

Time: 18 mins

I do love the idea of punk vs Bryan though more in an iron man but this is the only stage I see possible for Austin to return so here's my ideal 3 main events. Also rock vs taker would be off the charts but see this as takers last mania so see him facing Cena instead.

8) Rock vs Daniel Bryan: With Daniel Bryan so over at the moment I see a match with the rock a way of solidifying him as the future face of the company. Could build on raw 1000 for story and perhaps rock as heel. Would be an interesting build.

Winner. Rock. Unfortunately I don't see rock taking 2 losses straight but do see a rematch at maybe Summerslam with Bryan going over. Good solid match though. However I do see a sign of respect at the end.

Time: 25 mins

9) Cm punk vs Austin: Can't put on last as it is takers last match.
Story: Attitude Era Anti-Hero vs PG/Modern Era Anti-Hero

Winner: Austin. I don't see Austin being able to go for more than one more match so therefore I see him winning. Would like to put punk over but don't see Austin returning for one night just to lose to punk. If we could have a second then punk would win second match at over ppv (i.e. survivor series, Summerslam)

Time: 25 mins

10) WWE Championship/ Undertakers last match: Just like Kane taker would retire quietly.

John Cena (c) vs Undertaker
Story: Super Cena vs The streak

Winner: Taker. Retires as champion (deserves it). Only reason I had title involved is cos I wanted him to retire as champ.

Time: 25 Mins

I know that most of this card is very fantasy based but it is wm 30. I know I've left some biggish stars off like Lesnar, HHH, Cryback, Kofi, Mysterio... but the card would've been/ kind of already is over-stacked and I think I've exceeded the time limit anyway.

Honourable mentions/ preshow: Mysterio vs Sin Cara. Don't believe it would live up so maybe Kidd vs Mysterio instead. I would say triple threat but 2 triple threats are too much.

I was going to put HHH against Sandow (sort of a Killer Kowalski guys match) but couldn't think of an opponent for Orton so put him there instead.

Was thinking Ryback vs Brock but i think it would be a total dud and couldn't think of a way to add in Kofi.

Also see Henry and maybe even Big Show retired beforehand.

Please leave your comment and feedback. Let me know what you likes/ has potential, didn't like...

Hope you enjoyed.

Submit "How Wrestlemaina 30 could be booked" to Digg Submit "How Wrestlemaina 30 could be booked" to del.icio.us Submit "How Wrestlemaina 30 could be booked" to StumbleUpon Submit "How Wrestlemaina 30 could be booked" to Google

Updated 07-03-2013 at 12:52 PM by kakarot786

Categories
Thoughts and Opinions

Comments

1.I like Kane vs Big E Langston matchup.

2.Doubt they would do such a match calling it european type of elimination match.

3.AJ vs Stephanie would be awesome WM match that I'd love to see. I doubt Kharma returns. Legends just overused.

4.Axel vs Jericho would be a cool IC title match. Beating in my opinion one of the best IC champions of all-time. Record number of title reigns all-time. Axel getting the W over him would be cool.

5.Shield vs Wyatt Family I believe may happen at WM. Mick Foley has stated in interview he is pulling for it. Eventually these two stables will cross paths. I hope it isn't til Mania though. Them battling at Survivor Series however would bring some prestige back to that ppv.

6.Orton/Sandow would be cool if Orton is still face come WM30.

7.Don't like that WHC match.

8.I doubt Rock will face Bryan if he is able to compete at WM30. Figure it would be vs Lesnar or Taker even though I'd rather see him face the likes of Orton or HBK.

9.I don't like having Austin vs Punk at Mania not in the main event. I also don't like Taker/Cena not being in the main event. So neither should be on the same card if you ask me.

10.Only if it is Taker's last match it should be against Cena.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.