View RSS Feed

Veer

My Wrestlemania XXX Card

Rate this Entry
This card has defiantly some matches i want to see and some fillers i had to put in, not perfect but I think believable.
The person in italics is the winner.

Triple Threat for the Intercontinental Championship-
Miz(c) vs Antonio Cesaro vs Cody Rhodes

Miz goes on to retain the title, didnt think much of the story leading to here

Chris Jericho Vs Curtis Axle w/ Paul Heyman

I can see the story starting somewhere from elimination chamber where both were participants in the chamber, jericho eliminates Axle and Heymans distraction from outside the chamber causes Jericho the match. Jericho wins this one because i dont see him losing another wrestlemania in a row just to put Axle over.

World Heavyweight Championship-
Dolph Zigler(c) vs Christian w/edge

Christian wins the royal rumble and challenges ziggler for the tittle. I see christian heading out here as the heel along with edge, who has a pep talk with his best friend saying he got to the top because he made use of every opportunity he saw visible and christian need to do the same. Christian wins with a little help from edge.

Randy Orton vs Ryback

Couldnt think much of a storyline here just couldn't find a place for these two in the card so had them against each other. Probably randy turns shell shock into RKO for the win.

Brock Lesner Vs Kane- No holds barred match

After Splitting with Bryan, Kane flys solo and somewhere down the line becomes the monster we all were scared off, somewhere during the beginning of next year has a match with Curtis Axle, attacks Paul Heyman after the match, thus calling in Brock Lesner and setting this monstrous match. Winner Kane.

John Cena VS RVD

RVD will defiantly be given a huge push once he's back, i dont see him winning the Money in the Bank Match, he'll probably a part timer. Have him turn heel, and feud with Cena, i can probably see some nice promos about RVD claiming to be the Whole Show while Cena's just the children's section. RVD wins nice and strong.

Undertaker vs The Rock
This has to happen in my eyes. The rock returns saying hes done it all he ruled WWE in the attitude era, went and conquered hollywood, returned back became wwe champion after 8 years But there is one thing he hasnt done, take on the undertaker at wrestlemania, The history books say it what ever the rock set his eyes he got it done, so now he has his eyes set on defeating the streak! This could be intersiting with the factor would Rock's ego take defeat twice in a row, he has accomplished all greats accept face undertaker at wrestlemania. The Undertaker wins because well in my eyes streak needs to stay until taker wishes to fight.

U.S Championship and the Tag Team Championships- Winners take all Match
The Shield(c) vs Kofi and the Usos

instead of making two seperate matches. i think it will be intresting to see two tittles defended together. Have kofi and Usos say, they know how the shield likes to play dirty so they dont want to have 2 or 1 member outside the ring for that added advantage they want them all together, to set this match up. Winner Kofi(US champ) and Usos(Tag Team Champ).

WWE Championship Match:
CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan(c)

We have seen this match in the past and these guys can put on a real show, it would be fitting to have them fight for the WWE championship at the grandest stage of them all, Probibly will have Bryan going in as the heel. Cant decide a winner here.

Didn't put in Mark Henry cause i probably think he would have taken an actual retirement by this time , Wyatt family is not included cause still have to see how they will do once they will debut. And probably some other big names, excuse me for that!!
And also fill in a diva match of your choice.

Thank you.

Submit "My Wrestlemania XXX Card" to Digg Submit "My Wrestlemania XXX Card" to del.icio.us Submit "My Wrestlemania XXX Card" to StumbleUpon Submit "My Wrestlemania XXX Card" to Google

Updated 07-02-2013 at 02:12 PM by Veer

Categories
Thoughts and Opinions

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    No offense but I would be pissed if this was the card for WM 30
    Majority of the matches are rematches. Why Miz IC champion again? He has had runs after runs with the title. Same goes for Rhodes. What will another run do for him? No way he could top his run before WM 27. I figure Cesaro and Swagger will still be together come WM 30. He isn't even on the ppv.

Where's the Divas title? How is anyone going to take the title seriously if it isn't on the biggest ppv of the year? I'm enjoying Kaitlyn/AJ storyline right now.

Why not have Axel have Jericho challenge for the IC title? That would bring prestige to that belt along with a great match. Beating the guy who has won the title the most times.

I don't like the WHC match you got there.

I'd like to see Cena vs RVD on a throw away ppv. Not at WM though.

I'd rather Lesnar face a young guy and help put him over whether it be Ryback, Punk, or so on.

Waste a WM match on The Rock.....no thanks. I believe he is going doing that movie next year which complicates him being at Mania or wrestling early next year. If Rock returns and does have a match or 2....Orton or HBK is the only two I'd really like to see.

Why not have the Shield vs Wyatt Family for the tag titles at Mania? 6 person tag match for the gold. I doubt Shield will have the titles that long though. Usos can barely get booked on Raw or SD. Kofi has won the midcard titles enough.

Punk vs Bryan happened week after week leading into Mania 28 than they faced a bunch on ppv as well for the belt. I'd enjoy seeing a story just involving those two though.
    Defiantly? Come on now.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne
    Majority of the matches are rematches. Why Miz IC champion again? He has had runs after runs with the title. Same goes for Rhodes. What will another run do for him? No way he could top his run before WM 27. I figure Cesaro and Swagger will still be together come WM 30. He isn't even on the ppv.

Where's the Divas title? How is anyone going to take the title seriously if it isn't on the biggest ppv of the year? I'm enjoying Kaitlyn/AJ storyline right now.

Why not have Axel have Jericho challenge for the IC title? That would bring prestige to that belt along with a great match. Beating the guy who has won the title the most times.

I don't like the WHC match you got there.

I'd like to see Cena vs RVD on a throw away ppv. Not at WM though.

I'd rather Lesnar face a young guy and help put him over whether it be Ryback, Punk, or so on.

Waste a WM match on The Rock.....no thanks. I believe he is going doing that movie next year which complicates him being at Mania or wrestling early next year. If Rock returns and does have a match or 2....Orton or HBK is the only two I'd really like to see.

Why not have the Shield vs Wyatt Family for the tag titles at Mania? 6 person tag match for the gold. I doubt Shield will have the titles that long though. Usos can barely get booked on Raw or SD. Kofi has won the midcard titles enough.

Punk vs Bryan happened week after week leading into Mania 28 than they faced a bunch on ppv as well for the belt. I'd enjoy seeing a story just involving those two though.

I absoulty agree with TheGreatOne
    It's highly unlikely that rvd to face cena at wm
    More RVD vs Axel
    What do you mean by "Streak needs to stay until Taker wishes to fight"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicksnuff17
    No offense but I would be pissed if this was the card for WM 30

Lol, so would I
    Problem 1: Main event is Punk vs. Bryan. Yes, a great pure wrestling match. Problem is wrestlemania is about star power, maximizing ticket sales and recruiting new fans. These two guys have feuded many times before. No way a rematch maximizes PPV buys.
    Problem 2: Winner take all for the US and Tag Titles where The Shield vs. Kofi and the Uso's is not a WM caliber match. In fact, such a match is so illogical it seems like something that would have happened back in 2001 on a WCW program. Meanwhile, Ambrose has helped get the US Title over, as have the Shield with the Tag belts. No reason to have this chaotic, multi championship type match as it causes the belts to lose credibility if they change hands.
    Problem 3: Cena v RVD....are you kidding me. Cena is the biggest star in the company. In fact, Cena's star power is so huge that there is no way he will face anybody at mania other than a part-timer. I like Rob and admit he does have some star power but after he comes back, his star will fade after about 3 months. RVD is not as big of a star as Jericho and each time Jericho comes back, he is hot for a couple of months and then fades right back into the upper-mid card.
    Problem 4: Brock v Kane. Can you imagine how bad the promos would be leading up to this match? Plus these guys have wrestled before. Good match, sure. Would I pay to see it, no way.
    Problem 5: Miz v Cesaro v Rhodes for the IC title. Zero star power. Sounds more like a match you would see on Raw. Definitely not worth paying for to see at Mania.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.