View RSS Feed

mr.onemanband

Bad push at bad time good push good time

Rate this Entry
I'm still working on the brad maddox miz effect article so now I'll go to my next one I had

Hey it's mr.onemanband here and before I go on to begin my blog today I like to say thank you to those who read and enjoyed it.

Today in the latest addition of my blog I am talking about bad pushes at bad times and good pushes at good times.
The first will be a bad push at bad time and it goes to the real American Jack Swagger now if you remember at Wrestlemania 26 Jack Swagger won the money in the bank but if you weren't aware jack swagger was not slated to win the much as the winner was suppose to be Jeff Hardy. Jeff had been suspend at the time for the wellness test failing. Jeff would of not only went on to win mitb if he would of won it he would of came to cash in and either cena who was wwe champion at the time or he would of cashed in on y2j and start a feud with him and edge over the title. If you look at it either way would of been a great feud.

All right back on track , Jack swagger as we now know went on to win the title and cashed in on y2j to go on then on a terrible title run.
His first defense against Randy orton had no build at all and was a last minute effort the match itself was forgettable . He then went on to feud with big show , Kane , and Rey .*
What made this a bad push at bad time was a number of things. First being he won mitb by default and wasn't ready at the time.
2nd smackdown at the time was ran by a lot of heels and honestly more than desrving others to have had won it MVP or drew would have been my choice.*
3rd he really had no credibility he won the ecw title he beat Matt hardy and finley who aren't really the biggest names sure he faced a returning Christian but he lost the title and kind of lost steam if any that he had .
So in the end Swagger was bad push at bad time.

So let's look at a good push at good time.
Now looking at it there's been lots of them but I'm going to go with one of recent memory . I was going to go with John cena as he first earned wwe title but I'm going with Dean Ambrose.

The us title had lost steam I mean sure it was somewhat prestigious when dolph had it but before that you had swagger and santino r truth before heel turn and numerous others who I can't remember besides Ryder ( WWWYKI) anyway dean was a wrestler who just had that ligament feel about him someone who you could say yeah that guys is the future.
It was a good push because a he was able to win it cleanly. B because he now give the shield it's concrete cores in the wwe and C.the fans were interested he showed compassion in the ring out of it.
He defended against kofi he's had matches against undertaker Daniel Bryan Kane Christian hes proven he's got what it is.

Do you agree disagree tell me what you think.

Next blog*
Daniel Bryan shouldn't win mitb and shouldn't be in title pictures*

Submit "Bad push at bad time good push good time" to Digg Submit "Bad push at bad time good push good time" to del.icio.us Submit "Bad push at bad time good push good time" to StumbleUpon Submit "Bad push at bad time good push good time" to Google

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Nice idea for a blog but in dire need of proof reading. On the plus side, the title reminds me of "good idea, bad idea" from animaniacs.
    Another reason why it sucked was because Swagger lost so many matches going in to the MITB that year.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne
    Another reason why it sucked was because Swagger lost so many matches going in to the MITB that year.
    I actually thought the losses were okay since, if you remember, they were against main eventers. I believe he had a mini feud with Orton that was meant to be the set up for his push.
    Pros - You could not be more correct about the US Title and Dean Ambrose. I also agree with your analysis on Swagger getting pushed too early.

Cons - This was very tough to read. I am guessing English may not be your first language. No problem, don't hesitate to write future blogs because of that. However, just type your blog in Microsoft Word first (or another similar program), run spell check, edit accordingly and then do a simple copy/paste.
    I really dont get the point of this. What is the conclusion? Good pushes take a long time, and bad pushes is rushed?
    I agree with what you're saying here, I'm pretty sure CM Punk's first MITB win was by default as well because i remember it happening out of the blue and it resulted in a flat run wheras the next year he was being pushed and set up for it. The second time was pure gold and the rest, as they say, is history...
    Quote Originally Posted by weems
    Pros - You could not be more correct about the US Title and Dean Ambrose. I also agree with your analysis on Swagger getting pushed too early.

Cons - This was very tough to read. I am guessing English may not be your first language. No problem, don't hesitate to write future blogs because of that. However, just type your blog in Microsoft Word first (or another similar program), run spell check, edit accordingly and then do a simple copy/paste.
    Im doing this off an I pod touch that's probably my problem my laPtop
    Crashed
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.