View RSS Feed

jledwig

My Wrestlemania Card (Somewhat of a Wishful Thinking Card)

Rate this Entry
This is my card. Winners are Bolded.

Ladder Match - Intercontinental Championship

Evan Bourne vs RVD (C) vs Daniel Bryan

Now I don't see Daniel Bryan staying in the WWE Championship picture for very long. I presume that he will win the Championship maybe hold it a while and then lose it @ Royal Rumble or TLC. I can see him then mixing it up with RVD which whom will win the championship by Royal Rumble from Curtis Axel. This sets up a 1 on 1 or if you throw a returning Evan Bourne or another high Flyer in the mix maybe Christian you can have an outstanding Ladder Match for the Intercontinental Championship.

Tag Team Championship -

The Shield (C) vs The Wyatts

We would have to see how WWE goes with it but this seems the year that they are going to continue pushing Shield so I can see the Shield winning this match.

Divas Championship -

Kharma vs Beth Phoenix(C)

Now Before you jump my case about Both of these 2 Divas not being on the current roster. In is my belief that for the longest time WWE has wanted this match to happen. Hell I wanted this match to happen and with Beth Phoenix not retiring and Kharma not retiring, there is still that likely hood that again Kharma or "Awesome Kong" could return @ Royal Rumble. We shall see.

United States Championship -

Christian vs Dean Ambrose (C)

Can't really paint a picture here. As much as I'd like to say that this match for the US title would be nice as more of a 4 way match with Christian vs Miz vs Dean Ambrose vs Jericho I'd have to say thats just a little too much. It would be nice however. I say Christian finally gets some gold back again, maybe some help from Edge Surprise Surprise. Shield comes out and attempts to screw over Christian and then Edge somehow makes the save and spears Dean Ambrose.

Undertaker vs Cena (C)

Ok now hear me out on this one. Cena will have the championship for a while. Having said that could it be possible Cena's head gets real big, even bigger than it is now and he begins saying he is the best that has ever stepped in the ring. The day after Royal Rumble and Undertakers "Gong" hits and he comes out and threatens him and thus setting up a Cena vs Undertaker @ Wrestlemania. This would be an interesting one too because we all expect Undertaker to win but would WWE really put the Championship on him? The crowd all knows that hes a part timer and not a full timer so they would expect the swerve of Undertaker losing. Not for me. I would expect Undertaker to win the Championship and Retire the next night and give his speech. This would put the Championship back on the table for a tournament of some sort.

WHC -

Randy Orton(C) vs Cody Rhodes vs Sheamus vs Alberto Del Rio

I think Randy Orton wins this, the championship stays put but I guarantee that someone will be put over and I think Cody Rhodes is going to be able to finally get that Push. I would like for his whole persona to change and be in the Title Hunt.

CM Punk vs Brock Lesnar in a Street Fight

Self Explanatory. We all know the relationship between these two. I think they will fight @ Summerslam and Royal Rumble also.

Batista vs Ryback

Ryback will keep doing his typical crap "feed me More" but will he be ready to be the prey when "The Animal" Returns. Now don't get me wrong I would also like to see the possibility of Goldberg Returning but I don't think its likely we will see him in WWE ever again.

Jericho vs The Rock

Ok now here we go with the Showbiz stuff again. Yes Jericho is around more than The Rock, Hes out doing shows and music but he still manages to find a way to
be in the WWE more than The Rock. However there is no way for the 2nd year in a Row they will let Rock look weak

Rey Mysterio vs Sin Cara

I for one am calling this the Passing of the Torch match .
Rey will be retiring soon and I think this would be a great way to retire. I can only hope that WWE may think about bringing back the Cruiserweight Championship.

That is the end of my card. Now I believe this will be the match order.

Match 1 - Randy Orton(C) vs Cody Rhodes vs Sheamus vs Alberto Del Rio
Match 2 - Rey Mysterio vs Sin Cara
Match 3- Christian vs Dean Ambrose (C)
Match 4 - Kharma vs Beth Phoenix(C)
Match 5- Evan Bourne vs RVD (C) vs Daniel Bryan
Match 6 - The Shield (C) vs The Wyatts
Match 7 - Batista vs Ryback
Match 8 - CM Punk vs Brock Lesnar in a Street Fight
Match 9 - Jericho vs The Rock
Match 10 - Undertaker vs Cena (C)

Yes this is a long card but its possible one of these matches will be on the PreShow. Christian vs Dean Ambrose? or Shield vs The Wyatts.

Thats all for now folks tell me what you think? Is there just too much thought into this or is it possible some of these matches could happen.

Thanks!

Submit "My Wrestlemania Card (Somewhat of a Wishful Thinking Card)" to Digg Submit "My Wrestlemania Card (Somewhat of a Wishful Thinking Card)" to del.icio.us Submit "My Wrestlemania Card (Somewhat of a Wishful Thinking Card)" to StumbleUpon Submit "My Wrestlemania Card (Somewhat of a Wishful Thinking Card)" to Google

Updated 06-30-2013 at 07:25 PM by jledwig

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I'd rather see Jericho vs Ambrose or Daniel Bryan. Christian will face Ambrose at Summerslam likely. Jericho vs Rock isn't something I want to see again. I'd rather see him face Orton at WM if he returns. I don't believe he will though.

I don't believe that Sin Cara/Mysterio match will ever happen specifically at Mania.

Not a huge fan of the idea of having guys like Orton win the world title again. Let guys like Ryback, Dolph, among others shine.

Neither diva is in the company. I'd much rather see AJ have an open competition to anyone in the back to challenge her like an NXT diva comes out and wins the Divas title at Mania on her first night on Divas roster. Anyone from Tamina as well or even Natalya. It doesn't have to be an NXT talent. Just be a cool moment no matter who it is.

Rest of the card, I like!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne
    I'd rather see Jericho vs Ambrose or Daniel Bryan. Christian will face Ambrose at Summerslam likely. Jericho vs Rock isn't something I want to see again. I'd rather see him face Orton at WM if he returns. I don't believe he will though.

I don't believe that Sin Cara/Mysterio match will ever happen specifically at Mania.

Not a huge fan of the idea of having guys like Orton win the world title again. Let guys like Ryback, Dolph, among others shine.

Neither diva is in the company. I'd much rather see AJ have an open competition to anyone in the back to challenge her like an NXT diva comes out and wins the Divas title at Mania on her first night on Divas roster. Anyone from Tamina as well or even Natalya. It doesn't have to be an NXT talent. Just be a cool moment no matter who it is.

Rest of the card, I like!
    I initially had the underdog Cody Rhodes winning the title @ wrestlemania. However there were too many titles changing hands and I felt that handing the title over to Cody Rhodes was unlikely. I don't think WWE will ever give him his shine.

Having said that I did miss Dolph Ziggler on this Card I could see him maybe in the match instead of Cody Rhodes.

I for one wouldn't want to see Ryback win the Championship , to be a champion now days you have to be good on the Mic.

What type of story can you get out of Rock vs Orton though, what does Rock havew to come back for to prove anything to Orton.

Remember im sure McMahon still wants that record of most masks sold or what not. What better time than to be @ Wrestlemania.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.