View RSS Feed

AssassinBlade

Blade's Experience: We Need Some Heels In EWN! + Meme of the day & PPV of the day

Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.
Welcome to another blogside of Blade's Experience. In my last blog, I thoroughly went through the EWN Championship. We have some great names such as TheGreatOne, Cabers, Jellie1809, and more entertaining the readers. In this blog, I continue my rant on what should change in the EWN website; I spoiled my next blog. Don't you miss those IWC smarks that think there they are the best and rant about it in IWC websites and comments. Well we need some of those guys back; because they entertained the readers and bloggers alike!

What Qualify's someone as a good Heel?

Mic Skills: There are many bloggers are this site; that have process the mic skills or talking skills that everyone marks about. Some people on this site are names such as DK Wrestling Savior with his interesting skills of wrestling through YouTube videos. Others process that "it" factor where you know they are good talkers just because of there names or there avatar picture; I am talking to you Tommy Thunder. This is not a blog to credit people but it is awesome to see lots of bloggers have that "it factor"

Hatred: Yes, I said the "H" word! There are many bloggers on this site; that you want t bash on but while it gets you banned. Oh well; I breaking the forth wall; The Painful Truth! This is a blogger that gets on your nerves with his comments talking like an English Teacher. Either with his painful ratings or his rants about painful blogs, I give this man a 10/10 on Truth. He speaks his mind and that makes you a good bloggers. For fans that read my blogs, I usually allow Grammer Nazi; correct me if I wrong. Others that don't belong on this site but still comment I thank you for the hatred of others blog; including mines. It is awesome and that what makes someone or something exciting!

"It Factor": I said it before and I will say it again. You need the "It factor" to be a good blogger. If you don't have that "It Factor" what the hell are you doing on the site. While I broke the forth wall again; didn't I. The "it factor" is something that only the greats have (including me ) and the potential of doing good. Every time I read a blog from someone like TheGreatOne, I am left amazed and that is what makes a good heel!

Wrestling Moving Meme Of The Day

Yes, I have been postponing this for a long time. But I thought I will finally introduce it today. Ladies and Wrestling smarks of all ages here is the meme of the day!

"To all the IWC smarks expect Assassin Blade.. Suck it!"

What an interesting way to start off the Meme of The day with my favorite wrestler John Cena. I know I am breaking the forth wall again in the IWC universe by saying favorite and Cena in the same sentence, but he should earn some more respect! Happy 11th year anniversary John Cena.. some of the best 11 years of my life!!!

PPV of the day

I love reviewing PPV's. For all you IWC smarks, here is my favorite WWE PPV of the day: Summerslam 2001!

It was an interesting showing during the Invasion Angle. We got great matches but this PPV was a highlight in particular; with Rocky getting the upper hand in the Invasion wars!

Further News...

EWN Championship Tournament: 1) An Interview with TheGreatOne
2) Assassin Blade: Inaugural Speech
3) Main Event: Jellie1809 vs Cabers

Next Blog: EWN Championship Tournament Match!!!

Until next time; this was another edition of Blade's Experience!!!

Follow Me on Twitter: @BITW_365

Submit "Blade's Experience: We Need Some Heels In EWN! + Meme of the day & PPV of the day" to Digg Submit "Blade's Experience: We Need Some Heels In EWN! + Meme of the day & PPV of the day" to del.icio.us Submit "Blade's Experience: We Need Some Heels In EWN! + Meme of the day & PPV of the day" to StumbleUpon Submit "Blade's Experience: We Need Some Heels In EWN! + Meme of the day & PPV of the day" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I want and try to be heel, but I tone it down because I think it may scare readers off. I know it has cost me some ratings in the past which is why I no longer worry about ratings. I know I make someone angry with the comments I make on their blogs.
    Get a grip lol how the fuck you know some cunts a heel just buy there writing and tommy thunder has the it factor because eh his avatar hahahah what planet do you orbit
    This is possibly the most ridiculous blog I have read on here. You are aware that real life people aren't heels right? Just because a blogger has an unpopular opinion or speaks the truth, it doesn't make that person a heel, it is simply their opinion. And did I miss the news headline where you got to decide which blogs were worthy of reading?! Oh and you weren't breaking the fourth wall by saying you like John Cena, so I'm not sure you actually know what that means. I will grant you though that if you were trying to draw heat, you may have succeeded because I think you have earned an old school asshole chant. The only thing I want Blade to experience is a fist getting rammed in his mouth. And your grammar is beyond embarrassing, you ignoramus.

You're welcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by LM_StraightEdge
    This is possibly the most ridiculous blog I have read on here. You are aware that real life people aren't heels right? Just because a blogger has an unpopular opinion or speaks the truth, it doesn't make that person a heel, it is simply their opinion. And did I miss the news headline where you got to decide which blogs were worthy of reading?! Oh and you weren't breaking the fourth wall by saying you like John Cena, so I'm not sure you actually know what that means. I will grant you though that if you were trying to draw heat, you may have succeeded because I think you have earned an old school asshole chant. The only thing I want Blade to experience is a fist getting rammed in his mouth. And your grammar is beyond embarrassing, you ignoramus.

You're welcome.
    I think I might have succeeded. Thanks for reading Blade's Experience!
    Quote Originally Posted by walldo 3:16
    Get a grip lol how the fuck you know some cunts a heel just buy there writing and tommy thunder has the it factor because eh his avatar hahahah what planet do you orbit
    I drew a lot of heat in this blog. Again welcome to a new EWN, welcome to the heel EWN with Blade: "The Bad Guy!"

-Assassin Blade
    Lol i never knew there were faces and heels on this site.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.