View RSS Feed

Y2JLionsault

My Believable Wrestlemania 30 Card

Rate this Entry
Now I know it is well off from Wreatlemania 30 and I know people will probably shake their head at another made up card. But here goes!

John Cena vs The Undertaker
Being the anniversary of the inaugural event, it is fitting that this would Headline the event. The biggest and most decorated superstar and face of the company vs the man who is undefeated on the grandest stage of them all. It practically writes itself. Note that this is not for the WWE Title because they don't need it.

Daniel Bryan vs CM Punk- WWE Title
I am hoping for Daniel Bryan to go over Cena at Summerslam and retain all the way to Mania. Since Cena puts him over at SS, lets have Punk put him over at Mania, solidifying Bryan as a top guy. This could be face vs face or Punk could easily transition into a heel.

The Rock vs Dolph Ziggler

Rocky is a top dog and tremendous athlete who is highly decorated. Ziggler is much the same in being a crazy athlete and decorated amateur wrestler. Good way to put over Ziggler. I also thought of Lesnar instead of Rock for this

Big .E Langston vs Brock Lesnar
I thought this would be a better use of Brock. I like Big E, I feel he is one of the better big guys to come in in a long time. I feel he has decent mic skills and think he could get over pretty well. Going over Lesnar would help that.

Randy Orton vs Roman Reigns- WHC

I don't particularly feel that there will be only one break out star from the Shield, I think all three are future world Champs. Reigns is my favourite of the three and think that he and Orton would be pretty awesome together. Heel Orton preferably.

Chris Jericho vs Dean Ambrose vs RVD
US Title LadderMatch
In ring mayhem, madness and magic. Perfect way to put over Ambrose.

Kane vs Seth Rollins
IC Title Casket Match

Heel Kane vs face Rollins. Rollins overcomes the odds to prove his worth and that he is a top contnder.

The Uso's vs Rhodes Scholars vs Ryback and Sheamus
Tag titles Tornado tag rules
Sheamus turns heel, joins Ryback and the two look to destroy the tag division.

Bray Wyatt w/Wyatt Family vs Big Show
Wyatt looks to add to his clan and chooses the Worlds Largest Athlete. Big Show loses and is forced to join the Wyatt Family.

Everyone else is basically pre-show battle royal. Most of the matches are to put over the future stars who will be staples in Wrestlemanias for years to come. I also feel that Mark Henry should beat Cena for the WWE Title and retire as champ the next night which is why I left him off the card.

Submit "My Believable Wrestlemania 30 Card" to Digg Submit "My Believable Wrestlemania 30 Card" to del.icio.us Submit "My Believable Wrestlemania 30 Card" to StumbleUpon Submit "My Believable Wrestlemania 30 Card" to Google

Updated 06-28-2013 at 02:22 PM by Y2JLionsault

Categories
Thoughts and Opinions

Comments

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    So The Rock made $46 million in the last 12 months. I think that just makes the chance of a WM appearance even less likely. 0% he faces Dolph. It's gotta be Brock or nothing if you ask me.
    Couple of thoughts:
    1. Forget about Casket matches, there is no way you can associate Rollins with a casket
    2. Rock and Brock putting guys over at the same PPV is very unlikely to happen, not too mention you first have to convince Rock to face "lowly" Dolph Ziggler
    3. Bray Wyatt is supposed to be this brainwashing southern guy, forcing another wrestler to join his (keyword) family doesn't tie into the gimmick.
    I think if WWE wants to make this the biggest Mania ever you get every possible big name at one show; You pull out all the stops to get every top star
    First off like the card but i'd change a couple of things.

1) First off switch titles round in ic and us match. It makes more sense to have ambrose vs jericho vs rvd for ic as jericho and rvd are majorly associated with those titles. I don't think either has held us. I do believe that rollins should one day be ic champ but if your gonna give ambrose those opponents it has to be fro ic. Also maybe up the anti and make it tlc rather than just ladder match.

2) As much as I would think ziggler rock would be awesome i don't see wwe doing it. Though rock vs brock makes no sense to me and neither does rock vs hhh. I would love to see rock vs bryan tho. Could go back to raw 1000 for story but also punk vs bryan will be awesome and much more likely. So who does rock face?

either taker, orton, (very unlikely but be awesome) hbk or if wwe want him in the title picture rock vs bryan vs punk with rock putting these two over.

3) Unfortunately I see it too early for reigns to be in a whc match. So have shield vs wyatt (3 on 3)

and remove sheamus from tag match to make sheamus vs orton vs ziggler whc

With regards to ryback I much prefer big e for lesnar. I would have him face batista but it kind of makes a mess having two of these clash of the titans matches so either take him off the card na just leave him off the card

With the tag teams match i would replace cryback and sheamus with ptp.
    It seems like there's something missing. WM 30 needs to be a huge event. I hate the use of part-timers but the way it is these days in the WWE you really can't avoid it when coming up with a card. Here's what I've come up with.
    Match 1)
    Triple Threat TLC Tag Team Title Match
    Goldust and Cody Rhodes with Dusty Rhodes vs. The Usos (c) with Rikishi Vs.The Wyatt Family with Mike Rotunda

Match 2)
    U.S. And Intercontintal Title Unification Match
    Big E Langston (US Champion) vs. Curtis Axel (IC Champion)

Match 3)
    Chris Jericho vs. The Miz Winner Earns The Chance To interview 2014 Hall Of Fame Inductee The Ultimate Warrior

Match 4)
    8 Man Tag Team Match
    Colter’s Militia: Mark Henry, Jack Swagger, Antonio Cesaro and Kassius Ohno vs.
    William Regal’s International Alliance: Sheamus, Wade Barrett, ADR and Rey Misterio

Match 5)
    Money In The Bank Contract On The Line
    Mr. Money In The Bank Daniel Bryan vs. Dolph Ziggler The Winner Cashes Later In Against The Winner Of The WWE Championship Match

Match 6)
    Triple Threat World Title Match
    Dean Ambrose (c) vs. Seth Rollins (RR winner) vs. Roman Reigns

Match 7)
    Fatal 4 Way Match to determine ownership of the WWE
    Triple H vs. Ryback (representing Vince McMahon) vs. Randy Orton (representing Stephanie McMahon) vs . Kane (representing Linda McMahon)

Match 8)
    ECW Extreme Rules Match For The WWE Championship
    CM Punk (c) vs. Rob Van Dam with Paul Heyman

Match 9)
    The Rock Vs. Brock Lesnar

Match 10)
    The Undertaker vs. John Cena with Paul Heyman
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.